[PROPOSAL] Logo for syzygy guild (planned bounty)

Guild Leader: @beet93
Council Members: @beet93 @debenick @reina gloryma4.near
DAO account: syzygy-guild.sputnik-dao.near

Target: syzygy.near

Funds to be allocated for activity: 200 USD

Activity Summary

As a budding guild within the community, syzygy would like to stand out and establish identity with a logo and brand colours. We believe the first step in achieving this is by having a logo that instantly identifies us and our activities.

The logo will represent the diversity and creative foundation of syzygy. Our diversity comes from the different communities we want to bring together (writers/creative, dev, young people in STEM, entrepreneurs) so that we can eventually form a syzygy and thrive together in the new paradigm of the internet that is Web3.

We are particularly inspired by the work of Jean-Michel Basquiat.

More details of this activity will be found in our bounty when it is eventually launched as part of our March activities.

The price of the activity was determined by looking around the community for similar bounties.

Activity Breakdown

• A logo (different sizes to be used for social media channels and other channels)
  • Brand colours and font
  • designs for social media ads and announcements (Twitter Spaces, Medium, general)

This proposal will be updated within our bounty.

Anticipate and thank you

2 Likes

Hi, Very welcome to the Ecosystem! :handshake:

I would like you to checkout this post by NEAR Design Guild, the official design guild on NEAR.

2 Likes

Hello @zubairansari07:slightly_smiling_face: This would be nice. let me read through and I’ll get back to you and the NEAR Design Guild