[CLOSED] Marketing of OCTÓPODE DAO / april

We will have a person responsible for organizing Linktree on a monthly basis. Links in Portuguese and English. Because we serve the Brazilian community and we are also part of Near where the majority is spoken in English.

But If you think this is irrelevant or other councils we can change it. understand. We are willing to share the build like this. But we would like to give the opportunity for other people to participate in Dao and work… even if it is doing that work. On linktree we will have links to social networks, the Concept Map with the introduction and Dao values, quarterly plan in English and Portuguese. portfolios. Anyway. We are available for criticism as long as it is constructive.

6 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20220314_225648_288.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220314_225650_987.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220314_225653_334.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220314_225655_437.jpg…

Apresentamos os Valores de nossa Dao e marca.

6 Likes

I have no problem encouraging and supporting an early stage Dao. But we are available to share and if I need to modify our initial way of starting work.

6 Likes

related post [FORMAL COMPLAINT] - Case 00

2 Likes

Our team formed by me, @Natashacremonese and @ViniciusGCP94 has been working voluntarily since December 2021 on the Mintbase-NEAR network @joaomintbase . GambiarraNEAR Twitter has been active since November 2021. An example is Gambiarra´s MintbaseSunday project that was born in a voluntary way, editions 1 and 2, held in December 2021 and January 2022 received no funding. In this way we promote the works and issues related to the Gambiarra store, today with more than 170 artists. In February our first marketing proposal was approved, and we have continued working hard, always delivering more than what was in the work proposal.

Our goal is to do more for the community and in recent months we have noticed the desire of many of the Gambiarra community to do more, to present proposals, ideas, exhibitions, events, but many do not know how, where to start. This was one of the reasons to create the Octopode DAO.

@Natashacremonese has already answered the questions posed by @satojandro and I will not elaborate, but on the translation issue, the goal is to make the translation of our projects more efficient yes, delivering the best, both in Portuguese and English. The same applies to the Youtube soundtrack issue. And as it was said here, people should be able and willing to work for your DAO without any marketing expenses, yes we are willing to do that, each item here with its values is an item to be worked on, our members perform this task and four others for sure in each action performed and we are only receiving for one.

8 Likes

Please @satojandro @dacha @cryptocredit @klint verificy

thank you soo much!

4 Likes

Can you post the links to your social media networks?

5 Likes

Yes.

Instagram: Login • Instagram
Facebook: Octópode Dao
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OctopodeDAO
Youtube: Octópode DAO - YouTube

Our youtube is just starting to work, and so is our twitter, instagram and facebook are older, because we have already been working in these social networks as a Studio, and sharing work done.

thank you soo much,

my site: www.natashacremoneseartista.com.br

5 Likes

Link March report from GAMBIARRA DAO @Dacha @satojandro @Klint @cryptocredit

5 Likes

Just reiterating that we didn’t know, we thought that we @Natashacremonese @macieira had to make the proposal to the vertical DAO when we were called by some DAO to do our work. We are learning from all this. Thank you very much for being so patient with us, we look forward to our approval.

4 Likes

@marketingdao-council approved? :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Natashacremonese please await further feedback from other @marketingdao-council members. Thanks

3 Likes

Thank youu soo much for patience :pray::pray::pray: hugs

3 Likes

It is my sense that the team involved here is very passionate about NEAR and has been involved in the ecosystem in many different ways. Wanted to say that first.

In reading this proposal, I want to respectfully admit I am confused about a number of different things. Can the team explain:

• What is the relationship with Gambiarra DAO and Metaverse DAO? I know there is controversy and a formal complaint issued elsewhere on the Forum. Is this project an attempt to create a new DAO and continue similar activities? Can someone clarify for me what is going on?

• I think your social media funding numbers are too high. For example, the twitter account has sporadic content and it’s not high-quality in my opinion.

• I don’t understand $100 for updating Linktree. It’s literally copying and pasting links. I feel like this is part of social media activity for channels, not a separate thing.

• I don’t see the point in producing across all these channels at the start. If you’re trying to build or cultivate an audience, I think you have to focus on creating high quality content regularly and with enough frequency to attract and serve the audience. So for example, one YouTube video a month to me is somewhat pointless.

• What is the publication formats you are referring to? The $250, what is that for?

• Who is doing the work for this DAO and what other DAOs and projects are you also working on so I can understand how these things connect?

Not trying to be harsh or rude at all, but honestly trying to understand what the goal of this project is, why the funding request is what it is and how the activities mentioned are going to contribute to the project goals.

Thanks!

6 Likes

We are part of Gambiarra Dao, and started our work with its marketing. And we were invited to do the marketing for Metaverse Dao, (not as members, but freelancers).
What happens is that 1 - We did not know exactly who should propose when we were called to freelance, and if we proposed for marketing in connection with the Daos that called us we would have some problem. (I contacted @david to know, he said there is no problem in providing services to daos, since they propose and we provide the service) Something that I nor the rest of the team knew.

2 - No, octopode is not an attempt to continue the work, octopode came from our perspective of organization and work, I’m a teacher, post graduate student … as I said before, Alexandre is a photographer and publicist, Vínicius is a programmer, we are both artists. We both do the following works:
Design
Management
Copywriting
Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
Teaching
Serving the public
Create engagement strategies
Monthly Calendar
Back-end
Developer
Others…

When the copywriting, graphic design, engagement research, hashtags, schedules, days of the week are done, it is possible to notice that our posts have a lot of quality.

We cite the daos we work with exactly because they have performed important actions on social networks, as in the case of TV presenter Marimoon who has everything to do with Metaverse Dao, and started following dao on both social networks.
Well this may not have value when you do not know your target audience, but in our case we focus on the target audience, we had good results from the dissemination of Feminu for example made by @Ghini we did the dissemination of this gambiarra project and were more than 300 people at the opening.

In our case, we don’t intend to copy and paste, we also intend to put the titles to organize according to dates so that whoever views the profile can have access to dao’s content and links, speaking Portuguese or English.
And by the way, the translator will help with this, we think it is important to pay for someone to do this, people who are starting to work in social media, and this is one of the reasons to pay even for this work that seems very simple.

We are proposing low market value. We don’t want millions of followers, we want loyal followers who will participate in the activities, get to know the teachers, the near network, and enter the mintbase store that we will start in May.

I did a little research to find out, we are dividing between several people 2700 dollars, to accomplish several activities, don’t you think that is a fair amount?

I ask you because our idea is to continue to expand our dao activities, we have held classes, research grants, and so we intend to have good marketing.

I kindly ask you to read the feedback from the daos we work with, people are satisfied because we do good work.
250USD is the amount we assign to whoever is going to create the art design, the social media cover, the infographics, all the visual material for that month.

250USD is the amount we assign to whoever is going to create the art design, the social media cover, the infographics, all the visual material for that month.

In fact it is very important, we already have a class proposal for this month, and youtube is where all the class content will be, besides having there the playlists with videos from our colleagues’ channels that are also part of Near. With the intent of helping us reach audiences and collaborate with colleagues;

I don’t think this work should be for free, whoever manages the social network knows how much work it is.

I even propose to bring the report with the detailed results of these actions, how many clicks we will have on social networks, all of them, the importance that the videos will have, I know we will do an excellent job.
I ask you for a vote of confidence.

Me, Vinícius, Alexandre, Nataly, Jardel ( Nataly and Jardel) will join the network near now, and that they will work at dao doing the translations, in Nataly’s case, participating in meetings, and Jardel will be responsible for the soundtracks themselves, and will do the linktree, we want the professionals to be paid, so they started as soon as the proposal was approved.

Jardel will also be part of the store next month, as well as artists who participate in the bountys, not to mention that we are already working and promoting dao.

About other daos, as I mentioned above I asked if it would be a problem for us to provide services for other daos, and it is not a problem,
we do good work, we have Daos clients who want us to continue, in my case I work in another team, because I was called separately from my colleagues as well.

As for Gambiarra, we learned that it is not us who propose but the dao, hehee And the people of Gambiarra want us to continue, including we planned the month with interviews, spaces on twitter mega cool stuff.

The fact that we created the octopode-dao is because our dao has a research bias, also a great learning bias.

After all, I am a teacher! hehehe

Well, once again thank you for your trust. I hope I have clarified.

Ah we have been invited to freelance in other daos. I guess it’s because our work really has a positive effect.
Looking forward to seeing you!

Thank you soo much!

3 Likes

We will start the youtube already with Gus’ classes, it is important that the professional is paid for posting the videos, editing, putting the specific dao track, making description, links, hashtags, besides creating the playlist, with the videos of the daos colleagues, because we think that the work can be collaborative too.

Here is the link to @gushlewis s class proposal

2 Likes

I think that’s it @Natashacremonese Natashacremonese. Are we getting paid too much for our work? From the research done here ( Salário de Social Media em Portugal ), I don’t think so. Why are we being invited to work in all these DAOS? I think the answer is already there. @so608 If the work is well done, the result is this.

3 Likes

I would like to share with the Near community the importance that Octopode had in all the dissemination of the exhibition FEMINU, both in the onboarding phase, in the registration phase and then in the opening of the event that had about 300 people, becoming the largest event of the xyz Museum so far, also making posts on instagram and twitter, as well as all the cards and placement of the sponsors’ logos, all absolutely on a voluntary basis. I am eternally grateful to this sensational team @Natashacremonese @ViniciusGCP94 @macieira for all the effort dedicated to the exhibition, exclusively for having believed in the project and in the importance of giving visibility to cis women, trans women, non-binary women and transvestites. Congratulations for your work! I hope for more Daos like yours that cherish what is important to the community before anything else.

7 Likes

We always thank you too @Ghini for trusting in our work that is not more important than yours but of equal importance, one contemplates the other and this is how the community grows.
Congratulations on the success of the FEMINU.

4 Likes

Once again I deeply thank you for the affection and trust, we really want to share knowledge, grow together and with good foundations.

The Feminu Expo was amazing, and I feel honored for having trusted us, and it was and is amazing to be a team that has known each other from afar and got closer, with such incredible purposes. Of Art, education, diversity, creation, community, construction… research and everything else !

Thank you @Ghini

5 Likes