[Closed] Marketing Gambiarra Dao April

In this month of April, following the progress of Gambiarra DAO we thought how important it is for the community to know who are the people who are part of DAO, what they do, what are their backgrounds, their hobbies. As well as present the projects, initiatives and work already completed.

Obviously the work of introducing the members will begin this month and be completed next month.

And then we will also present NEAR briefly, so that people who do not know about it can learn a bit about it.

RoadMapping the project

Filter for Instagram

April Posting Calendar (Open for submissions)

Projects underway this month (1 project per week)

DAO Members and Councils (1 member per week)

Store Highlights (2 highlights per week)

Past projects (1 project per week)

On Saturdays we will post announcements if necessary.

1 mediated interview for Youtube (1 interview every 15 days, 2 per month)

Site with presentation of the members

Site with bi-weekly highlights

Social Media with the store’s highlights

Official translator, available weekly for mediation, help translating and proofreading documents like these, minutes, and meetings.

Discord monitoring (weekly 2h at night)

Through these presentations it is possible to positively impact NEAR members and non-members, due to the quality of the work already produced, the projects in conclusion, and those that are starting. As well as attract investors (we hope so) to our Gambiarra store.

We would like this month to humbly reach 400 followers in each social network, but in case we don’t, we want to do a great job, there are 5 fixed posts per week, but 5 in English and 5 in Portuguese, totaling 10 posts only on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Besides conducting interviews, we will also develop a Calendar of Posts of the Month.

Although it is not always approved on the 1st of each month, we will start our work on the 1st of the month, intending to follow the roadmapping, and calendar as above.

Report will be delivered between the 25th and/or 30th of April ;

Proposals already approved by Marketing DAO:

SOCIAL MEDIA (Instagram/Facebook) PLAN for Gambiarra DAO - USD1000

https://www.instagram.com/gambiarranear Redirecting...

RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS:

We will keep research and analysis, always up to date on what are the best times to post on Gambiarra’s instagram through the first posts, as well as our audience.

Besides a research on what are the best hashtags, and in case of sponsored publication which is our largest audience (from the analysis), in addition to what time, and what location (Countries) that access the instagram.

POSTAGES and COPYWRITING:

Every week 10 posts will be made, 5 in Portuguese and 5 in English, according to the roadmapping above (TEXT IN ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE).

A new background will be developed for the posts to have: art, callout and GAMBIARRA logo. (To vary the layout of our instagram and facebook)

These posts will be made on two of GAMBIARRA’s social networks (INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK) (Separately, even if the two are linked, so that the public is engaged)

CAMPAIGNS (external action):

There will be campaigns and reminders for everyone to click on the image of the heart of the publication made in Gambiarra’s profile and that if possible is made Repost and Share the content published.

STORIES:

A presentation card will be developed for the Stories of GAMBIARRA, so that every week 3 Stories will be made with the card, but that activates more the brand of the store/dao.

The Stories will have a call to action from the public (BOX, QUESTIONNAIRE…)

TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT:

That month we will not ask for paid traffic feature.

REPORTING:

At the end of each month a PDF will be submitted to GAMBIARRA DAO, with metrics, development, results of the work done, with prints, and download files.

As well as a PDF with the activities performed with date and information.

IMPROVEMENTS:

We have many positive feedbacks and many demands in the DAO, as projects, team, to be presented in the social networks, and as we have been consolidating we arrived in this essential moment, to present that the DAO, is composed by artists, who work daily for a more colorful society, for decentralizing information and perform a good work as a team.

SOCIAL MEDIA (Twitter) PLAN for Gambiarra DAO - USD600
https://twitter.com/gambiarranear

RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS:

The constant research and analysis of hashtags and profiles related to Blockchain, NFT, NEAR, Mintbase, Art, Photography among other topics relevant to our audience, helps us to always be up to date for better dissemination of the Gambiarra Store and DAO. An analysis of Twitter notifications will also be made to select the next highlights. The same will be done in Gambiarra’s store to discover works inserted in the platform. Also, the monitoring of our groups in Telegram, Whatsapp and Discord will be constant to identify new actions and highlights of newly published works in Mintbase.

POSTINGS and COPYWRITING:

Every week posts will be made according to the demand of publications made in the Gambiarra Store on Mintbase and also the search for publications by artists who have not yet been highlighted.

The posts on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube Gambiarra will also be shared to the Twitter audience, integrating our social networks in order that users circulate through all our channels of disclosure.

CAMPAIGNS (external action):

There will be campaigns and reminders on Twitter and also on Telegram, Whatsapp and Discord of Gambiarra to encourage the use of @GambiarraNear and the hashtag #GambiarraNear in publications, so that, in this way, the artists are highlighted on Twitter. Campaigns and reminders for everyone to click on the image of the heart in the publications and request for Retweets will also be made.

Importantly, starting this month we will have one sponsored publication per month, and thus insert paid traffic in Gambiarra’s advertising on Twitter.

TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT:

This month we will continue with paid traffic management on Twitter, with an investment of about $20 in the month of April.

LIST:

The Gambiarra List on Twitter today has 37 members, we will continue with its maintenance with the goal that it is always updated with new members, thus further promoting the Gambiarra store.

SPACES:

Goal: Take advantage of a free and widely used Twitter tool to be a Gambiarra Near amplifier and move people around the Gambiarra networks, increasing interest in the events of the store, bringing in new followers, encouraging socializing and sharing among artists, expanding the views of the works available in the store to reach more collectors, promoting interest and knowledge about the NFT / Web3 / Metaverse / Gambiarra Near community.

One hour-long program will be presented per month and the person who will present the Gambiarra Spaces will be https://twitter.com/lulucool .

GAMBIARRA DAO:

Gambiarra DAO related issues will also be posted on the profile. We will work in an integrated way being always transparent about DAO actions.

STATISTICS:

Every month end will be delivered a report with the numbers of Gambiarra’s profile on twitter, with data such as likes, retweets and followers.

Today we follow 183 and have 308 followers (73 new followers) on Twitter. In the last 28 days the numbers presented are as follows: Tweets 116; Tweet Impressions 17.5K; Profile Visits 9,814; Mentions 447.

IMPROVEMENTS:

We have many positive feedbacks and many demands in DAO, such as projects, team, to be presented in the social networks, and as we have been consolidating we arrived at this essential moment, to present that DAO, is composed of artists, who work daily for a more colorful society, for decentralizing information and doing a good job as a team.

SOCIAL MEDIA (Youtube) PLAN for Gambiarra DAO - USD500

Given the demand for other projects carried out within the Gambiarra DAO in the month of March 2022 was inserted in the channel videos of the artist Carlos Escouto with his project Recita Fernando Pessoa and HeterĂ´nimos, videos of the project FEMINU developed by Ghini and new organizations of Playlists Channel as the project Antimetodo Nomade Label, and videos of common interest, partners, friends and projects. We will continue the work of inserting videos and organizing the playlists.

STATISTICS:

Every month end a report will be delivered with the numbers of the GambiarraNear Channel. At the time of this proposal we have 15 videos published, 29 subscribers and more than 135 views with impressions reaching 632.

DISCORD SERVER - USD500

We will keep the posts of tutorials and notices to members always updated as the NEAR site, posts news about NFT will be posted daily, posts about the Gambiarra DAO projects that will be carried out.

MONITORING AND SUPPORT

Discord monitoring will be done at 6pm - 8pm and in the case of Discord support 10am - 10pm, because many members are discovering the platform and have some doubts on how to use it.

SITE - USD500

On the Gambiarra DAO website we will add a page introducing the DAO members and also a page introducing the Gambiarra DAO projects.

CALENDAR / MONTHLY STRATEGY - USD250

Development of a calendar with all the posts, we will present in the first week for the members and councils of Dao, so they can sign up for the project posts.

