[Closed] July Near Medical Event use

Near medicals events

Guild name: near medicals

Funding type: monthly

Hello Nearians, it’s been a great time with the community. Following the observations from the various members from our previous proposal; ([Rejected] kickstart medical outreaches by near medical team near medical team have deliberated carefully into the observations and are proposing to have a change of scope and modalities. These includes:

1. Creating or participating in global health events organized locally which from studies occurs on monthly basis to teach about how Blockchains can also be used to advance healthcare system interms of data savings and other aspects.

our audience: health students, medical professionals and consumers of healthcare services above 18years of age

1. Having a strong social media communities consisting of health workers, students of health and consumers of healthcare services which will enable attendees of such events stay put into the near communities through social media events which includes education on health promotions and as well near Blockchain.
  2. Partnering with other near guild to carryout other activities.

Following the approach, the medical team wishes to utilize the next coming up event in July with informations as below:

July: Celebrating world Hepatitis day with Near
Date: 28th July
The near medical team joins the world in the celebration of the world Hepatitis day in July. The team intends to organize an event with audience comprising of healthcare workers and students of health programs of various institutions where the impact of use of Blockchain technology as a way to advance healthcare deliveries with much discussions on near blockchains will be deliberated. The event is also intended to onboard participants into the near Blockchain who are interested in building and promoting near ecosystem.
Event location: Gombe

Metric of success measurements

1. Onboarding of over 150 participants at start.
  2. Organizing atleast 2 AMA sessions which will help community get idea of interacting with the near ecosystem better

Funding request

Renting of event hall:----$200

Renting of projector :—---------$100

Light refreshments for 200 persons:----$200

Customized T-shirts for members: $50

Transportation and miscellaneous: $50

Renumeration for 10 team members-$500

Onboarding fee :40Near

July AMA sessions: $100

Total : $1200+40Near

Wallet. nearmedical.near

@Dacha @damboy22 @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

@Dacha @marketingdao-council please sorry would prefer if this will be get some attention. Though program is scheduled next month, however I had to make the proposal early considering the preparations if approved. Especially event hall rentals which is expected booking should be done early to meet up the date. Thanks for inconveniences I understand your busy schedules. Will be delighted to respond to any questions or clarifications. Thanks

Good evening, sorry for delay. Could you please fill out the form? Thanks

Thanks for your response. Form filled now.

1 Like

Thank you for your submission, it’s a no from me.

Thanks for your comment. Although would rather appreciate you make your reasons known so I will be clarified or we sort out any misconceptions . However still thanks @Klint

This is a new guild I feel it’s best if opportunity can be given even if it is for this event to see the outcome though the space seems big and we continue to learn as projects ensues. Thanks awaiting @Dacha @cryptocredit @so608

Hi @MeshackMayafi thanks for your proposal.

My main concern is to see the value of this, I do not see an immediate connection between health and medical world and our near community.

Adding ‘with Near’ to the title of an event does not guarantee that we will fund your proposal.

As a new guild I would like to see some indication of results before funding.

Unable to support in current form.

1 Like

Thanks for your respond. However will make clarity how this will helps build the Near ecosystem.
Over years now we see tremendous growth in health system with adoption of technology. Example country like Estonia which adopt Blockchain to safely store patients/clients data. Also with adoption of the tele-health system which enables consultation via video. This is an awesome place where Web 3 can fits in by use of Virtual realities and augmented realities too. We can see lots of Blockchain dapps built for health purposes and examples Dibios under the near blockchain.
Another good news for us locally in Nigeria is the recent release of Circular by the Federal Government regulation Blockchain and cryptocurrencies which shows readiness for the federal government to also adopt the technology as it has created an agreed platform where new Blockchain companies could be established locally
So what’s the merit of the events?
Health care consist of stake holders who includes the professionals, consumers of healthcare and policy markers. Some of the benefit includes:

1. The event intend to bring all of these people
    (The stake holders) to see the benefit of it.
  2. We also intend to Continually engages the attendee through formation of a telegram based community exposing them to such health related Blockchain companies and how they can also build on it to improve the health system.
  3. Exposing them to the near protocol and it’s overall ecosystem through several lectures.
  4. Also linking practitioners to healthcare dapps and blockchains build in Near For easy adoptions
    Thanks but I solicit you reconsider @cryptocredit
1 Like

Morealso, this is a new guild as stated and has never been funded. That’s why we can’t share any record of success since no activity of the guild has received any fund.
Another thing is that we could create a social media community of same people who are members of other guild but we intend to introduce new people into the space through education and information via physical events which will help them make deliberate decisions to join the near communities as a result of knowledge gained and zeal for more knowledge.
Our website below which carries informations about the guild
www.nearmedical.org
@cryptocredit

1 Like

Thanks for your response to my questions @MeshackMayafi

I have taken a quick look at the website. It seems that the social channels are not connecting/ linked…

With new projects, the marketing DAO prefer to see some organic growth before funding marketing activities.

2 Likes

The social media channels are connected the ones below. I just checked sir. Though we haven’t yet started to engage a community because we wants to build a fully healthy organic community out of trust and based on informed consent through the education during the events and moreover we can’t build a community whereas nothing to offer since non of our project have been approved. I am sure after this first event we will be getting our attendees into our social media communities and continue to spread across based on the knowledge they got and deliberate decisions to get involved in the ecosystem in order to learn more. Thanks I still plead you reconsider @cryptocredit