[Closed] First 3 songs E.P

Hello NXM and the NEAR community

I send my greetings to all council members in the NEAR Ecosystem and the web3

I go by the name billibillion an Afro pop artist with over 6000 active followers on Instagram I’m the talent and stage management director for the CAPITAL GUILD

And also a member of c1 community and I’ve recently completed my first Ep project with the c1 community which will be minted on the store soon. And I’ve also worked with the likes of @peruzzi_vibes who is got 2.3M active Instagram followers in the web2 with a song titled “ABEG” which has 110k streams on YouTube BILLI ABEG X PERUZZI - YouTube and other projects on audiomack “kowale” and “bankuru”

I wish to be giving the privilege to express how the ecosystem has helped my growth educationally and also encourage others to be part of the movement through my sound. I intend doing a three tracks EP which I’ve written down already.it will be recorded & minted in the NXM mint store and with my present experience and contact in the web2 I will promote the Ep within my power,ranging from tik tok, Instagram, Twitter YouTube & few radio stations.

EP Tittle: B.O.B (based on believe)

And the first song on the Ep would be

1.Grateful (Amaka)

was inspired by the love and support I got from this platform (web3) It wasn’t easy for me on the mainstream a lot of things went wrong but thank God for life I’m here & I’m grateful to be part of this journey.

And the second track on the EP is

2.Focused

You’ve got to be focused in life to achieve your goals. So “focused “ was inspired by my daily research on the web3,my time which was never wasted and getting to be part of the movement in order to learn and teach others to help everyone grow.

And the third track in the Ep

Is tittled

3.hotty hotty

The continuation of the first song “Grateful”

The ep will take about 2weeks 3 days to be ready.

For the project to be successfully completed I will be working with.

•Music production and recording for three songs

(300$)

•Mixing and mastering for the three songs

(100$)

•Artwork for the two songs $100

Total $570

Target wallet: billionz.near

I hope the NXM and the near ecosystem will make this happen. @NxM

Dear @OGbillions
I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events