As the main strategy of the month we have the presentation of the members of dao, because we closed the month of March presenting the DAO, now we will start presenting the people responsible for the organization, the projects, etc.

INSTAGRAM FILTER - USD500

Important, we will develop a filter for gambiarra’s instagram, so that every time an artist performs, or participants share by tagging gambiarra, they can use the filter.

Thus also fixing our brand in the world.

RESEARCH, REVIEW AND TRANSLATION - USD500

We will have an exclusive person for research, proofreading, and translation. Research has accompanied us since the first proposal presented and is becoming increasingly essential to know the news of the NEAR network, the NFT market, cryptocurrencies, among other universes such as the metaverse, for example. She will also be responsible for reviewing all texts produced by the Marketing team. Our team is made up of Brazilians, in the last few months we have been working hard to maintain contact in English with the NEAR network and its ecosystem. Natalie will reinforce the team due to her fluency in English and ability to interact, she will be our translator, which is essential for the revision of our texts and official documents, we know how to communicate well in writing, but it is important to have someone who can add even more value to the team and still represent us when necessary. Thus decentralizing the communication as well.

4350 USD in NEAR (price based on time of posting)

Council Dazo / GAMBIARRA DAO

Paulo Leandro S Leao (Dazo)

portfolio near: dazo.near

7 Likes

Good evening, does it worth $500? Propose reduce to $50

Could you please share a link on your discord?

Could you please share more information about the filter? How does it related with Marketing?

Thank You :blush:

4 Likes

Sorry, but I wouldn’t dare put a price on a professional’s work, but if this offer is coming from Dao marketing itself, maybe our marketing team can talk about it. @Natashacremonese @ViniciusGCP94 @macieira
Our marketing has done an impeccable job and very relevant to the growth of Gambiarra Dao, they have delivered a wonderful job.
Everything is detailed in our report.

Our Discord link

The filter are those custom filters that we use on the photos and videos on instagram stories. We will have this custom filter Gambiarra where followers of our profile can interact with the filter during their posts. A very cool tool and widely used within the instagram.
Natasha the creator of the filter can talk more technical details.

Thanks for the opportunity to dialogue and share our engagement with the growth of this community. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello Dacha, I suggested the instagram filter due to the great use of sharing stories by the gambiarra artists, who tag the dao and the store, and even the social network. It’s a way to share the dao brand on social networks, and the filter is on instagram and also available on facebook.

I use Spark AR.

Thank you

Ex:

4 Likes

@Dazo

Thanks also to those who answered the questions. Thanks again for calling Me,
Thank you very much to the entire Gambiarra team for the trust placed in our work, I am immensely happy and grateful to be adding to the growth and dissemination of Gambiarra Dao. Our team started everything for free, and even then we didn’t stop believing, we didn’t know for sure how the ways to work were, how to submit the projects correctly. Thanks also to those who answered the questions. Thanks again for calling Me, @macieira and @ViniciusGCP94 to work with you.

3 Likes

Impeccable, aggregating, educational and motivating, that’s how I would summarize the work of marketing. Just when we think it’s “done”, new great ideas pop up! Congratulations @Natashacremonese @macieira and @ViniciusGCP94 .

4 Likes

Thank you very much @cleusaraven your work together with @macieira in the MintbaseSunday is also adding a lot to our project and making it possible for all of us to join the Gambiarra DAO.

3 Likes

Hi Dacha

We are waiting for a position on our marketing proposal
thank you

1 Like

Good day, I proposed reduce some reward…

1 Like

Hey Dacha I can reduce by 50 Usd. 450 USD the instagram filter. We have work to do.

Total 4300 usd can be ?:pray:

2 Likes

Couple months ago I jumped deeper in YouTube production, $500 is great price for 4-5 videos from 1-3k subscribers bloggers. $500 slightly overpriced for me for for your channel.

but I can approve it.

