[CLOSED] July 2022 Youtube Channel - Near Insider Guild

Hi everyone! This is one of our new proposals, contributing more to become an important part of the Near ecosystem.
We will activate a new platform, which is Youtube - Near Insider TV. Subscribe us:

I would like to briefly summarize the new plan as follows:

1. OBJECTIVES:
    • To enlarge the NEAR & Near Insider community.
    • To enrich Near Insider content into video form in order to bring information and knowledge in more details and in depth to audience.
    • To add in more media services of Near Insider that will help bringing more options to client needs.

2. CONTENT PLANNING:
    • NEWS:
    i. Daily News
    ii. Weekly Highlight
    • SERIES:
    i. Knowledge series
    ii. NEAR and the Projects in the Ecosystem – Promotional series
    iii. Analytics & Insights series

3. CONTENT PRODUCTION FORMAT:
    • Standardized and high quality production using professional equipment/facilities and formats, both filming and motion graphic design/effect.
    • English language with local language subtitles.

4. ROADMAP:
    • Q3 – First half: To launch Daily News and Weekly Highlight
    • Q3 – Second half: To launch Knowledge series
    • Q4 – Early stage: To launch series to promote NEAR and the Projects in the Ecosystem
    • Q4 – Later stage: To launch Analytics & Insights series

This is 2 videos intro that we make

The tasks in July we will perform:

• Daily News Video: 21 videos (Start from 11/07) - 7-10 mins for each
  • Weekly Highlight Video: 3 videos (Start from 12/07) - 25 - 30 mins for each
  • Subscribers: 1000 subs
  • View: 5K - 10K view/video

Requested budget for July:

• 21 videos daily: $3100
  • 3 videos Weekly: $1200
  • Marketing SEO (6 months): $2100 for each month (Strategies to reach and attract more people to the Near ecosystem)
  • Content Leader: $600
    Total: $7000

We will send a report at the end of the month.

Wallet ID: near_insider.near
Amount: 7000 USD

Thanks!
Near Insider Guild

1 Like

Good evening, could you please share a form for a free YouTube promo for Near Community members? Thanks

I believe you can include it in daily and weekly content plan.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha . As well as twitter, i can only recommend 5 projects per month. And we may have to increase the cost a bit

I am waiting for the form. We need to change these five projects every month to get a chance for all Near community members to get the free promotion.

2 Likes

Hey @Dacha . I think we need to launch as planned in the first month before promote for projects in the second month. It takes some initial time to attract and market, so it will take a lot of our manpower.

1 Like

It’s no for me.

The video templates you’ve linked to are logo animations, do you have some examples of the 7-10 minute daily videos and 25-30 weekly videos?

What exactly are you planning on doing for “Marketing SEO?”

2 Likes

Hi @Klint . This is an example video:

Next, Marketing SEO, these are the tasks that help videos reach more users, organic users. At the same time, we also ran ads to attract the first audience, and running ads only lasted about 2 months. Managing and optimizing a youtube channel needs a strategy and process because it is related to crypto, if the manager is inexperienced, the channel will be easily banned.

Hi @Dacha @Klint @so608 can you review our proposal? We already implemented it.
Scaling the platforms is very important. Especially video, it is always trending and a way to reach users more easily. At Near Insider, they can view news, insights through infographics, or discuss and ask questions on telegram groups. And now it’s time to watch more realistic videos on youtube. We are working hard to bring more value to the Near ecosystem. Hope you can understand our work

1 Like

This is our first video. You can watch it and we’ll improve for next videos

@Dacha @Klint @so608

1 Like

Hey @near.insider – what I am struggling with here is why there is a need for two different proposals for the same team?

Can you explain? Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi @so608 Last month we put it all together into one proposal. But @Dacha told me to make 2 proposals

Thanks for your proposal,

I am unable to support this proposal.

Notes -

• Very new channel w only 72 subcribers
  • Only three videos to date, same thumbnail for all, only talking about price

I’d encourage you to continue growing the channel and come back with a proposal when there is more traction.

1 Like

Hey guys – thanks for the proposal, but I do not support this at this time. I would need to see more significant progress from the use of your previous funding in order to support this. In addition to that, in the interest of diversifying funding, we already funded a separate proposal this month. I would recommend focusing efforts on your most effective activities within the ecosystem instead of taking on another project that you are aiming to build from scratch.

2 Likes

Hi @satojandro @so608 ! I understand. I will comeback once we create value for it

2 Likes

As per we know in YouTube 2022 this type of template content can’t make a hike, all are here marketer and all are ready for making a human video then also you can try shorts on YouTube shorts it can go viral faster some of the great players like @Klint has has their own channel they are trying and making a new videos daily than also it’s too hard to make success in YouTube,