Thesamaniist.near

Sundra.near

Target: berth.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Total Requested Funding Amount: $2000

Project and Deliverable for August:

I) $600 - Council work

II) Branding:

• $400 Preliminary Branding Package: Logo Graphic Design, Banner Graphic Design, Set DAO Colors

III) Onboarding and Community Building:

• $100 Identify funding pathways, Secure primary funding and supplementary sources as necessary
  • $100 Reachout and notify potential community partners of our existence: Identify/Clarify asks, offerings, and potential collaboration.
  • $100 Satori campaign to give away to incentivize contributing creatives to make wallets when Catalog NFT sells art and healing crafts people can have royalties
    • Front End: Design/Mint NFT
    • Back End: Advertise

IV) Catalog Project: Phase One (Catalog Project Introduction: Berth DAO - Catalog Project Introduction)

1. $175 Working draft of catalog introduction for Community Call-In:
  • Write intro letter to be published
  • Adapt for contributor invitation and featured artist invitation
  1. $175 Set Design Templates
  • Layout themes, colors, fonts
  • Design templates for item listing pages
  • Design template for phonebook-style reference resource
  1. $200 Working Draft Graphics for
  • Cover, front flap, table of contents, contributing team, intro. letter
  • Back cover, and back flab and outro/contact
  1. $150 Graphic design for Draft community Call-In for catalog contributors:
  • ($75 )Front-End: making an social media posts, a form for contributions, setting a deadline for submissions
  • ($75) Back End: submission review and acceptance letters sent out.
3 Likes

Hello Berth DAO!

Could you please elaborate more here? What do you mean by identifying pathways and securing sources? What entity will receive $200? Is it related to Marketing?

Could you please elaborate more here as well? I assume that these letters are not social media posts, however, who are the recipients of these letters, and how you would like to send them?

How NEAR community can join to the community of yours? Is everyone welcome to attend? Do you have some socials?

3 Likes

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for your questions! This was our first funding proposal so its helpful to orient within what item lines could get better developed.

1. Around your first group of questions: The $200 is toward marketing and the initial engagement of sponsor, collaborator, partner-based relationships specifically rather than individual audience member-level engagement. Even if it is around finding organizations or individuals we could match with for specific projects vs. long term investment, reach out work needs to be put in here. As we were thinking, a pathway toward community building could be business support classes, or incubator programs for us as a more formal process of internal community development - while a source could be pools of grant money or a community organization (web3 or in real life) who we could align with to broaden opportunity for our members.

2. The letters are listed as the back-end steps for admin after submissions to our catalog have been closed. In our minds the front-end would be best initiated through social media given our audience is mostly based in Instagram or Twitter, then sending them to our application where introductions/submissions/contact information can be sent. After the submission deadline we will review all submissions, email those who have applied around their acceptance/inclusion and what next steps of involvement are to be included in the publication, and in our DAO if desired.

3. Yes, NEAR community members are welcome to join our community - we are prioritizing the work and supporting processes for gender-marginalized BIPOC artists and healing crafts people in the Bay Area. Our programming will center these members. We don’t have formal workings of how to participate as someone who doesn’t self-identify in these experiences other than to share and promote our DAO at this point but we will think about this in the next week as allyship is strengthening to our agenda. It may sound open-ended but we’re still in our foundational building stages we are getting these things worked out with deep processing. We will also have socials made this upcoming week!

Thank you again, I hope this was able to provide some clarity.

3 Likes

Hello Berth DAO,

Thank you for your proposal.

As I see 3 council members are brand new to the forum, and so does your wallets. I don’t think several days of engaging could establish enough the understanding & insights about the ecosystem for you to guarantee the success of your work. Unfortunately, I can’t support this proposal for the time being.

I would suggest you staying around and be active on forum to gather credit from the community and come up with a proposal later. Moreover, I also suggest you to participate the activities of current DAOs under creatives in several projects so that we know you better.

2 Likes

Hello, team!

Your Creatives Moderators are delighted to support Berth DAO and are grateful for your commitment on making this initiative work!

Here are some highlights of your proposal for transparency:

• Proposal follows the Creatives DAO guidelines
  • Proposal is well-organize and easy to understand
  • Asked amount for each initiative are adequate and justified
  • Inquiries are answered in affable manner

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord server to post your monthly reports and funding proposals for better organization.

Looking forward to your report :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes