[APPROVED] June/2022 – Add Near currency, Content Creation budget for Startup

PROPOSAL

Introduction: Starting NEAR ecosystem in Talk Away Language Platform

Funding scheme: monthly

Good day! I’m Fernanda Paixão, founder of Talk Away startup.

I have been working with education and art for more than 10 years and since January 2022, I am building this startup.

Talk Away language is a marketplace of language experiences between people from all over the world. At Talk Away, tutor and student meet at a city location and practice a new language by walking. We offer both online and face-to-face formats. The online format is done through cultural experiences. We understand language learning as an experience and not just an information vector. We launched the site in June 8/2022 and it has tutors located in Brazil.

Get to know the platform:

A little more about me:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernanda-paixão-1483ba240/

Iniciative sumary:

With this funding, we will insert in the platform the Near cryptocurrency payment option and all cryptos accepted in the NEAR wallet; spread the word about the platform in NEAR Ecosystem; create NFTs and a store on Mintbase.

Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community:

We believe it is of great importance that more learning platforms can offer cryptocurrency payments.

The store on mintbase will provide new NFT proposals, mobilizing the NEAR community to create and mint their creations.

Our store will have the theme WALKING, mobilizing walkers as walking learners, writers and artists. Our first NFT will be our walking notes.

See photo below:

See more about tour walking learning practice:

Metrics for measuring success:

creation the NEAR payment in platform; creation 1 store in Mintbase; number of the NFT creation; numbers of the NFT sold;

Estimated timeline and achievement milestones: We started in January/2022 to build the platform and launched it in June/2022

June: insert cryptocurrency payments on the platform; build content and a store in Mintbase, spread the word in NEAR ecosystem. These activities will be done within 30 days of receiving the funding

Funding Details

June

Cost for programmer to insert crypto: US$ 540,00

NFT content creation, translate to English,
creation a store and spread in NEAR ecosystem,
insert the link of NFT store in the platform: US$ 720,00

**Total funding: **

US$ 1260,00

Near wallet ID: fernandapaixao.near

Wallet owner’s name: Fernanda Paixão Moreira

Best regards!

6 Likes

Hi @fernandapaixao thanks for the proposal.

I see that you have recently joined the NEAR community. Your project looks interesting and I would be happy to support for the first month to see how you get on.

I looked at your website - it seems the primary objective of your project is learning languages. I would therefore not be prepared to support your social media costs at this stage.

I like your idea of being able to pay for your service in NEAR and would be happy to support development costs.

I suggest you update your proposal to reflect this.

7 Likes

Dear @cryptocredit,

I appreciate your feedback and your availability to support the first month. It will be a pleasure to start building projects in this wonderful ecosystem. The proposal is ready to be reviewed by you.

2 Likes

Thank you for revising your proposal. I am now ready to support.

Tagging @marketingdao-council for visibility

2 Likes

Thank you so much @cryptocredit and @marketingdao-council for the support. I hope the approved status for continue.

Hello, @marketingdao-council could you update my proposal for [Approved]?
Thank you!

Good evening. Sounds interesting. Happy to support.

Could you please add information about Near in Instagram stories? Thanks

• how to open a Near wallet;
  • how to mint NFTs;
  • opportunities for teachers in Near University;

2 Likes

Seems like an interesting initiative- happy to support and best of luck!

2 Likes

Your project now has support from a majority of council and I have moved to Approved.

You can now proceed to post Poll on AstroDAO . Once the poll is approved you need to submit Google Form: you’ll be prompted to complete KYC from third party (Onfido) and then sent a Reward Agreement to sign (HelloSign)

3 Likes

[quote=“Dacha, post:7, topic:22972”]
opportunities for teachers in Near University;
[/quote].

Of course!! Today I will add a link tree and I will insert these topics.

1 Like

Hi, I went to the Astro Dao Poll site, but the option there was “Propose a transfer”, I did that. I hope I am correct. My concern is that NEAR is dropping a lot and I saw that the only currency option was NEAR.

Sorry, I saw there were two requests in Astro Dao Poll. I ask you to disregard one of them. Thank you!

You need to click on the green (+) button and then open the drop-down menu by clicking the arrow to the right of ‘Propose a Transfer’.

This will open a drop down menu, scroll down and select ‘Propose a Poll’

Make sure you include a link to this proposal, and your Target Wallet and Total Amount in the main box

Hope that helps

. This one? There isn’t this option… Thank for your answer!

Good day! Try it :blush:

Apologies if you are having problems. Please follow the link provided by @Dacha above

1 Like

Thank you Dacha, but with this link, happens the same. Don’t appear the option propose a poll. I tried by 2 browses. I will try again tomorrow.

I hope that my transfer propose be disregarded. Now I got make my poll propose.

Thank you! I got it now, by my cellphone

I see you have now posted a Poll on Astro. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-384

You need to add a comment with Target Wallet. This is the wallet name that you wish the funds to be paid into.

1 Like