[Closed] Expat Event Bot on Telegramm and others messenger

Hello community!
I have learned about NEAR from the Goa Dao team, and I am actively involved in its work.
To popularize our work and the NEAR blockchain, we have an idea to develop a bot for organizing and aggregating events in the expats places of residence.

First of all, we have many acquaintances and connections in Goa and Bali. These places are the focus of creative and progressive people who will be able to boost this project and continue its development in other expat places and in the world in general.

The idea of ​​integrating a bot with the NEAR blockchain is to accept payments in local cryptocurrencies, as well as using bridges in another crypto too. Also, selling tickets to events through the issuance of NFT, and the possibility of organizing collections of them that will allow the organizers to issue diplomas, certificates of loyalty programs, and so on.

A complete description of the project and the basic code can be seen in our repository on github Discussions · CryptoAlchemik/ExpatLive · GitHub

Another important opportunity of this bot is the promotion of blockchain and mass adoption of the native coin among expats for mutual settlements. Also, connection of platforms, where events will take place, for purchasing rents payments in crypto, as well as their related services and products, like cafes, shops.

The roadmap and the full presentation are ready to be demonstrated at the online meeting in Zoom.

2 Likes

So I think budget for realisation need 5k$ and 2 months and some for marketing around 2-3k after it will be done.

Who will decide of approve that?

1 Like

Hey Guys! Why nobody didn’t answer? maybe I made something wrong?
May wrong folder first choosen, i think it’s more compability with marketing tools. And promoute artists and masters.

Good evening. Sorry, for delay. I am not sure that any bots is in Marketing DAO scope. I propose to you next ways to implementation your idea:

• reach INC4 guild and Ecosystem Development DAO councils about your bot;
  • sent your request to Near Ukraine Accelerator;
  • request a grant from NF;
  • join to Near Open Web dev group and find support there.
1 Like

This proposal is missing basic structure. Resubmit? It’s a no from me.

1 Like