[Approved] March 2022 Social Media and Marketing activities budget for Goa Guild

Ok, I propose approve your proposal.

Thanks

2 Likes

kindly invite @marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors to accept final decision and to move proposal to “approval” if it’s so, so i could continue my work properly :pray:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense to host this in NEARHub? AFAIK it’s free and it’s NEAR native. Otherwise, I think the cost for renting a parcel here is far too high.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of it too! And it’s so much interesting for me to explore Tamago, so I’ll do it, thank you, i didn’t know it’s free, I’ll talk to them
Anyway, this part, that is concerned Creative DAO, is remaking now, and was shifted here
If I have to take out from this proposal this part at all? And continue only there in creative category

You shouldn’t request funding for the same initiatives from two different DAOs (unless there’s an exception and cost is being split), so yes please remove anything which is duplicated here - thanks!

3 Likes

@David_NEAR i’m sorry for misuderstanding
i didn’t requested twice - i shifted those part from one proposal to another (it was my answer about it). just i left here mentioning about this our plan, by mistake with last numbers :woman_facepalming:
but now i got the point! i’m preparing proper separate proposal about metaverse party to creatives and took it out from here at all.
it started because we decided to support Leo and his project with preparing proposal for and with him (he doesn’t speaks english this much level, so translate and all) to onboard long-term artists on NEAR. then i first time faced with creatives category rules about proposals, it’s different from marketing. so then i understood that metaverse presence relates also to creatives, and after - this mess,

Now i’ve edited the first post with corrections above. hope it looks clear, and compact, and good for @marketingdao-council . waiting for the responce (with all the team :slightly_smiling_face:) - we’re ready to realize it all, onboarding one by one international creative projects-people (that visit us regularly) from Goa to NEAR

1 Like

@johanga thanks for the revisions and adjusting the proposal.

Thoughts for the @marketingdao-council – I think that there is a lot in this proposal, and I have a personal preference for shorter, simpler proposals with a focus on fewer initiatives, networks, etc. until success in terms of metrics have been achieved and we can see via reports how the marketing efforts are performing and then adding on/expanding from there.

That said, I do think much of this is an experiment and that @johanga has been responsive to feedback and adjusting according to what we’ve asked. On those grounds, I can give my support for funding so we can evaluate how the project goes and help the GoaGuild work toward achieving their goals in the future.

1 Like

@Dacha @David_NEAR could you hint, please, what next has to be done here?

1 Like

In light of @so608’s comments, happy to approve so long as the cost of the Crypto Voxels is removed or significantly reduced IMO

1 Like

@marketingdao-council
thank you ,
happy to do my best
there is a poll in Asto : Astro
greatful for voting

2 Likes

Thank you !! blessings to everybody from India :grinning: :star_struck:

Right pool , attn: @marketingdao-council Astro

Thanks for taking the time to create this proposal, for answering all of my colleagues questions and for amending it. Proposal poll has now been approved and you can proceed with the payout request from the foundation. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hello Hello !

Thanks @johanga for sharing this on our Onboarding DAO telegram group

This is important for us to know @KriptoRaptor @Benz_Near @stanisnear @Jloc @simeon4real @Kemal @HaiVu @LarryLang

@David_NEAR I will send you a DM on telegram, can we discuss to create a tag for Concierge Team ? I am missing some of my partners there.

5 Likes

Hey @FritzWorm thanks for the heads up, i just tried the bot it’s awesome and super fast :smile: noted down.

what’s this about?

2 Likes

Here on the Forum we can tag teams, instead than just a single member. I talked with David, so we can have our own tag on the forum, we all, so when we want to tag the concierge team we are able to do so, because we are more than 10 and also we can forget some handles hehe

2 Likes

yeah this makes sense. thanks for the proposal. I often need to do this and get restricted @David_NEAR :smile:

2 Likes

@Mohaa
Check this out

1 Like

@ConciergeTeam is up and running now

4 Likes

Nice, thx @David_NEAR :+1:

2 Likes