Council Members:
filmesdeinfiltracao.near - @filmesdeinfiltracao
wasem_simon.near - @blusw
manutegus.near - @gushlewis
motolove.near - @loveletterexe
pinkalskyy.near - @pinkalsky
gabrielfelipejacomel.near - @gabrielfelipejacomel

NEAR account for payment: wasem_simon.near

Due to the growth of Nomade Label and the expansion of our projects, we aim to continue working on social networks, with the objective of sharing information from our DAO, store and artists who make up this collective, and who create several projects within the NEAR ecosystem and addressed to the physical world as well.

In this month of April, we are very pleased to present this proposal that contains, in addition to Twitter and Instagram, also the inclusion of Facebook, with experimental and fun visual characteristics, by means of illustrations of a Brazilian artist, added to the marketing design.

We will count on Aline Daka (@alinedakailustra / alinedaka.near) for the creation of illustrations and cartoon strips (Comics/Funnies), which will be part of the dissemination of events, actions, graphic interactions and artistic productions of our DAO.

Aline Daka is an illustrator and comic artist who works through experimentation with graphic languages, working on poetic and interdisciplinary projects. In 2021 she launched the comic Mulheres Caídas by Editora Skript, an experimental publication on rebellious women in art.

In addition, we will have a specific person who will work on the copywriting of the publications, being responsible for creating the best texts for social networks.

We will also have a dissemination plan (marketing strategy) and a posting schedule (like a spreadsheet with posts that will facilitate organization).

Timeline: 04/11/2022 to 04/29/2022

• Marketing strategy / strategy meetings / building a strategy
    250 USD

• Post schedule / 250 USD
    Png with posting calendar and posting script (4 posts per week, 10 stories)

• Social Media / networks (posts, shares, replies to interactions, tag people, set schedules):

Facebook / 500 USD
Instagram / 500 USD
Twitter / 500 USD

• Copywriting / 500 USD

• Illustrations (cartoon strips) - by event demand, with a weekly illustration + cartoon strips with the DAO personnel in a poetic experience / 500 USD

At the end we will deliver a report between 04/29/2022 to 06/04/2022.

Budget: 3000 USD in NEAR

4 Likes

Guys please more details

• Post schedule / 250 USD
    Png with posting calendar and posting script (4 posts per week, 10 stories) - more details and list of the stories;

• Marketing strategy / strategy meetings / building a strategy- presentation and marketing road map;

• Social Media / networks (posts, shares, replies to interactions, tag people, set schedules) - please introduce your social media management team;

• Facebook / 500 USD, Instagram / 500 USD, Twitter / 500 USD , couldn’t find a link on fb page. Overall, I’m my opinion overpriced . Propose reduce to $200 Instagram+ Twitter + Facebook.

I see only 6 posts (and one of them about Eat DAO) in March on your Instagram.

By the way, you planned 15 weekly posts in March

• what stands for “ Copywriting / 500 USD” ?
2 Likes

Can you please provide a summary of:

1. All the proposals and projects that current Nomade Label Council and Team Members are involved with?
  2. Previous funding to Nomade Label Council and Team Members from other sources (Creatives DAO) or for other projects.

Thanks

2 Likes

Related proposal:

4 Likes

Hello Sato

Sorry for the delay and the mistakes.
First, I just updated the Funding Proposal of March, with the Creatives Activities and the Marketing support:

To reply @Dacha about the reduced number of posts, compared to the promised and the delivered, i would like to use the comment session of the actual proposal:
nomadelabel-dao-socialmedia-marketing-03-2022/16317
From now, I would like to apologize, but can we continue this subject there?

Thanks for the attention nomadelabel and marketing DAO members

1 Like

Closed