[Closed] Influencer Collaborations, Exclusive Social Media Content, NFTs & Giveaways

Hello everyone! My name is Eliza and I’m an influencer/social media marketer that has been in the space for 10 years. Hope to get to know you guys in due time and collaborate if the right opportunity presents itself! I am leaving my Guild proposal here, but I also have a PowerPoint with voiceovers just in case anything isn’t self-explanatory. I was referred to you guys by the Creators DAO as they thought you would be a better fit for my Guild. Excited to get this project started as I have many resources and teammates that can get us to our ultimate goal!

Powerpoint link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. (refer here if you need link examples of the content ideas as we’re not allowed to add more than 1 link in this post)

Members :
Elizalovez.near
LordeSanctus.near
(Am focusing on adding 1 or 2 more for the next 2 months, but I want actual teammates I can trust and know the industry as I do)

Pontential Guild members:
These are influencers that I have a lot of experience working with and are reliable + trustworthy. They may not all become part of the council, but have the potential to!
Kingvader
The La Wolf
Sciarramusic
Morganharvill

Target : eliza-doez.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount : $5,000

Projects & Timelines : The Eliza Doez Guild onboards high-level influencers (50k+ followers) to the Near ecosystem via NFTs, exclusive content, and audience giveaways. Our 2-phase plan will cycle every 6 months.

PHASE I ( Mar-Jul ): Collaborating w/ influencers and or Producing Community Voted Content/month
PHASE II ( July ): Community Giveaway that requires audience to purchase NFT & have Near wallet

These 2 phases will be repeated again from Aug-Dec .

Every month @Elizalovezxo/@Elizalovez will give her community options of what content to create for YouTube or TikTok. They will have the choice of voting for her to collaborate with a known influencer, or the choice of her producing a crazy, innovative video (check below for examples). In order for them to be able to vote, they would need a Near wallet and would need to be part of the Eliza Doez community on telegram.
For the month of March , Eliza will be giving options of which influencers to collaborate with.

EXAMPLES - Note: I couldn’t add links to these since as a new user I’m only allowed one link. Please refer to my Powerpoint for the links if you’d like to see examples!
YOUTUBE ie:

• Interviewing influencer while doing a competitive fashion OOTD (Valentine’s Day Look, 70’s Makeup Look)
  • Piercing influencer’s ear with consent while interviewing them - this topic does extremely well on my channel!
  • Or similar to Arrack’s YouTube video of him dropping a yacht into Jake Paul’s backyard with a loader crane, if the community picks an innovative video instead!

TIKTOK ie:

• Monthly trends with influencers (before and after transformations with trending sound or products)
  • OOTD with influencer while given a specific look to attempt (day versus night look, or an out of the day in Paris, etc.)

Influencers We Would Like to Work With
Of course, the influencers that I’ve worked with and can potentially become council members:
The LA Wolf - (Action, stuntman content) has over 66,700 subscribers and with the level of production and CGI he does, we can make some insane NFT’s for the Giveaways with him.

• Additionally, he has over 427,000 followers on TikTok

King Vader - (Action, stuntman content) with over 2.7 million subscribers

• Over 4 million followers on TikTok

Morgan Harvill - (fashion and health content) with over 600k followers on TikTok & 577k+ followers on Instagram

Additional Influencers we would like to work with:
Nicole Elise - (beauty, fashion, health, and lifestyle content) Over 82,700 subscribers
Natalie Evio - (makeup, fashion content) Over 391k followers on TikTok
J Blaze Official - (dance content) Verified with over 339k followers on Instagram, 99.9k followers on TikTok, and 28.5k subscribers on YouTube

There are more influencers in our circle and outside that we’d like to reach for potential collaborations, but these are the first bunch for now.

Additionally, every 6 months, we will have a giveaway. In order to enter the giveaway, our audience would need to be part of the Eliza Doez community on telegram, have a Near wallet, and purchase at least 1 NFT. The more NFTs purchased the more entries into the giveaway. In total, we will have 2 giveaways a year.

