5 Likes

Good morning!

Please use this form to send your proposal

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good idea.
Could you provide a sketch?

3 Likes

Yes sure :wave: . Everyone is welcome to join in discussion.

5 Likes

Is this a one time painting or something you want to do for a long time?
How populated and exposed to Blockchain are the locals of the environment?
Do they already have an idea about NEAR?

Are you intending to follow this up with an event that will later help them understand the paintings better?

Thanks.

2 Likes

My only question, is it legal to do such in your country especially when it comes to blockchain/crypto related activities. Because I know for sure open panting on private or government owned properties may warrant a court case and even though it is legal, many may not fully grasp the reason behind the near logo as NEAR isn’t an abstract entity

This is an interesting question, would be great to know the answer! Don’t want to be breaking any laws here.

Would be good to how people view graffiti in that part of the world, too.

Grafitti is often made using spray paint on public property (at least here in the UK)

1 Like

I don’t see how much this fits within the marketing section. Perhaps it might be a good one to submit to the CreativesDAO? Since it’s more about the artwork than the marketing impact it might have.

I’m not saying it can’t be, I just don’t think a graffiti mural fits in the marketing category.

For example, how will you measure:

• Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community
  • Metrics for measuring success
  • Estimated timeline and achievement milestones

It just seems to fit into the Creatives category much better IMO.

1 Like

Good morning. The Marketing DAO is focused on enabling individuals, projects, and Guilds to achieve their wider scale marketing goals.

I’m going to support it, If it will make your strong Near Goa community better, bring new people. We spend thousands NF dollars for NFT’s and pay $53 per meme.
Yes, probably, Creativities category, but I think it’s not a big deal to get approval from
Marketing DAO. Only $70.

Have a great day!

I’m not doubting any of this I just don’t think a graffiti mural fits under marketing.

That said, it’s $70 so go ahead and submit it to the DAO but I’d consider proposing things like this to the Creatives in the future.

2 Likes

Good evening! Please, create a proposal on Astro DAO-> Marketing DAO. Thank You

3 Likes

Done. Have a great day! And thank you for help.

2 Likes