[Closed] Hip-Hop Beatmaking Community

I’m just getting into the NFT musical scene but I can’t say the same about hiphop where I’ve been acting independently for 20 years here in Brazil.

But studying the subject and meeting my peers on twitter who are in the community doing hiphop on web3, I realized that many are still not here with us at NEAR.

I met many colleagues who know me from hiphop and are lying their songs and beats on OPENSEA and TEZOS but none knew NEAR and its NFT sales platforms.

Tezos has an active community of beatmakers [https://twitter.com/search?q=filter%3Aspaces%20hip-hop%20tezos&src=typed_query&f=top].

I think we should encourage the entry of more young players like the Tazos network. It’s a number of people who add value and bring more people every day because they’re always chatting on Twitter’s Spaces and debating the best way to market and add value to their beats.

I managed to bring a friend.

But I believe that with more support and dedication to Twitter, talking to more people in Spaces and in beatmeking circles, I think I can add and bring more people, forming an even more participatory community.

For that I would need a financial support of 20$NEAR per week.

Commitment of 4 hours per week on twitter and its Spaces to talk with colleagues about the advantages of Near, introduce the platform and guide on how to sign a portfolio.

I also have a verified and very relevant account on hip-hop matters on instagram, @mcdeleve.

Another important thing to observe and talk about is the great difficulties and dilemmas of the beatmaker in the current web3 and analyze what we can do to make a difference so that our community can serve this audience and bring them here.

It is a community that talks a lot and influences each other a lot of people daily.

I hope we can grow our community and ecosystem.

3 Likes

More elbow grease! I see your passion.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal. A couple of thoughts and questions;

Does this refer to US$20 or 20 $NEAR? Please note that all proposal are in USD. If approved, you will have the option to receive payment in NEAR at the exchange rate of the day or be paid directly in Stables.

Overall, this proposal seems better suited for the Creatives DAO.

I would also note that we are more likely to support Passion Projects. People who are actively involved in the community, doing the work where they feel like they can add the most value, then we come in to remunerate them and enable them to do more. It may be too early for a proposal, would encourage you to start activating the hip-hop community and come back in a few weeks with more traction, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, you are right. I will do my best to come back in a better situation. Thanks.

1 Like

Good evening! What is the total amount? 20N? Thanks

1 Like

yes. 20 NEAR or 60USD

1 Like

This looks like a project better suited for the creative DAO. I cannot support at this time.

2 Likes

What is your Near wallet ?

1 Like

My near wallet is deleve.near

I agree that this seems more appropriate for the Creatives DAO. I would be more likely to support an initiative like this if you had it up and running to some degree, could show that your audience is interested/engaged and you were asking for funding to expand your marketing efforts (i.e. host a special event, produce additional marketing, etc.).

Ok, thank you. I have sent $60 to your wallet, closing the proposal here and suggesting applying to Creatives DAO with one-week results. Have a great day!