[Approved] [January][Report] Instagram Community Accounts

Overall Report of December Month for the below-approved post.
Tagging @marketingdao-council to review

1. Tags Visibility
2. Account Statistics
3. Reward Breakup

1. Tags Visibility
Tags Before starting the work December-21 January-22
#NEARProtocol 2550 3443 5629
#NEARnews 70 213 471
#NEARcoin 75 164 428
#NEARtrading 3 124 372
#NEARnft 1103 1683 4046

1. Account Statistics
Sr. No. IG handle No of Followers Posts
1 @nearcircle 277 77
2 @near_insights 281 52
3 @nearprotocolnews 239 30
4 @trending.near 51 46
5 @worldnearprotocol 7 9
  1. Reward: $1005 + $150 = $1155

I propose to reward our Five(5) community account holders as following

Sr. No. IG handle Total Reward
1 @nearcircle $ 300
2 @near_insights $ 235
3 @nearprotocolnews $ 178
4 @trending.near $ 213
5 @worldnearprotocol $ 73

The reward structure is different for all five contestants based on the efforts and quality of work produced. The reward structure has been proposed hereafter consulting it with all of them.

Moderating Reward: $150

Thanks

9 Likes

Guys @MktngDAO_Advisors what do you think about the proposal ? Thanks

3 Likes

We have achieved a lot of growth in this first month of the year, we continue to work in this way we will achieve that all publications related to Near reach all kinds of public in every corner of the planet :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I took a look (I am helping to advise the MarketingDAO).

A few questions/thoughts:

• Are the #s of posts per account listed in the screenshot above for work done in Dec, Dec/Jan or all-time?

• Are you doing posts only or are you also using Stories, Reels and engaging via comments, like, follow with others in the Near and wider crypto ecosystem?

• When I look at the accounts, I think it is a good start, but a lot of the content looks like screenshots of Near announcements/web site info, and there are not often typical things for Instagram growth such as tagging people you mention in the post so others can go find out more information or using a multi-link tool to create a bio link where you can send people for more information and encourage them to connect with you.

• I did see @nearcircle doing some of that “call to action” activity – I think that is super important for marketing because we ultimately want people not just to read and scroll but to engage and become a part of the wider Near community…

I think the funding requested is reasonable for content creation for a month’s time.

For future growth, I would encourage all the Instagrammers to think about more/new ways to make the content exciting, not just screenshots and engage your audiences as they grow. Might require more funding, but for a good reason…

5 Likes

Tremendous work. Glad to hear it. Greetings @antoniopeascanio

4 Likes

@naveen_in I’m voting Yes. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Awesome work @naveen_in Keep going :100: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Hi!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I completely agree with the improvements suggested. Before sharing my views I would like to share that we are neutralizing @worldnearprotocol channel due to less activities observed in the month of January.

Now, Let me try to cover the questions/thoughts raised here

It’s an all time reach for these tags recorded on 03rd Feb/22. In the bar chart, the Blue colored section covers the #s reach before we have started working.

• @near_insights is the only account using reels.
  • Remaining accounts are using stories, like, and follow approach.
  • Haven’t started with comments yet. We will add it from this month.

Agreed with all the things here. We do need to focus on the following things

• Design
  • Quality of Content
  • Tagging our relevant IG accounts (Will get it started from Feb,05)
  • Using multi-link tool in account bio (Will get it completed in 2 days)

The constraint that I feel here is the reward structure for every community account ($300/pm).

To improve the services (Designing, Quality of Content, Engagement) I request @marketingdao-council to give us green signal to revise the reward structure.

5 Likes

In terms of Growth we are leading with Crypto Social Media in Instgram , we are the only Channels who provide in dept info about near protocol Ecosystem .

Reels that make community engaged

Video to showcase our event or project

Post to make them update and aware

Story, A quick 24 hrs highlight

Short post like memes or random post , that make user Engement .

2 Likes

GM, moving this to Approved

6 Likes

I have received the funding a few hours ago. Seeing the change in the price of NEAR during the proposal and receiving it. I have submitted a new poll for the difference ballance.
Link: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-165

@marketingdao-council please check

2 Likes

Today our poll got expired due to the time limit and not receiving enough votes.

I request @marketingdao-council to kindly approve the poll this time.
New Poll Link: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-172

3 Likes

The above-mentioned New Poll link got submitted as a transfer request. Kindly ignore it.

Here’s the corrected Poll request: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-175

Tagging again @marketingdao-council to consider this.

1 Like

The poll received 3 votes but still it is not showing approved.
@jlwaugh and @satojandro please check this poll. Sharing the link again

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-175

2 Likes