[Approved] JUNE 2022 social media, graphics and Tech team moderation Budget for Capital guild

Hello @marketingdao-council hope you are all doing very well, Happy New Month to us all.

My self and the council members of Capital Guild @ELKHUSH @Royaltyjoy @Sammiee will like to thank you all for the support in may during our first Funding project and Management request from Marketing [REPORT] CAPITAL GUILD website creation, May social media management funding towards the creation of our website https://capitalguild.ng/public and your support for our Graphics and Tech Team.
We have all been working together to grow the Capital Guild community increase membership and members engagements also spreading our presence, Vision and Mission to wider reach also following our roadmap

We have our website built, Also Linked to our Mintbase store CGA on Mintbase so as to make user experience very swift.
Our social medias are growing showing a huge difference since last month and even increased in numbers different from Our MAY report and we have made More Contents available for members and Visitors to connect with:

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @capitalguild
And we have already started holding community calls on telegram where we currently have 42 members and increasing

Twitter: https://twitter.com/capital_guild/status/1531992661971939328?s=21&t=B8OhMBmsIvh9pjBmFv2b0g
We also have NFTs minted in our store made public CGA on Mintbase for twitters users to see and connect with

Instagram: Login • Instagram
We are actively making post that will also be Boosted as a way of helping us being a guild to also reach more audience

Discord: CAPITAL GUILD
We have our NFTs displayed in our server CGA on Mintbase
and have come up with ideas to encourage members to download and join us on discord as we will also be holding community activities on the server.

YouTube: CAPITAL GUILD COMMUNITY lunch project. - YouTube
Following the completion of our first project we have already made available Videos from the project and will be uploading more videos from the project on our YouTube channel and will also be making use of the Ards opportunity to reach more people, as we have also mapped out activities to showcase on our channel.

Tiktok: I am CAPITAL GUILD on TikTok. To download the app and watch more videos, tap:https://m.tiktok.com/invitef/download?username=muser&platform=copy
We will also be sharing contents from our May project and activities of the month of June in our Tiktok handle.

In the coming months we have a target to further increase members and content in all of our social media accounts making sure our members and visitors are carried along through all mediums.

Our Graphics and tech team @Sochika @Saintvic @Billibillion have been doing a great designing and creating our website and socials

We are excited for our Future as a community.

Requesting:
Capital guild one time backdrop 10X10FT (3X3M) : $150

Graphics and Tech team: $450
Discord,Twitter,Instagram: $200
Telegram,YouTube,Tiktok: $200

Total: $1000

Target: sammiee.near

Cc. @marketingdao-council

9 Likes

Great team … let’s keep the sparkle going …

1 Like

Love the energy from the team, it has been an awesome experience and thank you @marketingdao-council for your support

1 Like

Great work going on here

1 Like

Happy to support. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Also happy to support

2 Likes

Team has been amazing! Cheers to onboarding more creatives, and collaborating with other communities this month​:muscle:t5:

1 Like

@Dacha @cryptocredit
Thank you so much :heart:

Excellent job on the projects…let’s keep the fire burning :fire:

Interesting initiative. You have a ton of proposals out right now. Can you list the proposals you’re currently associated with?

2 Likes

Hello pardon me,
Proposals I am associated with as an individual or you are asking as a guild.

As an individual proposals I am associated with are:

CTS project: [proposal] CTS C1 in the streets June 2022 Edition, Discovering creatives from the grassroots - #2 by Pillypillz.near
This is my individual project and I have a team on it, if this proposal is Approved it will be CTS second Edition

Artistic dance: [Proposal] JUNE 2022 Artistic Dance performance, solo dance and group dance
This is a capital guild community Project proposed by my self.

May I also mention that as Discord Moderator for the NXM I host Trivia on the Discord and I made a proposal for Trivia following my discord MAY report [proposal] Trivia on NXM Discord server for the month of JUNE 2022

I hope the above answers your question,
If you need more clarifications I am available and will be morethan happy to respond
Thank you @Klint

2 Likes

I am quite happy with the progress of the Capital Guild so far and even purchased an NFT from the Mintbase Store.

I am happy to support this proposal.

However, please always include reference to all the other projects and proposals you are currently affiliated with.

Thanks,

AVB

2 Likes

On behalf of my humble self, the council members of the Capital Guild and its entire members I say thanks you to the marketingDAO @marketingdao-council also @MktngDAO_Advisors for your unending support and firm show of encouragement.
And to @satojandro we are so happy to know you have followed our progress and that you are one of our collectors, thank you so much, we will not take any of these for granted :pray:t4:

1 Like

Amazing Progress from Capital Guild.

You have my support for your Guild!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Fam and thank you to @marketingdao-council for your support

1 Like