[CLOSED] Marketing of OCTÓPODE DAO / april

@ViniciusGCP94 Thanks and let’s make a difference, embracing this important cause. Count on you my friend!

1 Like

@Natashacremonese I am so happy with the opportunity of working together in this great cause! Thank you for your kind words my friend :sunflower: :butterfly:

1 Like

@Klint @Dacha @David_NEAR @cryptocredit @so608 @marketingdao-council please read guys :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thanks @Natashacremonese for answering all the questions and providing additional information about your proposal, goals and roadmap.

I think now that you have given me so much more information, I am understanding this much better. If I am reading this right, what you are doing is requesting funding for marketing your DAO/group as a collective of professionals who can be hired/brought in to do all kinds of different creative work for other DAOs, projects, etc? It’s almost like you’re an agency organization and you need marketing funding to help grow your team’s presence so you can continue to participate in more projects etc?

Am I reading that right? If you can let me know if that is an accurate understanding, I would appreciate it!

3 Likes

@so608 Good night. Almost that, maybe in parts. What we are is a DAO that works with different segments. 8 Principles. And these 8 principles include art bountys for example, classes, exhibitions, research, marketing training among other subjects as well. At the moment 3 people who are part of DAO OCTOPODE were invited to provide services to other daos. But it doesn’t mean that this is exclusively the focus or we as Octopod dao. Only a few of the people came to comment on work we had already done before the creation of Octopode dao. We have comprehensive maid goals that provide services, we also have our own projects. We want to spread the word, increase our engagement, reach the public, people interested in near and Tambem, and much more. This month we have the release of EXHIBITION 8, a class of cryptovoxels, bountys, discord to organize… We also need a professional translator to help us express ourselves better. In short, the budgeted order is to invest in our advertising, in the growth and development and in the connections we are going to make.

2 Likes

Please read @so608

2 Likes

Okay thanks @Natashacremonese for explaining further and sharing the Creatives DAO proposal.

One thought I have is that as you move forward is that some of your efforts/projects/goals are really all about producing educational content and as such do seem to be aligned with what the NEAR University/education team is working on.

We do need input from others on the @marketingdao-council before a decision – tagging them so we can move this forward

4 Likes

Hi @Natashacremonese having reviewed the comments and replies to questions posed by fellow Marketing DAO council members, I am happy to support your proposal.

5 Likes

Good morning, propose deduce you

Twitter $200
Discord $0 I haven’t get a link on your discord channel , probably the same team from Gambiarra DAO manage it.

2 Likes

@Dacha , even if it is the same team, it is not fair to reduce, we are with the provisional channel because we are waiting for approval.

Building the server takes time, there are several channels and also sharing information correctly in each channel, building text.

If you provide services for example to another person there is no reason to reduce your value if the work will be the same.

The discord server will have weekly maintenance, content addition, meeting place, shill, general channel, welcome bot, wow there are so many things.

1 Like

Thank you soo much @cryptocredit I am happy with the news and thank you for the trust.

We are at your disposal. !!!

2 Likes

@so608 Thank you very much, we really have a great bias and potential for education since this is one of our main principles, and some of us are already licensed professors.

1 Like

@Dacha As for Twitter, daily posts, retweets, responding to interactions, all of this is quite labor intensive. I believe we should keep the value, because the work will be well executed and will treat good results.

1 Like

Still a no for me.

• You are receiving funding from Creatives
  • You are all well established within NEAR ecosystem, no need to have paid marketing to kick things off
  • There is A LOT of uncertainty; honestly it is unreasonable to expect every Council member to spend an ever increasing amount of hours to keep up with so many projects, proposals and reports by the same people across multiple funding sources which also include serious complaints of misconduct.
  • Passion project; I’m going to pass on this proposal and see who is still standing next month. Hopefully there will be more clarity on all of the above.

Best of luck

1 Like

I made the complaint. Complaints were made by me. I felt attacked.
In all reports I never got a complaint. In no work. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you soo much for your vote. :wink::pray:

1 Like

I am aware of the nature of the complaint, didn’t mean to accuse you specifically. I simply stated that there are too many threads and important issues for us to follow before we keep disbursing funds to the parties involved (there are multiple proposals from multiple parties coming from multiple projects directed at both Creatives and Marketing DAO). We have to pause and meet as a Council and understand what is going on before we can proceed.

2 Likes

Dissent among Council members is natural.

Proposals may still go through even if some Council members disagree.

Some proposals may fail or have to be resubmitted, which is also normal - the whole point of having a Council is for us to deliberate and make a decision.

Please don’t make it harder for us to ask questions and raise our voice when something is not ok.

It is unfair to give Council members attitude for doing our job.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I believe at least 3 DAO’s with very similar ideas driven by the same team. Sorry, no from me on the proposal. I hope you understood my thoughts :relaxed:

1 Like

Let’s rethink and reevaluate the proposal. Thank you for your attention.

@marketingdao-council