The region : arabic region

The steps of marketing :

• I will create community to talk about NEAR in Arabic language

I will publish articles on this community to learn people about NEAR token

• i will publish article about NEAR on largest arabic communitys

And i will talk about arabic communitys in the final of this article

-i will create learn two earn sezon and i will distribute prizes about 2000$

• i will creat a large airdrop the prize 20k$

The idea of airdrop is to change photo to NEAR logo That mean more people will know about it in Arabic region

Furthermore i think all communitys will talk about NEAR because most of people will change the profile photo telegram to NEAR logo i think there are about 30 to 60k people will change

The photo profile !

The conditions to share in airdrop is to follow The 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 twitter about near and to join in 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 community on telegram so the social media will inscrease about 30-60k members from Arabic region !

I have idea to make sure all accounts will register on airdrop are reall.

Telegram: Contact @cryptomena1

(The largest community in Arabic region there are about 160k members )

Telegram: Contact @CryptoTiTans0 (44k nembers )

(30k members )

(8k members )

(17k)

(14k members )

(12k members)

(6 k members )

(25 k members )

(20 k on chat )

(2k)

(11k members )

And there are some of sites

http://www.arabsbitcoin.com

• So total members are about 350k members !

• Now the price is only for all communitys is only 30k for limit time

Notes : •all fees are 55k only that include money of team , money of progreammer , money of prizes money of communitys

And money of lear2earn

•The time that i need about 50-70 days

•i will give the community monthely reports

Hey there!

I believe you should explain further the airdrop and learn to earn strategies, because they are not clear and i do not see how they will benefit users and NEAR itself.

4 Likes

Hi.
Perhaps you need to contact the Bitcoin forum? Your groups basically have the name of Bitcoin. Do you want to receive money from the fund and distribute it to your users? What two lessons and what topic do you want to conduct? Are you familiar with the Near ecosystem?
Thx :blush:

3 Likes

At first the airdrop is bot on telegram the people will register on it
The conditions of airdrop is to change the photo profile of telegram, follow official twitter account and join to official telegram community
The prizes is 20k$
1k for 1 person
3k for 30 person (100$ for each one )
3k for 300 person (10$ for each one )
8k for 8000 person (1$ for each one )
Totally 8330
And i will distribute 0.2$ for each referral at first the i will distribute only 0.1$ for each referral
5k so i am sure there are more than 25k person will share on this airdrop
The strategy to make sure of the fake accounts is to accept only arabic accounts on telegram (because the airdrop is for arabic area and there aren’t any fake telegram accounts with arabic members )

• i will select the winners in automatically way through bot
    The near will benefit from this because a a lot of people (more than 30k ) will change the photo profile to logo of near so This will lead to a strong advertising campaign And maybe it will attract investors
    Second
    We will publish article every day or short audio for 30-40 days on telegram to learn people about crypto in general way and especially NEAR then after end of these audios or articles we will creat exam on telegram to fix the winners
    There are 20 winners every one will get 100$
    The NEAR will benefit from this a lot of people who want to invest on it will learn about all thing on it.

Hello :wave:
Thx for your share with me !
At first there are only two forums the name related on bitcoin not all community’s and this is normal.
Second i talked about airdrop on last reply.
Third I will publish lessons about crypto on general way and Especially NEAR.

Forth yes i knew about ecosystem.

Hi.
Referral system? Are you trying to make a pyramid scheme? I know Arabic and can create 100 accounts with Arabic phone numbers and change my Avatar. In addition to the usual attraction of people, the ecosystem needs them to become users of the blockchain. There is also no clarity about the training. What will you teach? Trading? Near has an excellent academy and quite a few excellent developers. Maybe you should talk to them first. The main question is, what part of the requested amount will you take for yourself?
Thx :blush:

3 Likes

Hello mate !
I am happy to share your opinion with me !
At first creating arabic numbers is very hard -i am from Arabic area and i knew that- because it is need to more than 0.4$ in some countries-that mean more than the prize - and in other countries you can create only 5 numbers !
Second we have method to discovery the new accounts That mean there aren’t anyone will participate from more than 1 account
Third we will teach people how crypto work? How blockchain work? How to trade?what is NEAR ? What ia ecosystem? And so on…

Forth and last what does your question ? it doesn’t clear!

