[APPROVED] feeling art classes with free software - gambiarra dao

FEELING ART CLASSES WITH FREE SOFTWARE

Proponent: Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment:
350 USD natashacremoneseartist.near
150 USD jardelkings.near

Project timeline:

09/05/2022 - Begin dissemination of classes.
May 13 and 19 live classes with teacher and class monitor.

payment hash: NEAR

Objective: To share knowledge and techniques of creating visual works, which may become NFTS.

Payment: 500 usd in near

Justification (benefits):

To contribute to the artistic knowledge of the collective through classes with monitor accompaniment, which will bring improvement in the attendance of the participants, without taking the focus away from the teacher as he presents creation technique.

Project:

Knowledge of using free digital painting software will be shared. KRITA
Where the artist will share one of her painting techniques, as well as give an introduction on the use of the program.

PINCHES
LAYERS
TOOLS
HOW TO SAVE THE FILE
HOW TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM

The monitor will be present on both days of the class, helping to organize the questions, doing the mediation, sending the links, and inviting people.

Timeline:
09/05/2022 - Start announcing the classes
May 13 and 19 live classes with teacher and class monitor.

Classes will be recorded and made available on Gambiarra DAO’s youtube.

Budget: 500 usd in NEAR

350 USD CLASSES

150 USD MEDIATOR / MONITOR

TOTAL: 500 USD in NEAR

Signature
natashacremoneseartista.near

Resume/Site/Portfolio

@Jardelkings
jardelkings.near
Monitor, beatmaker and musical producer

natashacremoneseartist.near

Brazilian Visionary Artist 2D and 3D, Art Educator, Visual Arts Professor graduated by (UNINTER).

Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.

Art teacher for elementary school at SESC/RS in Santa Cruz do Sul;

Council at Feminu Dao
Council at Octopode Dao
Social Media full at @GambiarraDao (Instagram and Facebook)

She has several formations in the area of education and art, as courses of Social Educator, complementary formations as Special Education, Transversality Teaching, Digital Painting, Concept Art and 3D modeling in Revolution School.2D and 3D Brazilian Visionary Artist, Art Educator, Visual Arts Teacher graduated by (UNINTER).
Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.

Art teacher for elementary school at SESC/RS in Santa Cruz do Sul;

Social Media at Octópode Studio @octopodestudio

Social Media at @GambiarraDao (Instagram and Facebook)

www.natashacremonese.com.br

8 Likes

Congratulations. I’ll be there! :grinning: :pray: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank youu @Mayramendes

Class 1

1 Like

CLASS 2

REPORT:

FEELING ART CLASSES WITH FREE SOFTWARE

Proponent : Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartista.near

Objective:Share knowledge during two lessons.

Teaching how to use the free software Krita, as well as its tools

(PINCHES

LAYERS

TOOLS

HOW TO SAVE THE FILE

HOW TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM).

Two collective works were produced during the classes.

In addition, students were able to leave the class and use the program to make art.

The works were minted:

Link of the classes:

[Aula 2 KRITA - YouTube
]
(Aula 2 KRITA - YouTube)The works were also sent to the participants.

Justification:

To contribute to the artistic knowledge of the collective through classes with monitor accompaniment, which will bring improvement in the attendance of the participants, without taking the focus away from the teacher as he presents creation technique.

Budget (April): 500USD in DAI

The next step

Run more classes on the free program, as well as others.

Thank you for sharing valuable materials. A few months ago, I decided to become a graphic designer. Over time, I realized that to achieve a high professional level, you need to improve your skills constantly, so I try to study as many materials as possible. Now I am looking for software that would satisfy all my requests in creating graphic design. At some point, I even thought about creating my own together with https://www.exposit.com/solutions/media-streaming/. But at this stage, I understand that my investment will not pay off. How can I sign up for your courses?

hellow!!

if you want some help let me know, i’m a designer that only use free software: inkscape, gimp, scribus, kdenlive, goxel, blender <3