[Approved] July 2022 Social Media (Content Creative & Infographics Production) - Near Insider Guild

Hello new month. This will be a new month full of opportunities. We remain optimistic to build useful content for the ecosystem
This is our report for June: June Report
In this post, we continue to send proposals for the next objectives, as well as new plans for this July.
1. Social Media
Till end of July, we are expecting to reach:
Twitter
-24,500 followers
-Impressions reach min 1M
-Impressions each post reach 12-20% of followers
-Infographics: 220
-Content: Analytics (On-chain, metrics statistics), Insights, Projects Introducing, Knowledge, Experience
Example about an useful content:

We are also in the top 3 most interactive media channels in the Near ecosystem

Telegram
-Channel: 1500 subscribers
-Group: 2350 members

2. Activities
Twitter: Create a form for users to contribute good content to the channel. The content revolves around the Near ecosystem. With rules below:

• 2 weeks one time
    -Choose 5 quality content to post on the channel
    -$15 for each selected post (+$2 if the post has more than 30 likes and 15 retweets)

*Telegram group:
-4 contest (Community engager contest - Topic: Web3 & Near eco)

3. Support projects in Near ecosystem
Project in July:
Araxland: 10 tasks
Farmme: 10 tasks
Loozr: 10 tasks
NxM: 10 tasks
RealityChain: 10 tasks
My Constant: 10 tasks
NearGame: 3 tasks
Total: 73 tasks
You can check in this docs: List of project

4. Requested budget for June
-Social media (Twitter + Telegram): $3000
-Activities:

• 4 contest on telegram group: $200 ($50 for each week)
  • 2 contest on twitter: $170 ($85 for each week)
    -Support 6 projects: $2000
    -Personnel:
  • TG Mod: $700 ($350 for each)
  • Content Leader (Twitter + Telegram): $600

Total: $6670

Also, In the last 2 months we have held a free AMA for 10 projects and paid for the cost of the Host ($50 for each) Total: $500. Are we sponsored for this category? So, final total:
$7710

We will send a report at the end of the month.

Wallet ID: near_insider.near
Amount: 7710 USD

Thanks!
Near Insider Guild

4 Likes

Hi @near.insider i have a proposal that’ll benefit you and I. How can we discuss this?

Would be expecting a valuable reply.

Thank you

2 Likes

Good evening! Could you please share a complete list of Near Insider partnerships? Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @Dacha . Thanks for respond! This is list of Near Insider partnership. Have a nice day!
Near Insider Partnership

1 Like

It looks like the list is not complete because I listened a AMA with projects that are not included in Near Insider Partnership spreadsheet. Thanks.

Couldn’t find Cheddar as well.

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha . I’m defining partnership as we shake hands and announce on twitter. For AMAs, we contact projects to give them away for free.

3 Likes

Thanks. Additionally, I have concerns about the quality of content. A couple of times, you posted on Twitter misleading information about partnerships and collaborations. How would you like to improve it? Thanks

3 Likes

Good morning @Dacha . There are about 1 or 2 posts. I worked with the news department and trained them. Just a little confusion before publishing

Actually, bunch of them.

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha can you send me an examples. Cause i dont receive complaint from projects

I am waiting to see the outcome of the discussion between @dacha and @near.insider before making a decision here, but in general I am less bullish about funding paid engagement via contests and giveaways these days because I think it is less likely to draw in real, true, long-term members to the NEAR ecosystem.

I think we need to allocate funding to creators who need support to get substantive, original, accurate content to new people and are proactively trying to connect with new audiences to bring them into the ecosystem.

Can you tell me how Near Insider Guild is thinking about reaching new audiences and engaging them in the ecosystem other than contests and pushing out content about projects?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi @so608 thanks for respond. I can change the contests, overall it’s just a small number. The purpose we want to create this contest is to understand how users are understanding the Near ecosystem, thereby creating more quality content about Near ecossytem

There will be many more valuable articles. We all know we’re in the bear market, it’s important to keep users, and with the content we’ve built over the past few months, I think it’s effective. You can review our reports

Ok, I’m happy to support you. Please, make sure you post actual information. DM me any time if you have any questions. Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @Klint @so608 ! Have a nice weekend. This is also an useful post from us: https://twitter.com/near_insider/status/1547861527365296128

I just want you to understand the value we create. It’s no coincidence that we focus on building content every day, every month. And the amount of sponsorship for the contest is only a small number, we are testing, we can remove if it doesn’t work.

You guys created this model to encourage content creators to do better and contribute more value to the ecosystem. So comments are needed but to promote, not to reduce the rewards. This will limit the motivation and ability of the creators. I’m a longtime marketer and I understand this, just wanted to share so you guys can understand our work better.

Supporting 6 projects with only $2000 per month is quite low, just over $330 per project, you know, we have to work directly with them, plan the strategy to accomplish the objectives they give, editing, moderation, etc. And we work about 14 hours a day, but we still accept $2000 per month because we love this job and really want to contribute to the Near ecosystem.

Thanks for reading!

Hi @near.insider Thanks for following up with the additional information – I understand what you’re saying about the marketing costs and how that breaks down per project.

I can support this for another month – I appreciate what you are trying to do here and know you are also a long-time active member of the ecosystem.

2 Likes

Hi @so608 thanks for understand. So is this proposal will be passed?

Thanks for your proposal and patience.

Following the comments and support from my fellow Council members, I also support this proposal.

Changing status to approved. You can now proceed to post Poll on AstroDAO

1 Like

Many thanks @satojandro . We will continue to produce quality content for the community

1 Like