[CLOSED] FEMINU DAO - Visual Map, Visual Presentation of the Feminu Dao Manifesto, Material that will be used for presentation and will also be minted in the FEMINU DAO store in the future

Proposal FEMINU DAO - Visual Map, Visual Presentation of the Feminu Dao Manifesto, Material that will be used for presentation and will also be minted in the FEMINU DAO store in the future

Proponent : Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartista.near

Project Timeline: 03/04/2022 à 15/04/2022

Objective : Visually present the goals of Dao through the infographic.
Create a visual map for easy understanding of what drives Feminu dao.
Also present the councils, and in the future it is intended to present through marketing the artists who will participate in the store, and the International expofeminu, as well as those who have already participated in the Brazilian expo.
To present the Feminu Dao manifesto, through a visual file, a presentation.
Contextualizing the text and art.
This material will be minted in the future Feminu Dao store

Justification: Even before it was a Dao, feminu began in Ghini’s dreams, which were initially realized through Expofeminu, a Brazilian metaverse exhibition, with support from Near, Gambiarra, Cryptovoxes, Museu.xyz , Super Nova, Octopode Studio ( currently Octopode DAO).
It presented 60 cis, trans and non-binary women, shared the making and the building of art.

We need to continue our work, now in a paid way, and also building so that the people who join the feminu store, and in the future become part of Dao, continue to build and experience, an inclusive virtual space, and one that really enables development.

This material will be our first visual material as DAO, and will be our business card and presentation for future investors.

Of course that in the future we will have to add more initiatives, work done, but this is a start.
Project and Timeline: I have already started work by contacting the Expofeminu participants.

But officially I intend to start the project on April 3rd, to organize the files, create the presentation layout, convene the exhibitors of the project while before being a DAO.

Between the 5th and 14th of April I will be creating the material in pdf and png, which will be posted here and will also be available to the Councils, and on the site.
Submit my report on April 15.
Next step: In May after the opening of the Store, I will mint this material.

Budget (April): 416,66

Natasha Cremonese, Art Professor/ Art Educator, by training, I am graduated by UNINTER, I am studying Post-Graduation in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture UNINTER
www.natashacremonese.com.br
Octópode DAO council, FEMINU DAO council, The Childrens Of Dao Council.

2 Likes

Olá @Natashacremonese. Que orgulho ver você fazendo tantas coisas por aqui. Mas olha, movi a TAG para CREATIVES porque só propostas mensais (como a Feminu há de fazer com todos os projetos que pretende financiar), Reports da DAO e Introduções ficam na TAG CREATIVES_CREATIVES DAO ta bem?

Lembre-se de hiperlinkar essa proposta lá no pedido de fundos da Feminu <3

Sucesso!!!

1 Like

Muito grata @hevertonharieno fico feliz por você estar orgulhoso do nosso trabalho.
Muito obrigada pela gentileza de nos ajudar, tudo muito novo ainda estamos pegando o jeito e aprendendo.
Bom poder contar com sua ajuda heheh

Pode deixar!

Grande e forte abraço. Bom trabalho :heart:

INTRODUÇÃO.pdf (988.9 KB)

Material gráfico em português da Introdução da FEMINU DAO para enviar as participantes da exposição para que acompanhem os passos da DAO, tudo será compartilhado no discord. Bem como será mintada.

THIS IS

VISUAL MAP FEMINU DAO
INTRODUCTION.pdf (1.1 MB)

Catalog with all the works on display from the event held, Expo Feminu, which inspired FEMINU DAO.
It contains all the works contain the address of the portfolios of the artists cis women, trans people, and non-binary .

And it is available on discord, as well as will be available on the site in the future.

It contains the PDF of the DAO Introduction, in English and in Portuguese.

REPORT:

Proposal FEMINU DAO - Visual Map, Visual Presentation of the Feminu Dao Manifesto, Material that will be used for presentation and will also be minted in the MINU DAO store in the future

Proponent : Natasha Cremonese
NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartista.near

During this month it was produced the visual material for the presentation of the manifesto, which will be disseminated on feminu’s social networks, on discord, and to the artists. As well as the visual map was made, with the movements that feminu is doing within the world of nfts, the idea is to have a monthly visual map. As well as the introduction in PDF, in English and Portuguese, containing the necessary information for this first four months of FEMINU DAO.

The texts in English were revised and translated by the translator who provided services to FEMINU DAO.

And as a provisional extra, a catalog was made with the presentation of the works of EXPOFEMINU BR.
This is not an official material but it is available to everyone interested in investing in the more than 50 artists of FEMINU.
The graphic material is in PDF and PNG, and is available to be used by FEMINU DAO.

Next steps:

CREATE THE OFFICIAL CATALOG FOR FEMINU’S FIRST EXHIBITION.
Keep the maps updated during the next months.

Learning: It is not possible, as the popular saying goes: “To please Greeks and Trojans”. But it is important to give our best, and dedicate our care to what we do. Be patient, and improve.

I would like to ask that if possible there is a model that is an official report. Share it with me, I don’t want to make any mistakes.
Thanks
Project Timeline: 04/03/2022 to 04/30/2022
Budget (April): 416.66
TOTAL: 416.66

LINKS: Discord

INTRODUÇÃO.pdf (988.9 KB)
INTRODUCTION.pdf (1.1 MB)

That month I did a free, and voluntary, class/ almost mentoring for women. Follow the video on my channel. Where we visited Expofeminu

the graphic material of the FEMINU DAO MANIFEST was also produced in English and Portuguese. It is important to note that the Manifesto was written by @Ghini !

1 Like

This is so beautiful @Natashacremonese !!! congratulations. We are going to mint the visual map. A work of art :slight_smile: The Manifestos we’ve already minted. They are beautiful too.

1 Like