[Closed] "Happy Now"-advertising creative video clip about the company Near

Type of marketing: Advertising, Blogs.

• Guild name- no
  • Funding scheme:One-time
  • Initiative summary: We have shot and edited the first motivational video from the future series “Happy Now”
    , for people who do not understand cryptocurrency yet. It will show verbatim what is worth paying attention to and what awaits us in the future in the world of cryptocurrency. This video is posted on the YouTube channel “izi Goa People”. We want to show this to the majority of people through our leading bloggers in India Goa in order to capture a large audience and pay attention to a promising company - NEAR. At the moment, we have made a short feature film in which a person who is lost in life meets and receives the most powerful motivation for the future life. Against the background of all this, there is a native advertisement of the NEAR company, a person should form a positive intuitive attitude towards the NEAR company.
  • Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem: increasing the community
  • Metrics for measuring success:we expect more than 200,000 views through bloggers
  • Estimated timeline and achievement milestones: САМЫЕ ВЫСОКИЕ ВЫСОТЫ ИНДИИ. НЕВЕРОЯТНАЯ ДОЛИНА СПИТИ - YouTube -one of our bloggers
  • Links to similar, previously forum proposals-
  • Total requested amount in USD and NEAR- $ 1900
  • NEAR Wallet ID: izi-1.near
  • Wallet owner’s name izi-1.near
    "HAPPY NOW" -MOVIE. GOA INDIA. ФИЛЬМ "СЧАСТЛИВ СЕЙЧАС". ГОА ИНДИЯ. - YouTube
2 Likes

200k views? Are you serious? I will personally check this content for bots and other fraud schemes. Good luck.

3 Likes

Good evening.

Be honestly, I’m not sure that travel bloggers audience interesting crypto. Furthermore, as I know, crypto still illegal in India.

I propose, reduce payment to $200, look at how it works. The blogger can mention information about Near Protocol, ask to join people in Near GOA group for instance, may be we can find any developers , artist , etc.

2 Likes

@Lolson_tg
Can u give results here after checking please?

2 Likes

We offer a working tool that we are confident in. In order to claim that we are not telling the truth, in the normal world people check the information. Upon the fact of the results of the check, and only then, it is possible to draw conclusions, isn’t it? From our side, we can provide all the necessary metrics and confirm that we belong to the site. At the same time, the question arises whether you are the person making the decision on financing so that we provide a report to you. If this is not the case, please provide us with the person who does it.

If we describe the audience of this particular channel, then 1) most of the channel’s audience is from Russia and the CIS, 1-2% of the total coverage is in India, and 2) the age criteria of the audience are from 22 to 38 years old, and representatives of this audience are the most popular crypto investors in the market. With a more detailed examination of the audience, you can see this. Taking into account the specifics of our traffic channel, we are not able to make a “test” version of the launch, because when we launch, we involve the entire audience. That is why it is difficult for us to talk about cooperation with the budget you have proposed. If you have reasonable doubts about the quality of the site/content, we are open to dialogue and are ready to provide the information you need for analysis before making a decision.

Yes, of course, I will share the research here. I know and understand the YouTube market and marketing principles too well. It will not be difficult for me to analyze this content on the basis of tools and other analytics methods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Izi-1 welcome to the community ! So nice that your avatar had NEAR on it ! :star_struck:

So nice 197.000 followers on the Youtube Channel !

As you are new here in the community this might help you to contribute without waiting for a proposal to be approved

Open Web Sandbox offer all the opportunities and rewards that you need for your first steps, check this →

You can join our discord here: Open Web Sandbox

This way you may start right away and all the community will know you better and will see your good work !

May the force be NEAR you ! :muscle: :100:

5 Likes

Hi Izi,

I have seen the video you you shared on Youtube.

All due respect, I fail to see any connection at all between the content of the video - a travel blog - and NEAR other than the logo placed out of context on the corner.

Seems to me like this proposal is not coming from or directed at the NEAR ecosystem and would not be an appropriate use of funds as they are intended to be used within the scope of the marketing DAO.

I do not support this proposal.