[Closed] PROMOTING DEFI PROTOCOLS AND NFTs on NEAR

Hello @marketingdao-council
I’m Usman bgem
I am a crypto trader and I have been active in it since 2019.
I have made a lot of quality friends in crypto and DeFi space since then and I’m also in a lot of crypto communities with Pro-active traders. I’ve also impacted my knowledge to numbers of people and with all these, I’ve been able to have influence on people in DeFi and crypto space and I think its now time to bring up a big thing with NEAR.

I knew about near protocol since last year October and I’ve gotten a lot of value from near and its ecosystem in general by utilizing DeFi tools like REF finance, Trisolaris, Burrow-cash, Bastion protocol and more. Also NFT tools like paras nft market place and mintbase.
All these are things I have benefited with on near and I believe will be lucrative if I create a platform or community where I show people all this interesting and sweet stuffs on near ecosystem and in return will bring about a lot of people being onboarded into near and by that increase $NEAR TVL and
make it known to a common trader and newbies.

As I have said earlier, I am a trader and I’m in a lot of communities of pro-active traders. With these, I plan to have a community, to onboard people to near and promote all these amazing DeFi protocols and innovative projects building on near.

These are my plans to make this possible;
Create a twitter account to be making announcement about new projects building on near and the innovation they are bringing on,
-Have connections with crypto influencers
-Having spaces with Project developers while inviting traders different from blockchain with the aim of onboarding them.

Create a telegram community which will be an open community where we’ll be having conversations and tutor newbies on DeFi tools on Near.
We’ll be having series of rewarding activities in the community also which will bring a lot of activeness.

Having discord server.
Our discord server will Serve as a DAO. We’ll be collaborating with NFT projects on Near and announce them on our twitter and have space with them. Also we’ll extend to collaborating with projects on Sol and Eth which will bring connections and end up in onboarding pro-active traders from these blockchains.

Not only that, I’ll be visiting cooperate social gatherings and schools to introduce crypto to newbies and educate them about near. They will be added to my community where I teach and educate them on how they how to utilize DeFi and NFTs protocols on Near and benefit from it.

These are what I planned to use in supporting the mission of near and make near known to as many people as I can.

I’ll be waiting for your reviews and comments @MktngDAO_Advisors @marketingdao-council and I’ll be glad to see it approved.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal Usman,

We usually approve Passion Projects, initiatives undertaken by active and committed community members to grow the NEAR Ecosystem. As such, I would encourage you to create content and come back to the Marketing DAO when you have more traction and it is easier to ascertain to us the value.

Also helps if with you include a list of all the projects and proposals you have are currently involved with or have been involved with.

I agree with the comments from @satojandro – for new projects, I would like to see some evidence of proactivity around starting the community or media presence and trying to get it off the ground to prove audience interest and engagement before we approve funding.

I encourage you to get the project going through organic efforts and come back to the MarketingDAO in the future.

Okay thanks for your enlightenment.
I’ll put up the work and return to show how it’s going :heart: