[Closed] for Creative Motion for Marketing DAO

Wallet: psalm.near

Creative motion: is a creative video that has write up about near or motivated right ups

This write up has to be motivational, funny and informative write up

Video memes are accepted too but crypto or near related

Projects & Timelines:
Task1: Starting the month of June with a creative motion bounty

[Bounty ]

Show us your motion creativity

Best creative motion edit wins

Requirements:

How to participate?

• Post an awesome design on your twitter related to creative motion art work, mention us on twitter …. And tag 3 friends on comment section
  • post your twitter link of your art directly here below this bounty post on the forum

We have three categories:

• 1st winner according to his or her creativity 100$ prize in $Near
  • 2nd position wins according to likes and engagement on twitter 50$
  • 3rd position wins according to highest vote and highest likes on forum 25$

All participants should ensure to follow us on twitter to be eligible to participate on this bounty, you can reach us on telegram if you’ve questions concerning our DAO or bounty

Timeline for the bounty

10th of June -25th of June

Bounty starts: June 10th the bounty would be posted

Bounty ends: June 25th

Winner would be announced on our different socials including the forum for transparency(winners would have to Quote tweet about their experiences as a winner on creative motion )

Nft airdrop for Reddit and twitter 25$ worth Nft for those having a near customize wallet

Total funds for task1

100$+50$+25$+25$= 200$

Task 2: Creation of motion design for promotion of near and also a source of hype to other project related to near.

25$ per video and creative content writing

2post in a week that’s making 50$ weekly

Monthly making a sum of 50$ by 4wks in a month that’s 200$

Task3:

Community engagement

A. Fun & games on discord

Hosting a game on discord [Discord]winner gets

1st price 10$

2nd price 5$

All in $near, this event would hold every weekend, once every week that’s 4x monthly…4(10$+5$) that’s 15$ by 4month making 60$

Creation of community logo 50$

Total amount in Task 3

50$+60$=90$

All important gaming event would be posted on our social to build the community and introduce new visitors to our community, to grow ……

Sum of Task1,2,3

Total funds: 90$+200$+200$=490$

Wallet to be funded: psalm.near

Report would be transparent and posted after all activities have been executed consecutively and successful

1 Like

Hello @Psalmy ,

Where are you from?

I see you want to create content and organize contests, but it’s not related to onboarding-dao aims. I think it relates to the marketing proposal. You can tag marketing-dao councils

1 Like

@mr_free thanks for the response
I’m from Nigeria
Ok I would tag marketing
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

And pls what project those onboarding DAO onboard???
Is there any data on onboarding DAO which reviews more about onboarding and purpose

onboarding-dao supports events for onboarding new users to the ecosystem.
If you need help with support onboarding DAOs try to search by keyword ‘incubator’

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors please can you go through my proposal??

Good evening, sorry not for me.

1 Like

Hi @Dacha not for you? Please explain :thinking::relieved: I’m confused on your response

Hi @Dacha @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors can you go through my proposal so I can get a response

1 Like

This project doesn’t appear to fit in the Marketing Dao. It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

Ok! I get
I was told it’s under a marketing proposal :ok_hand: I suggest they should be a DAO for creative marketing DAO: this DAO can hold funds for project having both marketing and creative features, what do you think :thinking:

It is not clear that this motion falls under Marketing DAO.

Also, the amount requested is for tasks that:

• Is very hard to track (who determines the winner of a competition, etc.)
  • Are more suitable for a well established community or project to generate more engagement.

I do not support this proposal.