[Closed] Near Web3 Content Creation & Social Media Management December 2022 / January 2023

DAO : Master Minds DAO

Funding Scheme : One Time

Target Wallet : master-minds.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Category : ContentCreation & Social Media Management

Master Minds DAO is simply the coming together of different gifted creative personalities from different part of the world with great willingness in creating more beautiful impactful contents to promote the Near community to the world at large.
Overview

This DAO is therefore vastly dependent in amapiano music, dance and art in achieving the great goal of taking Near community to a global Level.

The Primary aim of this DAO is to create a platform, a home, that welcomes sensational talents, who are open and willing to positively contribute in creating amazing contents that will promote the near ecosystem to all part of the world.**

The DAO’s Current Stat:

Telegram : 66 members

Twitter : 124 members

Instagram : 724 followers / 29 post

YouTube : 567 subscribers

Social Media management

Since establishment, councils of mastermindsDAO have been dedicated to their works and social media presence without asking for marketing fund, we were able to achieve the following:

YouTube 567 subscribers

Instagram 724 followers

Twitter 124 followers

Building our social media presence in promoting the Near ecosystem we’ve decided to lauch a social media campaign.

Social Media Campaign Goals

1, Community development

2, YouTube Monetization : For a YouTube channel to get monetized it must get to 1000 subscribers & 4000 watch hour time. One of our vision is to create good sustainability. So therefore we intend promoting our Youtube channel by posting Near contents every week,

YouTube : 567
Target: 1000 subscribers, 4000 watch hour time

3, Near Twitter Space interactive Session & Provide community incentive through token airdrops, AMA with famous guest artists, and Webinars

• There will be a Twitter interactive space with guest artist every Saturday to learn, educate and listen to Music NFT projects on Near,

• We’ll also invite guest speakers from different regions to come share ideas with us.

• There will be some little Near Tokens as giveaways to cheer up the listeners.

4, Gaining more users for the our Mintbase store marketplace

5, Content promotion & publicity

Budget Breakdown & Cost

• Content Promotion, Ads, reels on instagram promotion and maintenance on Youtube - 250 usd

• Twitter AMA interaction space, airdrop , gas fee, Management - 200 USD

Cost

450 USD

Content Creation

During our last physical event in Lagos Nigeria, mastermindsDAO recieved a collaboration request from a famous Tiktok celebrity named MachiGold pranks, he’s passionate in working with us on a viral project .

Benefits to this ecosystem following NF KPIs

• We intend making a Near oriented Content to promote this ecosystem and I’m assured he’ll post on his tiktok page with over 5 million followers.

• we intend making contents ( strictly promoting Active Apps like Tamago streams, Mintbase, Aurora, Paras, Meta pool and Ref finance

• We’ll promote Near as a blockchain to a wide audience all around africa with this particular content

• The content will include steps on how to create a Near wallet

• This will attract investors from other ecosystem and the world at large.

• This video content will strictly be promotional to the Near blockchain and it ecosystem

Budget & Breakdown for Content Creation

• Camera Rentals and other Equipment - 350 USD

• Video Director & Editor - 200 USD

• Costumes & Near customized shirt - 100 USD

• Hospitality for Content Creators in Near
    ( transportation & welfare ) - 100 USD

Cost
750 USD

Total Budget

1200 USD in Near

Thank you for your consideration! Cc: @marketingdao-council

7 Likes

We’re here to push this great community to its upper most. :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form?

1 Like

Nice initiative . Keep the good work

2 Likes

Done,
Thank you @Dacha

2 Likes

Looks interesting! Looking forward to this project. Nice idea

1 Like

Hey @wizprince1 thanks for the proposal and submitting the form.

I can’t support this proposal in this form. There are a number of reasons why. If you review our guidelines for assessment, we are focused on funding proposals that align with NEAR Foundation KPIs and allocate Community funds to projects that do more to benefit the community’s growth than the growth of the individual project itself.

I’ll outline my thinking here:

• You are obviously a group of highly creative people doing good things for your members and community. That said, it’s an early stage project that I think needs more growth and traction before funding from the Marketing DAO.
  • I’m unlikely to support web site building these days as it’s really more focused on you project than the KPIs we have around expanding the NEAR ecosystem. I also think finding ways to fund your own foundational elements like web site, regular organic social media content, etc., is something any organization should be able to figure out how to do in demonstrate that the project is going to be viable in the future.
  • We don’t fund collaborations with influencers or paid ads
  • There’s a lot of content categories listed here as deliverables, but there’s no detail around what the content will be. Videos relating to the DAO? A section for NEAR education? The issue is that we don’t have enough information here to assess whether that content you are proposing should receive funding – there are tons of resources out there already. If we did have those answers, the next question we’d be asking as we review is, why should this content in particular get funded if we already have a bunch of existing content out there in the ecosystem?

That’s a lot, but I want to be clear that we review these proposals in depth and consider them with care. I think it is important to be clear and transparent with proposers when we are not going to allocate funding – not to be negative, but to help communicate what would be eligible in the future.

I encourage you to keep creating and building!

2 Likes

Hi @so608

Thanks for your feedback :blush:

This project as proposed is not an individual project considering it benefits to the ecosystem.

*. this website we are creating would be focused on improving web3 technology, we intend to also add features that will educate people on other Near developments, since you don’t support website building at this time, is still safe for me to re-adjust the proposal excluding the website building from this proposal, in that way I’ll be proposing for **Social Media and Content Creation.

• This isn’t some kind of collaboration as this influencer is currently a Nearian , he chatted us directly to express he’s involvement in he’s project, that’s why there’s no funds allocated to the influencer.
    He’s not taking any penny for this content making, we live and stay in same locality, a Near wallet has been created for him and he’ll be onboarded to this community afterwards .

• The Content we’re making is strictly Near Education , and this is verily unlike the contents we have here but a practical way of engaging with Near, We intend making 3 contents.
    1, first content would be on educating creatives on how to explore their creations and talents by getting in touch with Near

2, the second content will be around NFT, how you can create and mint, and purchase NFT on mintbase

3, third content will be channeled to influencing new projects, urging web developers and new project creators welcomed to reach out to Near

This content will be acted in a more socializing and educating way.

Thank you for your proposal,

I am not able to support this proposal at this time. I echo Lorraine’s feedback and would like to some of my own reasoning:

• The subject matter of the project is not closely related to NEAR. While I acknowledge that the team has set out to create content about NEAR, it is also clear that the true passion and talent is on the creatives side with a special type of music, etc.
  • When creating content about NEAR, we are looking to fund the best - people who’s passion and depth of knowledge about NEAR comes through in the content in a way that inspire others. Not every community that produces content as part of its operation will be eligible for funding.
  • It may be too early - small social media following, not enough content for us to assess the quality and content of the work.
  • I also take issue with some of the items that have been included in the budget

I encourage you to continue working on your craft. You can always come back with a new proposal in the future.

1 Like

Good morning. Unfortunately, I can’t support your proposal at the time.

1 Like