Propose reduce to $200

Propose reduce to $100

Propose reduce to $50

Propose reduce to $0

Propose reduce to $400

Total budget is $2000. Would be greet yo see your road map by end of the year

Thank You :blush:

Hi all – this may be an unpopular opinion, but I have to express my honest concern over the overlapping funding requests from Gambiarra, OctopodeDAO, Femininu, MetaverseDAO.

I know you have explained in previous posts that there is a lot of collaboration and overlap among efforts in the Brazil/Portuguese community of artists and creators who are active in NEAR.

I generally applaud efforts to collaborate, but I concerned about the same core team members receiving funding through multiple different concurrent proposals.

There have also been formal complaints posted on the forum related to GambiarraDAO. Have those been resolved? It seems the DAO was in something of a state of disarray/flux last month and I prefer we are funding stable projects.

3 Likes

I have taught in 4 social projects simultaneously.

I believe that if the work is carried out, whoever hires knows what they are doing.

2 Likes

In relation to Gambiarra Dao, there was no formal complaint from our Dao but a formal report of misconduct by a past member.
The case has already been closed by the moderator so I believe to have been resolved. Technical issues were resolved (we were having problems in our wallet) and reports of misconduct I believe are still being investigated.
I do not believe that making a complaint to investigate facts that go contrary to decentralization is a disorder, on the contrary it is an act of courage and order within our Dao.
Thank you for the opportunity to clarify this once again.

4 Likes

@Dacha and @marketingdao-council , as one of the councils of Gambiarra Dao, I think it is very important to clarify that the work that has been developed by @macieira @Natashacremonese and @ViniciusGCP94 has been essential for the growth of the Gambiarra store.
All the promotion of FEMINU, which was a huge event, was done voluntarily. The work of these professionals in the social networks was essential for us to have 300 people at the opening, which is a lot for an art event in the metaverse.
Today I even did the design and assembly of an exhibition of Gambiarra artists in our Gallery, which was idealized and curated by @macieira, without it being in any proposal. There are 14 artists having visibility in the media and cryptovoxels and the entire Near network benefits from this, because an event always promotes sales and puts the Near network in focus, as well as the store.
The numbers reveal the performance of these professionals and they always deliver much more than they set out to do, so there is a gain not only for the store, but for the whole community and that should be respected. The reports are always very detailed and the store was growing considerably.
Just check the significant drop in the number of instagram impressions, for example.

This certainly affected the sale of the artists, as work was being done with the highlights that up until now have always been chosen by this group, including setting up research to see the artists who have been lying for a long time in an attempt to bring these people back into the community activity. This has not been priced so it is not even seen. Nobody knows, so I am clarifying here. It is hours of research and contacting each artist. I think this should have been specified in the proposal.
They continue doing volunteer work on the networks, even though they are not being paid, to a lesser extent, of course, and I am very sorry that people like these who should receive all kinds of incentives from the community, because they are always performing, teaching, motivating the artists of the community, are questioned comparing them to distinct activities such as blogging, for example. In my opinion they do much more than just marketing. They helped the FEMINU artists in many things, even sending links with information about Near, blockchain, metaverse and so many other basic information to help them. They did it and they weren’t getting paid anything, but they did it because they are people who want to see the community grow.
I ask that all this be considered and the values reviewed because reducing to 50 USD the salary of a person who is available 3 hours a day on discord to help those who join, share all the posts, create channel for each project that needs it, among other activities, doesn’t seem appropriate to me. I don’t see why reducing to less than 500 usd the person who will add to the site through code, the members of the dao, the projects done and doing the maintenance. Reducing to 400 usd two social networks that are being well managed as well as all marketing and advertising, with Twitter for example having 3 posts a day, doesn’t seem fair to me. It is not common to suggest such drastic reductions, like for example not paying for the instagram filter, when there is a proposal on this network that paid 50 USD for a single onboarding!!!
This team has worked very hard without payment, perhaps this was a mistake, because there is no recognition. So I ask that this proposal be considered from a broader point of view and fair to these professionals who make a difference in the network and exactly why Gambiarra wants to hire them. I urgently await a position because the month is almost over and they are still working, although at a slower pace. We need to reverse the losses of the month and continue to grow. We have more than 100 artists and they need this work.
Thank you,
Ghini

6 Likes

As I always say “Tamo junto @Ghini !”. And thank you very much once again.

5 Likes

Agradeço cada palavra, cada frase @Ghini . Estamos nos esforçando bastante pra manter tudo em pé, tudo funcionando. É cansativo, mas toda essa estrutura é um sonho que estamos construindo pensando no futuro. Lógico que com incentivo todo o trabalho é mais leve, mas é um prazer realizar tanto com artistas tão incríveis.

Apesar de todas as dificuldades foi um prazer realizar o Dia Mundial da Arte (40 obras), a 5a edição do MintbaseSunday (23 obras) e foi incrível realizar essa homenagem aos nossos índios com o Dia dos Povos Indígenas (14 obras). Que venha o mês de maio! Vamos em frente!

Obrigado aos companheiros incansáveis @Natashacremonese e @ViniciusGCP94

4 Likes

@ViniciusGCP94 “Tamo junto” Vinnie. Thanks!

2 Likes

@macieira That is the spirit that I always come across in your group!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

GAMBIARRA REPORT / APRIL 2022

Instagram: Login • Instagram

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GambiarraNear

PROJECT ACCOUNT:

The marketing of Gambiarra DAO in the month of APRIL performed on a voluntary basis, without having received any kind of resource communication and advertising of DAO projects, exposure proposals through NEAR. Trying to communicate at least some projects so that Gambiarra was not invisible in social networks, which was performed by Natasha Cremonese and Alexandre Macieira who gave up their working time to not leave their colleagues in the DAO, and artists in the network who participated in the exhibitions without visibility. Obviously the outreach numbers dropped, as well as a drop in engagement was visible even within the network forum.

When a DAO, company, service or project has a team working to improve communication, publicity, and visibility, the results are always positive; unfortunately there is no way to give the same attention receiving 0 USD in payment for doing a job, which should be paid.

The DAO as well as others are under development, the NEAR will always be disclosed in any action that Gambiarra and in everything that its artists perform, we use its system and continue the work that was planned throughout the month of March to be held during April.

Without the funding, all the projects were affected in their dissemination. We use here as an example the exhibitions held by members of the Gambiarra community, only in the month of April happened the 5th edition of MintbaseSunday and the World Art Day Exhibition (Cryptovoxels) , in addition to the voluntary exhibitions of the Day of Indigenous Peoples (Cryptovoxels) and the exhibition “Path Finders” (Cryptovoxels) in honor of the first Gambiarra artists. Which are still on display and can be visited until the second week of May.

Project timeline: April 1 was the first post on instagram Gambiarra being the last on April 19.

• INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK:

• Instagram 364 followers, following 293.

• Facebook 339 likes and 351 followers

• WEEK 1

• 01/04/2022 - 1 post in english on Instagram

• 1 post in English on facebook

• stories

• WEEK 2 -

• 04/11/2022 - 1 English post on Instagram

• 1 English post on Facebook

• 3 stories

• 12/02/2022 - 2 port post in Instagram

• 2 post in Port on Facebook

• 3 stories

• 2 post in English on Instagram

• 2 post in English on facebook

• 3 stories

• 04/14/2022 - 1 post in port on Instagram

• 1 post in port on facebook

• 1 post in English on Instagram

• 3 stories

• 04/17/2022 - 10 stories

• Change in bio at member’s request

• 04/18/2022 - 1 post on Instagram

• 1 post in English on Instagram

• 04/19/2022 - 1 post in Instagram

• 1 post in port on Facebook

• 04/28/2022 - 1 post in English on Instagram

• 1 post in port on Instagram

TWITTER

Today we follow 191 and have 338 followers (34 new followers) on Twitter. In the last 28 days the numbers shown are as follows: Tweets 54; Tweet Impressions 6,565K; Profile Visits 5,506K; Mentions 210.

5 Likes