[Approved] Gambiarra-DAO - GAMBIARRA MARKETING 03/2022

@so608 Good afternoon! alright? Can we put it on Astro? :relaxed:

2 Likes

Any other input @MktngDAO_Advisors @marketingdao-council?

3 Likes

Good evening, guys. Unfortunately, couldn’t find your report about last proposal

([Approved] - Gambiarra-dao - GAMBIARRA MARKETING 02/2022)

Goals were

Progressively activated the marketing of DAO and the GAMBIARRA Store, through social media (TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, DISCORD).  
Engage the target audience (collectors, artists, art admirers, people interested in NFTs, and in knowing and participating in MINTBASE)

Thanks

2 Likes
2 Likes

The link to the report is above and we adjusted the March document by adding the report there as well. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
@Dacha

3 Likes

Hello Dacha!! We had good results, highlights, new artists interacting, sales of works, our first month we had great results.

2 Likes

And Payment is under vote. We even apologize because it was our first Marketing report at Near, so we made some mistakes, which have been corrected. If you can and would like to share any report tips, we are at your disposal. :pray::relaxed:

2 Likes

And we adjusted the March document by adding the report there as well. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. @Dacha

1 Like

@David_NEAR read Please

2 Likes

Paid Traffic:
Which platform only costs $5 per week for traffic?

Discord Development:
Do you mean monitoring? What are they developing?

Clarify that and I’m approving it.

3 Likes

It is the time when I dedicate myself only to discord, there were cases like when I did the FEMINU category that was something outside of this schedule and I didn’t stop doing it. I can depend on the need of the members to have to do something outside these monitoring hours. The FEMINJ Expo participants had a meeting outside of that time even and I stayed inside Discord as it was a new platform for most and they needed some support, like microphone setup, screen sharing. @Klint

4 Likes

OK, Thanks, Yes from me. Have a great day :grinning:

3 Likes

@Klint thank you very much for your comment. We will invest $5 dollars a week on Twitter and Instagram.

2 Likes

@Klint as for Discord, the developer Vinicius Pereira will be available from 8am to 9am and 18h and 20h (Brasilia Time (BRT), UTC -3), to keep the functioning of the active rules, and give the necessary warnings, and answer questions from participants of Gambiarra on the server. The development of the tool happens in relation to the demand of Gambiarra projects for the month of March, are 7 projects that will happen and the developer will be available to meet the demands.

2 Likes

Thank youu so much! Good day for you too!!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Dacha

2 Likes

Hello @Klint ! how are you? Instagram and twitter we will only use dollars per week in paid traffic.
I work with traffic management and with only that amount it is possible to have good results. (Mainly because we are starting with Dao’s social networks)

1 Like

Hi guys! alright? I don’t want to press. But we are already on the third day of March, could you please check if you need any more information for approval? Thank you guys

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

@David_NEAR please read :blush: :pray:

1 Like

Hello guys !! @marketingdao-council approvad proposal???

2 Likes