The GOAL
The purpose of our Guild is to onboard high-level influencers from my community to the Near ecosystem via NFTs, exclusive content, and audience giveaways. But most importantly, to educate my community, the influencers I collaborate with, and their own communities, about the Near ecosystem. And lastly, to build a Guild that is sustainable and will scale up in the process, allowing our influencers to have their own Guilds and be able to collaborate with one another. Additionally, through these monthly collaborations, I will vet out which influencers will be a perfect fit to be a member in our Guild. We will be adding 1-2 influencers to our council every year, as we want to make sure to build a reliable team.

BUDGET: $5000
· Content Editor per month (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Reels): $1000
· Videographer & Photographer per month: $1000
· Content Innovator: $500
· Community Manager Fee: $500
· Fee per content posted + Near promotion for @Elizalovez (TikTok, Instagram, & YouTube): $150/post (minimum 2 posts a month)
· Influencer Collaboration fee: $1000-$1500/collaboration (minimum of 1 influencer collab a month)
· Anything leftover from the budget will be saved for Giveaway + social media content promotion: $200-$850

2 Likes

Hey!

The biggest question for me here would be - beyond this proposal, how much are you involved in the wider NEAR Ecosystem?

4 Likes

Would love to answer that question David, but as far as what? How involved I am with other community members? Or how involved I am in the growth of the ecosystem and trying to aid that?

Good evening. Thank You for your proposal.
Could you please share more information about influencers?

Here is example from other team which work with YouTubers.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Dacha. Yea no problem! I added some more info on the influencers with links. Let me know if there’s anything else you need!

1 Like

As far as your position in the NEAR ecosystem. Since this is your first post on the forum and you’re looking to leverage your own accounts, it’s essential the community has an understanding of what your position is within the ecosystem right now to ensure we don’t just utilise the community fund for anybody with a reasonably sized following to dip into.

3 Likes

It’s currently a no for me.
I agree with @David_NEAR @Dacha

Trying to understand monthly deliverables:
How many interviews with "high per month does this equate to?

How do you plan on incorporating Near into the influencer content of the channels you’ve added?

You are planning to post 2 videos per month on your own channels?

Looking at your own TikTok, how do you plan on weaving Near into your current content?

1 Like

I was actually brought to the Near ecosystem by a Guild that I’m close friends with myself. But, the purpose of my Guild is to bring the Near ecosystem into the mainstream. Not only is the goal to educate other influencers and their audiences by doing collaborations that are in theory sponsored/brought to them by Near, but also to collaborate with other guilds in the ecosystem. If there is marketing required for these other Guilds’, my line of influencers would be able to provide that, not to mention there are Guilds who have already reached out for that specifically in mind. Additionally, there are many individuals from the ecosystem that are excited to be part of our Guild’s community and want to help work towards our goal. This would start a buzz in the social media world, which nowadays is also the most popular industry in entertainment and the best way to grow a brand. Near being the reason these big collaborations and crazy, wild videos are happening would definitely get more people to want to be involved in the ecosystem and want to learn more about Near.

@MktngDAO_Advisors :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Klint. Yea no worries, I’ll update my proposal to answer these questions, but also some of the answers are already written in my proposal. The goal is to grow Near’s footprint in the web2 and web3 world, and I think one of the most powerful forms of marketing is in social media, today. And, to get the audience engaged and wanting to learn more, you have to give them incentives such as giveaways, exclusive content with influencers they’re fans of, exclusive influencer content NFTs, and so forth. But, I will get back to you with more details on how we incorporate Near into the influencer world, how it will help grow Near’s footprint, and the logistics of it all.

1 Like

Hi @elizalovez.near – checking in from @marketingdao-council on this proposal. Are you still planning to provide additional details as mentioned in your previous comment?

For me, the current proposal is a no. I think the current scope is too big. If you were to submit a proposal for a one-month project collaborating with one influencer to gauge your audience’s response to opening wallets, purchasing NFTs, etc., then I would be more confident in the use of funds.

Curious what other council members think.

2 Likes