[Rejected] May 2022 Creating of Near Ecosystem Content on YouTube

Hello, my name is Svyatoslav. I am the creator of a YouTube and Telegram channel (on YouTube there are almost 22,000 subscribers, on Telegram - 9100). My channel name: Banlife

I have been following the NEAR ecosystem for quite a long time and decided to tell my audience about its advantages. Since I am watched by people interested in games and NFT, I decided to make 2 videos on the topic of projects based on NEAR.

2 telegram posts will be attached to two videos, in total I plan 20,000-30,000 views on all posts / videos. This will attract many new users to the NEAR ecosystem!

Projects from which I will choose the 2 best and shoot a video about them: HASH RUSH, Metamon, LandToEmpire, BATTLEMON, OCTOGAMEX, Vorto Gaming, Mintbase, OpenBiSea, NEAR Starter, Jungle Launchpad, SmartPad.

If we see good views on the video, I will know that this topic is interesting to people and I will continue to make videos about projects on the NEAR blockchain.

Here are the statistics of my views on YouTube:

In total for 2 videos and 2 posts I would like to get 800$/80 NEAR (2 videos = 2 * 300$/30 NEAR + 2 posts = 2 * 100$/10 NEAR)

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Banlifes
Telegram channel: Telegram: Contact @banlife_crypto

Sorry for my english, I’m from Ukraine)

NEAR Wallet ID: banlife_ua.near
Wallet owner’s name: Sviatoslav Reztsov

Hello, sorry no from me. Many “scam” projects were promoted on your YouTube channel. Also, in two videos, you advised hack exchanges.

There isn’t enough substance here about the video and what is being promoted. It’s a no from me.

Thanks for the proposal. I see that you do post videos consistently to your channel and have a solid following.

I can’t support this proposal at this time. To fund content creators, I am typically looking for proposals that are seeking funding for content building community within NEAR, not simply giving overviews of projects. Overviews can be helpful, yes, but they often end up being shills and have little impact on drawing new people into the ecosystem in a meaningful way.

If you do create content in the future and can show how it has positively impacted the NEAR ecosystem and community via onboarded members or a similar metric, feel free to submit another proposal.