[Approved] Marketing Activities The Clan May

Hello @marketingdao-council

As i reported here https://gov.near.org/t/report-marketing-the-clan-february-march-actitvities/18553 the last months The Clan was very active in the community, and the feedback was amazing! So again we would like to made a new ART2AD Vol 3 ! In ART2AD Vol 2 we could support two worlds, so this month we want to make it again.

• A google form will be available for all NEAR community like this of the last ART2AD Vol 2 Form ART2AD VOl2

• Budget Asked to buy NEAR NFTs : 180 NEAR
    Prancheta 11 (1)

Also we want to continue our Marketing Initiatives in the following plataforms:

• Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • Discord

TWITTER - 3 posts per week, organization of the Children of the DAO list, retweet, click on the heart of DAO member posts and tweets of interest.
It is estimated to increase 50 to 100 followers in the first month.
Reach 5000 people.

INSTAGRAM - 3 posts per week, 3 stories / projects (guide presentation for example) and members
It is estimated the increase 50 to 100 followers in the first month.
Reach 1000 people

TELEGRAM - Administration of the channel, support new members and every other needed action to support the community’s.

Budget Asked for Social Medias Management : 900USD

TiP BOT and Onboarding - 350USD - Will be distributed among new members the value of 1 NEAR to - Create Wallet and Mint projects and encourage the NFT buying.
The TIP Bot will be used by the councils and Admin of Telegram to reward active members of community.

Monthly Events - 400USD - Every Month we will have projects as exposition on 3Xr, or others events and projects to help grow the community. We can use this to fund possible proposals of members of The Clan if applicable.

Total Budget Asked: 1650 USD + 180 NEAR.

Thank you all for the attention and opportunity.

The Clan Guild Council
@brunoqual - brunoqual.near
@whoiscavenaghi - cavenaghi.near
@duOCELOT - duocelot.near

6 Likes

Happy to support.

Great job; I’m a big fan of your comics and aware of the positive feedback from people who develop games on Near protocol.

Thank You for sharing this opportunity with Near community members.

1 Like

Thank you @Dacha ! Glad to know you are following all of our work!

1 Like

Hi @whoiscavenaghi thanks for the proposal – I know you’re a longtime community member, but for transparency’s sake, can you include:

• Links to your social media accounts
  • Any additional funding you’re receiving from other DAOs or sources in the NEAR community?
  • Some explanation of what kind of social media content you will share with the proposed funding?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello Loretta yes I am working building community, onboarding, and other several projects to support community. The project ART2AD support a lot of NEAR artists and promote NEARProtocol Blockchain and several channels of comunication. Plus I create DAOnation that is a no profitable DAO that we put on second sale the NFTs we buy in ART2AD in charity auctions… currently supporting Unchain.fund.

Here are the topics you ask:

• Links to your social media accounts

Carolina Cavenaghi All Links

And of The Clan are here : All The Clan links are here

-* Any additional funding you’re receiving from other DAOs or sources in the NEAR community?

• at the moment i am council of Children of The DAO and The Clan as KYC.

-* Some explanation of what kind of social media content you will share with the proposed funding?

• I am pretty sure my proposal is well done explained in details… in case you missed here it is again:

TWITTER - 3 posts per week, organization of the Children of the DAO list, retweet, click on the heart of DAO member posts and tweets of interest.
It is estimated to increase 50 to 100 followers in the first month.
Reach 5000 people.

INSTAGRAM - 3 posts per week, 3 stories / projects (guide presentation for example) and members
It is estimated the increase 50 to 100 followers in the first month.
Reach 1000 people

Telegram - The Clan has around 7 TG groups that’s used for community, projects, and classes too when applicable. We want to continue the work and improve the communication between The Clan and members.

Art2Ad - Every artist will follow those steps -

:white_small_square:Every artist will promote the art and NEAR Protocol at same time.

Thank you very much for the attention and feedback…

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council hello! Any feedback for the proposal? @David_NEAR @satojandro

1 Like

Thanks for the answers to my questions and links. I can support this for another month. You need one more member of the @marketingdao-council for approval. Tagging for visibility.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Still waiting for others councils @marketingdao-council :relaxed:

Proposal and comments from fellow Marketing DAO council members noted, a can also support for this month

Moving to Approved. Please make a Poll on Astro.

1 Like

Poll Astrodao

Just did! Thank you very much! @Dacha @cryptocredit @so608 @satojandro @marketingdao-council

1 Like

@so608 Lorraine @Klint Please I know you guys are very busy, but when possible… you can vote in the AstroDao? Thank you very much for the hard work and attention always

Good evening, looking forward to seeing report. Thank You

1 Like

Hello! I usually post the report when I make another proposal! I am preparing and soon I will make and tag you! Thank you for the support!

1 Like