I talked about the price on the topic above and you can check again .

Hello @Benz_Near !
Pls let me know what happed ?:blush:

In my humble opinion, i do not see how this can generate solid engagement and growth. It is nothing personal with you my friend, do not get me wrong, but i do not support this Proposal.

2 Likes

Hello mate :wave:
@Benz_Near
With all my respect your opinion is wrong!:blush:
When more than 350k will listen about NEAR token and about the airdrop
They will participate on the airdrop
So when anyone of them talk on any Arabic forum he will become as a AD for NEAR and there are a lot of people will ask him about his profile photo.
Imagine with me there are about 30-50k will do the same thing!
This will cause spread in the Middle East and Arabic area !

Hello, it seems to me that your idea with an airdrop is too irrational, you suggest paying $20000 only for a subscription and changing your profile picture in a telegram, and paying $1000 for the first place is too unreasonable. It is very easy to create fakes for such a contest and there will be no sense from it. NEAR already has a reputation and I think people in the crypto community have definitely heard about it, and it’s best to attract new users with good content, and not give away money, after which this entire audience will immediately disappear. You also did not indicate how much you personally ask.

2 Likes

Hello!
How will this work when we know that for this number given, we are heading for a ‘bot’ contest?

…$20k for airdrop to people to change profile picture? That so much money to do some other things with it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me !
At first we can edit the prizes and there aren’t any problems to edit it.
Second I talked in last reply (if you read it ! ) about the fake accounts We have method to know the new accounts on telegram and twitter that mean there aren’t any fake account will participate on this airdrop.
Third when all people change thire photo and talk about NEAR this will attract investors.
At last i talked about the price on article above :+1:

1 Like

Hi @IgbozeIsrael
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
At first I think you did not know what is the bot on telegram so u talk on this way !
Second 20k$ is not high !:blush:
When 30-50k will change their photos on telegram and they will also follow the official account on twitter !

The issue is how this adds to the ecosystem growth by having this people or others use the products put out within the ecosystem.

Thanks for your opinion here.

1 Like

@David_NEAR @Benz_Near
Please review with acceptance or rejection. Thank you !

hello @IgbozeIsrael !
i am happy to talk with u !
for this reason i will creat learn to earn seazons to teach people about NEAR token i think this will help people to use NEAR :blush:
i think this will help ecosystem to grow.

Most of the NF Staff and core team are in Lisbon for NEARCON. Response here will be slow.

2 Likes

The draft is very poorly executed.

No specific breakdown of budget - No plan of action was listed - No proven data or track of success to backup your proposal

And final points, asking that much amount for an airdrop campaign without any key metrics and proven examples is a very premature thing to do.

Here is my suggestion to improve your acknowledge so your proposal can increase the chance of getting accepted:

• Learn to walk before you can run : Please check some of the approved proposals on the forums and try to learn what is the key to getting approve. Some key things like specific metrics, accountable KPIs and Objectives, got a proven track of history contribution to the Ecosystem…

• Check out the Community Funding rules and guideline : There is a soft cap of community funding for each proposal and I believe your requested amount is way way out of line.

• Put yourself in other’s position first then do reverse engineer to see what’s do and what’s don’t: Please put yourself in the funding grantee position to see “Does this proposal worth to give the amount for? What is the pros and cons”. For examples, if you got $100K in funding, Do you willing to give this proposal let’s say $55k for it and the proposer ask for extra 50-70 days to work for it and only gave back no specifics, no metrics, basically untrustworthy monthly report?

Please do take my feedback as a constructive opinion because I am only trying to help your proposal increase the chance to be approved.

Best of Luck,
Bailey12

3 Likes

Hi @bailey12 !
I am very happy to see u here !:green_heart:
At first i can edit the proposal to become without ADs on any communitys on telegram so the price will become about 26k
Second i can discount 19k form prizes on airdrop so the airdrop will become 1k only
Third i can offer discount on LEARN 2 earn to become 1k
So totally now with the money of team only 3k $ but there are only 500 -1000 people will participate :upside_down_face:
On the last airdrop i thinked there are more than 30-60k people
In short the results will become different