[Proposal] Gospel Artist & Creative Onboarding Event

INTRODUCTION
My name is Timi, Am a Contemporary Gospel artist, based in Lagos Nigeria.

YouTube:
[https://youtube.com/channel/UC_Qb2PYfplo8GTVf0tkz15Q]

Instagram
Timi

With over 9years of dedication and career on stage I have put out several content & collaborated with other artists, as well as contributing to there project(writing) and still working on more.
I was introduced into the Near protocol about two months ago I decided to execute my first project under the NxM DAO.
https://www.mintbase.io/thing/n_S8jgxPyXF9g5TJVjUT1ymNtFMR6bVYUqWoDtqIQQc:nxm.mintbase1.near
My journey in the system has been indeed a beautiful experience considering the level of support and interest of the system in growing and investing in the development of art and creative in this side of our continent.
This thought has birthed in me the passion to make sure this Vision is to be spread faster.

I Would love to host an event at IKEJA, Lagos state capital, targeted to onboarding of Gospel artist and creative within Lagos to the system I propose to do this in the month of June and am proposing a target of 25-40 active artist/creative with reputable profile and skillful craft that would over time add to the growth and expansion of the Near protocol

OBJECTIVE : The objective of this project is to gather official pioneer/introduce Gospel contemporary artists and Content creators (creative) within and outside lagos and around the world also support them with their individual projects. Which in return is a huge win for these artist, since one way or the other they means have benefited, they see the future and share birthing an organic growth from there testimony which I believe in a short while from now, The Near Ecosystem will not just dominate but Near will be the font drive/Leading in this system

JUSTIFICATION : This event would onboard 25-40 active artist/creative with reputable profile and skillful/Marketable craft(content creators) that would over time add to the growth and expansion of the near Ecosystem.

Timeline : JUNE 16th or 23nd ( Depending on the time of approval of the Blaqk Stereo DAO)

I would like to request for a fund unto $1000 to execute this smoothly

Budget

•Venue : $250

•Media (Sound, Photography Sound Eng. Projector etc): $200

•Marketing and publicity : $150

•Creation of Digital flyer: $50

•NEAR wallets: $100

•REFRESHMENTS for attendees (25 - 40 anticipated): $100

•Facilitation : $100

•Organization, management and execution of event TIMI : $50

BLAQK STEREO DAO,
Lets get these near wallets active and these communities engaged in the bright future of the NEAR protocol.

Payout : timiphoenix.near

Lets do this​:heart:

@Hawwal
@Sholaspark

6 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the detailed proposal and breakdown of budget!

For the flyer, you can put your request to NEAR Design Guild >> [ANNOUNCEMENT] To All Guilds/Projects/DAOs

3 Likes

Thank you @zubairansari07 Noted

1 Like

Very nice proposal! Looking forward to the future of this event :pray:

2 Likes

Hello @TIMI
Nice idea.
Did you visit similar events earlier?
Where will be the venue?
What means ‘musical performances’ and why are 3?
As I understand, you expected to onboard 10 new artists, right?

3 Likes

The performance is just three considering the time frame for the event so we would not downplay the main purpose of the gathering. We will still work on a event were we would have more performance. But that will be a Music festival kind @mr_free we are looking at onboarding 25-40 artist

1 Like

I think this looks great! I like the niche that you’ve identified and that you are active and known in that community. I also like how you’ve proken the task down and that you have a clear target, to activate wallets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice one. Would loved to be in the event though. It’s going to be a nice experience.

1 Like

Hello Timi,
Please clarify where will be venue and what it includes (only space? or equipment too?)?
Please describe performances (dj battle, spectacle, …)
How will you attract attendees (what channels will you use to inform about the event)?
Did you visit similar events earlier? Please describe your experience
Thank you.

1 Like

@mr_free i am proposing to hold the event at kulture Yard at adeniy Jones IKEJA GRA
In the course of the event we will be entertaining music performance from 3artist that would be attending this will require us to make proper arrangements for the sound and means to ensure a smooth program

@mr_free checkout kultureYard on Instagram

Hi Timi,
I checked, but I didn’t find the information I interested in.

Also, onboarding-dao already supported many events in Nigeria. Onboarding-dao would like to engage more people in other countries, to support decentralization.

1 Like

Hello @TIMI
Please clarify what time in the month do you intend holding this event and a detailed breakdown of the event from start to finish. Thanks…

1 Like