[APPROVED] Marma J DAO/Guild - November 2021

Project/Council Members: @chloe / @bianca / @mecsbecs

Target: marmaj.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000 USD in NEAR tokens

Projects & Timelines:
The purpose of the requested funding will be to distribute it to the community through NFT collection. We ran a test run of this project last month with results that exceeded our expectations!

The goal for November is to expand upon the Marma J DAO’'s NFT collection and to focus the creativity of our growing community by implementing a DTIYS challenge! (Heavily inspired by the NEARchan Guild :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

We have a submission form available for all completed DTIYS submissions and have already received an overwhelming amount of entries :heart_eyes:.

Some of the entires so far:

Already > 25 submissions in less than 48 hours!

The general goal would be to spend ~125 $NEAR a week on collecting NFTs from the submissions and to do so during our weekly public Guild Community Calls on Sundays at 1pm EDT. The calls are hosted in our MarmaJ Telegram Channel.

The Marma J Foundation sees this as a very efficient way to distribute NEAR tokens to the community of creatives within the NEA ecosystem. To distribute the tokens to as many unique individuals as possible, we will be looking to spend ~10 NEAR or less per NFT.

To distribute more $marmaj tokens to the community, we will also be setting up a bounty to allow every unique submission the ability to be rewarded in $marmaj. We will also be distributing $marmaj tokens to the top 30 submissions at the end of the month (using near-multicall)!

11 Likes

Really looking forward to supporting these awesome MarmaJchan artists this month!

5 Likes

Nice! I just saw a couple up on Paras as well. Let’s go Marma J!

3 Likes

Fantastic work with community, open for everyone, on 100% transparent guild. Weekly calls for members, clear payment system , easy onboarding form for new artists. And awesome songs on guitar as a bonus from community leader. Only positive words.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @Dacha :see_no_evil: haha and glad you enjoyed the guitar playing. I completely forgot this weekend :crying_cat_face:, but next Sunday I should be back at it again. Practicing to create my first audio NFTs on mintbase.io!

5 Likes

Hello, awesome work with the community!!! Changed the status to approved, feel free to ask the payout of 5000$. Remember it’s on astrodao! :wink:

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Proposal send: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near?proposal=creatives.sputnik-dao.near-10

3 Likes

After a crazy first run at purchasing NFTs using the mamraj DAO we realized we needed to have the custom function data somewhere simple to copy paste so:

Contract:

• x.paras.near

Details:

Method Name:

• nft_buy

Arguments:

{
“token_series_id”: “”,
“receiver_id”: “marmaj.sputnik-dao.near”
}

Deposit:

• price ++ .01128

Having this info here will make it simpler to create the 50+ custom function proposals we will need and also will hopefully make it more difficult to make mistakes :see_no_evil:

2 Likes