(PROPOSAL) Koss Jacket PROJECTING BEAUTY IN UNITY

My name is Sonia Kumi, Koss is my fashion brand name. I am Ghanaian living in a bedroom apartment that doubles as my workshop. I created a product for my brand called Koss Jackets. This is a combination of 3 different textured fabrics which came from the idea of beauty in unity, because I believe a coalition of people of all race is beautiful. The jacket will have an African print in the design, because African art and design blends beautifully with designs from other parts of the world. My why is to give the wearer a sense of responsibility for refinement that he or she has a part to play in world unity.
I’m asking for a $1000 grant to fund my jacket project. To begin production, I need to get quality fabrics and accessories and packaging materials. I will also need a laptop computer to create designs better and to be able to create 3D versions of my jackets to show clients before production begins. I will be appreciative to receive the funds between the 15th and 25th of December to be able to secure

1. Quality fabrics, accessories, packaging, tools and equipments ($200)
  2. Laptop($400 to buy programs to design better the jacket in 3D)
  3. I am also working towards developing designs for the metaverse as NFTs to also be able have more than one stream of income. So I have also budgeted $400 for minting as gas fees in ETH)
    My project will give two options to the clients; the physical jacket and the NFT or both. I am on a mission to change how people view Jackets and create a business for myself that I can live on. I want to also promote a sense of unity with my fashion brand and I believe you will support my journey.
    So my project gives 2 options to the clients the physical jacket and Nft design or both. I’m on a mission to change how people view Jackets…
    Symbolik and I are on collaboration hoping to join in and showcase our project on the metaverse.

I really hope that you join me on the journey with the Koss Jackets…

Email: Kumi.sonia@gmail.com

Near : Koss

Instagram : KossGh

Twitter : Koss_Couture

Whatsapp :+233249756164

Telegram : +233249756164

Bank Ecobank : 1441002394232

4 Likes

Have you tried to reach Swagger DAO? They are connecting fashion and NFTs, I’m pretty sure they would be interested.

https://www.swaggerdao.com/

https://twitter.com/SWAGGERDAO?t=ZHAb3ZXRMZ00FQ4MBsL0DA&s=09

1 Like

Wow thankx, i followed the link…

1 Like

Hey @Koss thanks for putting together this proposal. I’m not seeing anything related to music in there, as you know NxM is a Music Guild so our funding is only allocated to music projects. I think you should look at Mintbase for support for this. Also, keep in mind that projects which receive funding should be using NEAR technology. Maybe @marianeu has some ideas on how to support?!

Yes it’s related to music, I’m collaborating with Symbolik… Plus yes I’m using Near. Near Koss is my near name… We’re yet to make it happen I only need the funds to get me started.

1 Like

How do i get mintbase to support me…?

Yeah that’s the thing, there is no mention at all in this proposal regarding music. The funding you’re requesting is for non-music related stuff, which is out of the purview of NxM. Also, for Project proposals the maximum budget request in $500 as per the information in our funding guide post - [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

1 Like

Yes OK got it. No problem, thanks alot​:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

@Koss hi there, thanks @vandal for tagging me

If you want to build something on near and mintbase let me know. Getting funds from NEAR to pay gas fees on ETH is very unlikely.

Please take a look at mintbase, near blockchain, and come back after you did your research…

Funding will come only to things that you can build on NEAR (and if you want MintbaseDAO fundings, on Mintbase).

Happy new year everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi thank you so much for responding @marianeu.
Yes I did my research… I do have near wallets. 2 actually. Me and symbolik have ideas to build on near and mintbase with our collaboration. Near Koss and Near Kossgh are both wallets of mine.

I’ll be very happy to build on Near and mintbase yes.
Thankx for your kind wishes. Have a wonderful year as well.

1 Like

Okay, so what do you want to build on mintbase? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to build Nft wearables for the metaverse and mintbase shop. Maybe have a nft runway if that is possible.
I’m a newbe however I’m really excited about this… My brand product is Koss Jacket… I’ve made 3 physical jackets to showcase my idea. It’s a combination of 3 different textured fabrics and creating a deliberate picture of beauty in unity. I believe that the coalition of all race is beautiful.
Same concept for my nft wearables. I’m a Ghanaian and will have the Ghanaian African print in every design, I believe that African designs blends beautifully with world’s.

My project will give two options to the clients; the physical jacket and the NFT or both. I am on a mission to change how people view Jackets and create a business for myself that I can live on. There are other giveaways.

I want to also promote a sense of unity with my fashion brand and I believe you will support my journey.