[Approved] June 2023 - AMA, Infographics and News | Near Insider

Hello everyone! cc @Dacha @satojandro @cryptocredit @so608 @Klint. Thanks for supporting us in May. Here is our report, pls read it and give us some feedback:

Today we continue to submit a proposal for June with the following plans and goals:
1. Social media
We continue to produce content:

Especially we will produce 2 important campaigns this month

2. Activities
Online Event: AMA, Giveaway
We’ll continue support AMA for projects to keep users and spread them to the communities. With more 500 participants every AMAs, we do believe that it will help them amplify many things. And AMA is still our strength
KPI: 4-6 AMAs

3. Supporting projects
We’ll support QSTN in June. Ofc no charge, you can double check with them
https://twitter.com/qstnus/status/1663576939444191232
They just had a successful campaign

4. Grant
Total: $3000
Wallet ID: near_insider.near

Thanks for supporting!

1 Like

Hi @near.insider thanks for the proposal. I want to note that you have hit your goals/KPIs (as noted in your report) and reached 400K+ impression for the ecosystem in May 2023. Based on that performance, I am happy to support this for another month. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello! Could you please clarify issue with
giveaways?

Cc : @haenko

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Dacha! Sure thing, giveaway is only support from us if projects need to grow their channel or campaigns. We still focus on AMA. For example:

And of course we don’t charge them

1 Like

Hi @near.insider

Can you please clarify the following for social media?

Social media deliverables

• How many posts (for the month)
  • What type of posts (New, Informative, Memes, etc)
  • Media format (Text, Infographic, Video, Etc)
  • What is the cost per post?

Can you please clarify the following for social media?

• Will you produce 4, 5, or 6 AMAs?
  • How will you promote the AMAs?
  • Do you have examples of your previous AMAs that you can include?
  • What is the cost for each AMA?
1 Like

Yes sure Klint

what about the fact that you were stealing AMA prizes and sending them to your friends? For example prizes for AMA Coaty, or Human Guild

1 Like

I’m so sorry about that. I did a process for it and will send you the money back

1 Like

@near.insider for visibility here on the Forum and so we understand the situation raised in this thread, can you comment on the allegation here and outline what happened? Thanks.

Hey hey! What do you think about Insider
answer?

2 Likes

I think this is a serious issue that need to be addressed here by @near.insider please could you explain his alleged since you admit to send back the money.

2 Likes

Hello I will explain this. Our AMA format is that users will ask questions, we will choose the best 5 questions to receive rewards but our staff also participated in asking questions and they chose them themselves. I didn’t know that and received the responses of @haenko . I checked and sent the money back. I am so sorry about that and I promise not to let this happen again, I included it in our AMA management process

1 Like

he returned me and coaty money, then the decision is for DAO marketing

2 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council have a nice day! Everything was clear. We have worked clearly and transparently with Human Guild and Coaty, everyone is satisfied. I hope you can respond to us today. Thank you very much!

Ok, Tony! I am happy to support you.

1 Like

Thanks for answering the question and being straightforward and open about the situation.

I can support this for another month.

1 Like

Hi @near.insider i have reviewed your proposal and noted replies to comments by fellow council.
I am willing to support for this month. Now moving to Approved

1 Like

I created the poll on AstroDAO. Please vote for it. Thank you very much!
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-747