[Closed] March 2022 social media promotion, blog post budget for Near social guild

March 2022 social media promotion, blog post budget request for Near social DAO

Guild leader: @Psalmy
DAO members

Targeted wallet: psalm.near
Funding period : march 2022
Budget time frame: Monthly
Requested amount: 5,300usd in Near

Hello there @marketingdao-council & @MktngDAO_Advisors it’s a privilege.

Excited for the successful launch of our Near social site. Which we requested for funding for last time https://www.upnearsocial.com/ and here to requesting for monthly funds to proceed with the project
This site would be a bridge to show metrics and prove of work too

Firstly the structure of the project monthly is as follow

1. 150$ for 10 WhatsApp promoter they’re call “task collectors” which I already made a bounty post about

this set of people would collect task from my page daily to promote near protocol on their WhatsApp and submit a screenshot 10task collector by 150$ per month making 1500$
2. Shill blogger: a Dao member @ErnestA he’s to make a blog (1000 words)post about near project once a week. 100$ for a post in a month making 400$
3. Design creator: he’s going to be in charge of any designs and video for promotional purpose on WhatsApp monthly 500$
4. Near social admin(NSA): he’s going to be moderating our telegram group,interact stop spammers and scammers also set quiz and other activities to assist me 500$

• Twitter management: growing our twitter page and increasing interaction and impressions, daily post,quote post,thread post min of 2 post daily 300$
  • Telegram management : botz programming and increase in telegram members 200$
  • Discord management: botz programming, channel management and other maintenance 300$
  • Site management: site maintenance, editing and fixing malfunctions 200$

Activities and programs

Quiz about Crypto currency and random quiz to keep members active and busy on discord

Best comment under the shill bloggers post gets a prize.

This is to increase engagement and educational aspect of Near protocol also to grow the community and make it lively

Prize for active members

And also for displaying contents on discord channel 200$

Discord moderation & Community management (twitter,website,telegram) done by me (project manager) 1200$

All activities and metrics would be submitted as a report! Activities, growth, onboarded and what we achieve would be given as a report with full details

Little by little project has not started but growth has started……
People are already involving on way on the project

official link to get us

Discord server {Near social (NS)} telegram group {Telegram: Join Group Chat} and our Twitter page {https://twitter.com/nearsocialdao/} our primary platform for promotion

Thanks for your time would be expecting your response anytime soon @marketingdao-council :raised_hands:

Let’s try something new, let’s expose near protocol to our friends and family viewing our WhatsApp status

4 Likes

Tagging @marketingdao-council @Dacha @jcatnear @David_NEAR

1 Like

Hi @Psalmy – thanks for the proposal. A few questions – is this proposal and funding request for activities related to Near Social DAO only? It’s for funding for both Near Social DAO task collectors AND the marketing channels for the DAO itself i.e. the Telegram, Discord, etc. are to promote Near Social DAO) – not other channels you manage?

If so, then this is a DAO that will be promoting NEAR AND also building a community that is paid to promote NEAR?

Can you let me know if I am understanding the project correctly?

Also, what’s your timeline for having the task collectors onboarded and working?

Thanks!

4 Likes

@so608 thanks for response
This funding request is to promote near 70% we are trying to grow the DAO to introduce near protocol to people and investors! We grow our DAO to grow near
Near social: is a DAO that comes together to promote near protocol on WhatsApp and we need team of task collector to promote near on their WhatsApp status……
The blog post by the shill blogger he’s going to make blog post about near once a week!
So we are organizations here to promote near
Hope you understand?
The quiz going to hold is all to educate people about near and near related (project under near) e.g the gaming aspect, Nft aspect DAO guild aspect and defi aspect

3 Likes

Timeline? works starts next week!
I already onboarded them cause I posted the bounty earlier,

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers and clarification. I look forward to seeing how this goes! It seems like a DAO that could provide a great marketing service to NEAR in general, but also specific projects looking for marketing and amplification around their news. You have my support – curious what others on the @marketingdao-council think!

