[Closed] Marketing company for the Near ecosystem in the CIS space

Hello everyone. Today we want to introduce you to our idea to help improve and expand the Near community.

Me (captd0pe) and my colleague (fiyalkin) have decided to run a bunch of events for you, which will be listed below. We are the founders of two CIS telegram channels, with a total audience of 4 thousand active crypto members. We also have our own closed DAO called OnChain Team, to get there you need to buy a pass to MagicEden and pass a small interview. As we have selected the most active, intelligent and motivated guys there.

Screenshot_22
Screenshot_21
Screenshot_20

We are also ambassadors for Quai Network, Neon Labs, Aleo, InvArch, Minima, Golden and etc. We also have a partnership with the Mexc and Kucoin exchanges.

We offer you 10 professional videos on the basics at Near. Conducting two AMAs on our main telegram channels. Conducting 3 giveaways for the most active participants. Adding social media Near to our future posts. 3 articles on a full introduction to the Near ecosystem. Also a full breakdown and shilling of the ecosystem in our DAO.

Planned costs :
10 reviews - $80x10=$800
3 contests - $50x3=150
2 AMA - $125x2=250
Mention in posts - $20x10=$200
3 Articles - 3x80=240$
Active shilling in our closed DAO - $150
Total : $1790

Telegram channels - 3976 subscribers
Our links - Telegram: Contact @fiyalkinsquad & Telegram: Contact @cryptoeternityy
An example of our Videos - AXELAR NETWORK - ЧТО ЭТО ЗА ПРОЕКТ, НАСКОЛЬКО ОН ВАЖЕН, И КАК НА НЁМ ЗАРАБОТАТЬ? - YouTube
An example of our Posts - Telegram: Contact @cryptoeternityy
An example of our AMAs - Telegram: Contact @fiyalkinsquad
An example of our articles - АБУЗ GOLDEN — Teletype

PS : We are a Near Holder ourselves and would be happy to help you promote a worthy product. Thank you, I am waiting for your answer. Always ready. HODL NEAR!
Wallet ID: fiyalkin.near
@captd0pe & @Fiyalkin - our telegram for communication)

1 Like

Good morning!

1 Like

hello, okay, i will waiting this moment friend

1 Like

Hello, could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Planned costs :

Our links - Telegram: Contact @fiyalkinsquad & Telegram: Contact @cryptoeternityy

Community Events → 2 AMA → 2x$125=$250 / 100 online in our telegram channels, coverage by 3 thousand people, A story about Near ecosystem. An example of our AMAs - Telegram: Contact @fiyalkinsquad

Community Events → 2 Twitter Spaces → 2x$100=$200 / 50 online, coverage by 1,5 thousand people, A story about Near ecosystem.

Content → 3 Guide → 3x$80=$240 / Coverage of over 5,000 people and 1,500 interactions. Training in basic aspects of Near (wallet, defi, nft) Example: one and two

Content → 6 Infographics → 6x$25=$150 / We will publish in their tweets to a total audience of more than 2 thousand followers, quality infographics that clearly help you learn Near.

Social media → Shilling → $150 / Active shilling in our closed DAO, We have 40 active members in the DAO, including billers, advisers, and marketers who can bring a lot to the ecosystem.

Content → 10 Tutorials → 10x$80=$800 / Video on learning the basic aspects of Near (wallet, defi, nft), An example of our Videos - AXELAR NETWORK - ЧТО ЭТО ЗА ПРОЕКТ, НАСКОЛЬКО ОН ВАЖЕН, И КАК НА НЁМ ЗАРАБОТАТЬ? - YouTube

Social media → 4 Telegram posts → 4x$100=$400 / The total audience of channels more than 3000 thousand subscribers with a reach of more than 1000 thousand people, we will make posts for newcomers and maximally attract an audience of progressive.

Social media → 2 Giveaways → 2x$100=$200 / After each AMA, we will raffle off money for our audience and redirect it to the Near ecosystem.

Total : $2390

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal and your patience,

According to the https://gov.near.org/t/guidelines-for-assessment-marketing-dao-proposals/31645latest guidelines for submissions, I am unable to support this proposal at this stage for the following reasons:

Lack of previous involvement with NEAR which creates a range of subsequent issues:

• There is no previous work we can use to assess the quality of the content
  • There is no reasonable proof that the team has the required knowledge and experience about NEAR to create great content
  • Questionable distribution channels (other ecosystems, closed paid groups, etc.)

I would encourage the team to do some early activation and content creation on NEAR and if it gains traction approach the Marketing DAO again.

Thanks,

Hi @captd0pe thank you for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.
I have noted the reply from @satojandro and also feel that i am unable to support.
I would suggest you resubmit your proposal when you have content that will allow us to better assess the quality of the work. Thanks

Thanks for the proposal – after reviewing this, I agree with the comments from @satojandro and @cryptocredit – I cannot support the proposal at this time.

I do encourage you to come back in the future should you be able to demonstrate participation in the NEAR ecosystem and have some content and traction to show alongside the proposal. Thanks!

Moving this to closed.

1 Like