[APPROVED] marma j foundation: a helping hand community - blog post

Hello there Marma J Foundation❣️ I’m Nicole (nicolesuria.near) I’m happy to be part of this community which main purpose is to spread love, positivity and support by leveraging Web3 tech for social good.

The art I made represent on how I portrait the Marma J Foundation. I’m currently minting it (https://www.mintbase.io/thing/9i4vp3DF0JQ_qKNUYFoC-bjtev54FBLNQZfLE7suyjs:letsbbcre8iv.mintbase1.near). I’ve been in this community for a little time but the experience and learnings I’ve had feels like I’ve been here since it started. I’m still exploring and growing within the community.

I draw hand to symbolize ‘support’ which I seen to this foundation, they been a helping hand to local community. Especially to the project ‘spread the love’, which they provide support to local people. There are also vlogs of this project on YouTube (Marma J Foundation). This project have the same vibe with the quote ‘we can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone’.

Love and positivity comes in variety of colors, people have different perspective and meaning of these in a positive way that’s why I used rainbow colors to represent it. In the end of the day, receiving or giving love and positivity brightens your and someone’s day.

Marma J Foundation uses Web3 technology to earn economic resources which they either distribute or convert them into goods and services where they support and help local environment and local people. One of thier way to earn economic resource is through minting NFTs in mintbase.io and their official store (letsbbcre8iv) where funds on the site go back to different groups. Also, the foundation utilize the Near Blockchain, which is their foundational asset.

Anybody is welcome to this community :heavy_heart_exclamation: Before I been part of this community I don’t know what’s Web3 technology, but now I created my own NFT, playing blockchain game, staking some token and even sharing a blog post.

I’m requesting for a bounty reward of 10 marmaj$

Keep spreading love, positivity, and support Marma J Foundation until it reaches all parts of the world :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Wow, beautiful art .

4 Likes

Thank you for your appreciation :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Hi @Eli22 !! Wow, beautiful artwork- thank you so much for your contribution to the Marma J Community Store, “Letsbbcre8iv”.

Thank you for sharing your experience of creating this piece, the meaning behind it, and speaking to how the Marma J Foundation uses Web3 tech.

At the moment, I cannot approve this post as it does not follow the process (proposing a topic before work is done) or meet all of the requirements set out in the [blog bounty]([Bounty] Blog / Video Content Creation - marmaj x NEAR - 10 marmaj tokens. Please see below for the requirements (taken from the bounty post):

• All content creation ideas/topics should be proposed and then [APPROVED] by a Marma J Council Member before any work gets started (unapproved submissions will not be rewarded).
  • Blog posts must include helpful media throughout such as screenshots, images/videos, and hyperlinks to credible sources.
  • Blog posts must be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 2000 words.
  • Approved content created from this bounty will be posted on the marmaj.org website with credit given to the original author.
  • Content may be edited slightly before going live, please reach out to info@marmaj.org to have the content altered or removed.

Your piece includes an image/diagram of your artwork as well as some hyperlinks which is great. The word count is below the 500-word minimum requirement. Also, while it is great to learn more about your process, I would love to learn more about how new artists could get started with creating NFTs- for example, if you could explain what tools you used to create your artwork from the design process all the way to an overview of the platform you used to mint (mintbase) and the steps you took to mint the art work, I think this would be helpful to any community members reading your blog post.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know :slight_smile:

cc: @chloe @mecsbecs

4 Likes

Thank you for you feedback :blush: Can I edit the blogpost and then submit a new proposal again?

1 Like

Yes of course! You can post the edited version in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made some edit on my blog post proposal :relaxed:

Hello there Marma J Foundation❣️ I’m Nicole (nicolesuria.near) I’m happy to be part of this community which main purpose is to spread love, positivity and support by leveraging Web3 tech for social good.

The art I made represent on how I portrait the Marma J Foundation. I’ve been in this community for a little time but the experience and learnings I’ve had feels like I’ve been here since it started. I’m still exploring and growing within the community.

About The Art Process

The art was made on Ibis Paint X, the device I use was my phone with a drawing pen. It’s easier and convenient for me to use a drawing pen when creating an art. I’m still in working progress to learn some drawing tools.

I based my art color on Marma J Foundation logo, also I see on other artist blog post about Marma J Foundation mosaic color palette. I love how colorful and warm those colors.

I draw hand to symbolize ‘support’ which I seen to this foundation, they been a helping hand to local community. Especially to the project ‘spread the love’, which they provide support to local people. There are also vlogs of this project on YouTube (Marma J Foundation). This project have the same vibe with the quote ‘we can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone’.

Love and positivity comes in variety of colors, people have different perspective and meaning of these in a positive way that’s why I used rainbow colors to represent it. In the end of the day, receiving or giving love and positivity brightens your and someone’s day.

Marma J Foundation uses Web3 technology to earn economic resources which they either distribute or convert them into goods and services where they support and help local environment and local people. One of thier way to earn economic resource is through minting NFTs in mintbase.io where funds on the site go back to different groups. Also, the foundation utilize the Near Blockchain, which is their foundational asset.

This was actually the first look of my art but I want the background to have more design and texture that will blend on the art. I search on the internet if there was something I can use as a reference of the background that I could relate on Marma J Foundation then I found a photo that’s looks like their logo, I asked permission if I could use it as a background of my art. After, I got the permission to used the photo I finalized my piece.

The art is now available on mintbase.io to their official store letsbbcre8iv (Mintbase). I chose the simple sell instead of bidding it for rolling auction. I made 5 copies of the art with 2N for each. I split the revenue 50% on marmaj.sputnik-dao.near.

Anybody is welcome to this community :heavy_heart_exclamation: Before I been part of this community I don’t know what’s Web3 technology, but now I created my own NFT, playing blockchain game, staking some token and even sharing a blog post.

I’m requesting for a bounty reward of 10 marmaj$

Keep spreading love, positivity, and support Marma J Foundation until it reaches all parts of the world :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I am going to [APPROVED] this post. Looking forward to you and @Eli22 working to get this on the blog :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you @chloe looking forward to it :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation: Excited to work it out with @bianca. Last blog post I made, I share it to my co-workers to learn more blockchain game that can be a way to earn extra income in a fun way.

4 Likes

Thank you for making the suggested changes to this post, @Eli22. I have added this blog to our website- this is the published link: https://marmaj.org/a-helping-hand-community/

For the payout amount, your original request was 10 marmaj$; however, a lot of editing and formatting was done on our end to prepare this post for our website’s blog. As such, we will approve a reward of 6 marmaj tokens as a lot of editing and formatting was done on our end to prepare this post for our website’s blog.

You can now submit a payout proposal to the DAO for 6 marmaj tokens using the link to this forum post ([APPROVED] marma j foundation: a helping hand community - blog post - #10 by bianca)

5 Likes

Thank you so much, so happy to see this on marmaj website :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes