[APPROVED]Instagram Community Accounts (June)

Hey @marketingdao-council !
Kindly consider our June Month Reward Request

Project : NEAR Instagram Community Accounts
Funding Month : June
Report : [June][Report] Instagram Community Accounts
DAO : https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-ig.sputnik-dao.near
Reward Request : $4394

Reward Breakup

• Total Accounts: 6
  • Reward Distribution
Sr. No. IG Username Rewards
1 @nearcircle $700
2 @trending.near $700
3 @near_crypto $700
4 @nearianada $700
5 @near_insights $700
6 @nearprotocolnews $394
  • Total Account’s Reward : ( $700 X 5 = $3500 ) + 394 = $3894
  • Moderation: $500

*Total Amount: $3894 + $500 = $4394

Project IG Posts Request for July Month via Submission Form

Connect with Us

Telegram Group: Telegram: Contact @nearig
Submission Form for Requesting IG Posts: NEAR | Instagram Posts Request

Thanks

11 Likes

Thank You. Happy to support.

10 Likes

Tagging @marketingdao-council again for the visibility.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support. Understanding the importance of Instagram for the NEAR community and its development in terms of the ecosystem is essential to continue growing in social networks, which… is the best way to reach young people! :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

6 Likes

Thank You for great job :+1:

5 Likes

I support this proposal.

I’d like to add that Naveen should have a meeting with @Klint

4 Likes

Hi @naveen_in – thanks for the proposal. After looking into the reports and accounts, I have some concerns about engagement.

Right now, the Instagram algorithm is heavily favoring content that is saved, shared or deployed in Reels. You also need rapid engagement after posting content in order for the algorithm to show your content to more than 1-2% of your audience.

I don’t doubt your dedication to the NEAR ecosystem, you’re obviously an active and committed member of the Community. I also see that you post a ton of content and it does include solid information about Community projects and news.

The issue I have is that no matter how great the content is, it’s not going to make a significant impact given what the Instagram algorithm favors – and that is how much people share, save and engage with it via comments, likes, regular interactions.

My honest opinion given my experience with Instagram is that you are spreading the efforts out too thinly by publishing all these accounts. I think NEAR would be better served by reducing to a single account (or possibly two with really differentiated purposes/goals) and putting significantly more resources into engagement, prioritizing content that people are going to save and share and of course Reels.

From what I understand, your project has been through a bunch of transitions that were outside of your control over the last few months. I can support this proposal for another month of funding so as not to leave you and your team in the lurch, but I strongly recommend revisiting your overall strategy here and aiming to up-level it/change it so that it can have an impact and growth vs. just putting content out there.

7 Likes

Thanks @so608 for the feedbacks and approval.

I will work out with the team to improve the shared concerns and will come out with the better reach stats in our report for the next time on selected accounts.

4 Likes

Astro DAO Proposal

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-451

4 Likes