[Proposal] Introducing Carnatic Music To NxM Store

My name is Abdulkareem Oyeneye, also known as supercoolkay. I am a music promoter, distributor, an active member of the nxm community, a council member of community dao.

I have a successfully distributed and promoted songs that has amassed millions of stream on platforms like audiomack, tiktok, spotify, vskit,etc. Kindly check some of the statistics below.

I have been following up with the nxm store and I am impressed with the continuous growth of the community with variety of quality projects in the store.

As a music promoter, I have different artistes that play distinct genres of music and I happy to introduce the Indian sound to the nxm store.

I intend to create a three track ep with Bollyfreak: a content creator, an influencer, a tiktoker and a fast-rising artiste of who plays the Carnatic music (Indian music). Below are the links to some of the songs on Instagram.

Link

Link

Budget breakdown:

Production cost for 3 track ep - $250: Due to the uniqueness in sound, the production process will need the service of veteran and diversified music producer to get the sound.

Mixing and mastering - $120

Artwork for the EP - $30

Service fee: -$100: This include payment for the creative ideas and time spent in actualizing this project

Thank you for your time so far, I look forward to receiving your support on this.

Warm regards,

Supercoolkay.

3 Likes

Hey @Supercoolkay
Please be informed that your proposal has been approved, however without a service fee of $100!

Feel free to request 50% ($200) of the requested funds to NxM.

Once your project will be ready please share your artworks and details with NxM Social Media Team in order to promote it on Twitter and Instagram - Telegram: Contact @nxmsocialmedia

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have the privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

1 Like

Thank you.
I am glad to receive your response and the approval of this project.

As mentioned, because of the intricacies involved in this sound, I will be utilizing an external artist with vast experience in this tune.

The service fee is payment for the creative involved “bollyfreak” in this project with me, time spent in arranging the song and other miscellaneous expenses like transportation cost, etc.

Thank you once again,
I am happy to be a part of the growth of this community.
Cheers.
@Paul

1 Like

Sure @Supercoolkay
After some discussions with a council team, we decided to agree for your $100 fee, feel free to request $250 from a DAO.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it again; I already made the request on Astrodao!

Ready to work​:sunglasses:
Thanks once again. @Paul

2 Likes

[Report] Dil ki Safar (Heart’s Journey)

I want to say a very big thank you to the council members for approving this project and making the idea come to light!.

The recording process was pretty smooth. Below are some of the clips from the studio session.

Studio session

Production process

Thanks to @Paul for helping with the minting of the Ep.He made the whole process easy for me.

Below are the link to the tracks on mintbase.

Track1 - Aashiq

Track2 - Feeling

Track3- Light up

I am happy to always impart the community greatly! I look forward to more fruitful contributions!

Cheers!

1 Like