4 Likes

With all effort and hands on deck this project is going to be a huge pillar under near
@so608 once again thanks!
I would love to hear from @marketingdao-council @Dacha @David_NEAR

1 Like

Pls @marketingdao-council ive nobody attending to my proposal even with multiple tags or everyone is busy?

Good evening. Do you have specific goals - quantity of subscribers, posts, infographics, etc ?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes! Infographics? Sure we do
I and my team have that prepared and my previous proposal was to introduce the DAO and to make our site where activities can go on, which we did that and I submitted the website link.
This website would show more metrics and work done by our team.
It’s a new project, so you may not see followers on our handles that much for now, but soon as we are funded and work starts all social sites would be busy.
Been positive!

1 Like

Hey guys,

This appears when I head to the website?

2 Likes

Sorry about that @David_NEAR
I’m surprised as you’re! But I’ve contacted the web developer and he’s working on it, we need to pay a fee for it to be back to action!

Ok I edited the message!
The site has been fixed you can check it now

@marketingdao-council

1 Like

@David_NEAR have you access the site? It’s working fine and smooth now
@marketingdao-council & @MktngDAO_Advisors
Waiting on your conclusion so I can take the next move……
Hoping to here from you guys
@Dacha youre most active I’ve been tagging @marketingdao-council but no response what should I do

2 Likes

Task / Contests on Twitter:
The challenge with promoting through these types of channels is that you get a ton of people that are looking to enter a contest to win $150 but they never stick around in the channel .

Do you have any other thoughts on promotions outside of the contest that requires people to join your TG or Discord to enter?

Discord:
Just trying to understand your discord obligations for $300. There’s a total of 37 members right now.
Then you lump in community management with Discord included for an additional 1200.

Can you briefly outline what types of management and maintenance you’ll be doing?
If it’s just adding a few bots, I think you can drop that price a touch.

1 Like

Hi @Klint i think you misunderstood me, the 150$ is not a reward for audience or members, 150$ I to pay task collectors monthly for promoting $Near daily on WhatsApp……

This is a new project and this is our first marketing budget, our first proposal was for our website, now the budget is to start working….
300$ is rounded up on botz programming, events and games to be held on discord and rewards for participant

This is the pay for managing the discord community with programmes, since the discord has no moderator, bringing metrics from all work done at the end of the month, organizing all task and activities
Also cross checking the work of all task collectors to make sure all promotional activities on WhatsApp meets our audience and also working with the graphics designer to make sure all content are good near related….
This is a whole lot of task….to manage the whole project on a whole.

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors
@David_NEAR
Hoping to hear from you

Hi @Psalmy I like what you are experimenting with here. Like I said above, I can give my support for this so we can see how it goes.

In line with @Klint’s comments above, I think my key concern here is whether all the channels and management is necessary given the small size of the project right now – from the site it looks like there are a total of 10 creators? But I think you have to start somewhere, evaluate the progress in your report and then there may be a need to adjust the budget as you move forward.

Also, it looks like the payout for task collectors has been reduced to $100?

1 Like

Nope! It’s still 150$ cause it’s just 10 task collectors, for a daily promotion

Yes :raised_hands: this is just the start sure but between the weeks, with my vision the community would grow, it’s a little community now cause we haven’t started anything yet…
So if budget are reduce and community gets bigger we might run out of budget…
Reports would explain and show more transparency on this.
Cause this is promoting near on WhatsApp so the growth would fast….cause almost everybody use WhatsApp.

I think you guys are working on what you’re seen now, not on the future or result! This is a small project now but when it’s crowded the funds might not go round.
All social media platform for near social would be active either by posts on twitter or by games,quiz and best active member also gets a reward on telegram.
Bounty on discord for best art display
We would introduce a mass of people to near, but we need events to keep them active and participate on near quiz!

Every Monday the shill blogger (near social blogger) would make a blog post every Monday about near related project this event would take place on the site and best comment/conclusion gets a reward….
@so608 hope I cleared your doubt

2 Likes

Hi @marketingdao-council please haven’t heard from you guys for a while now

1 Like

Hi @so608 @Dacha @David_NEAR @Klint and other @marketingdao-council been waiting on you for days now.
Need replies

1 Like