[Closed] Expanding NEAR Ecosystem Game Engagement To 1,000,000 Gamers

[PROPOSAL] Expanding NEAR Ecosystem Game Engagement At PipeFlare

This initiative focuses on enhancing the NEAR ecosystem by integrating Aurora-based tokens within the PipeFlare gaming platform, reaching over 1 million players. PipeFlare is a casual play-to-earn gaming platform hosting 17 casual games and 60,000 daily players. The new Aurora-based token (2FLR) will work with all PipeFlare games and be used by all players.

Type of Marketing: Community Engagement, Advertising, Social Media

Sculpting a Proposal

• Guild name: No Guild
  • Funding scheme: Milestone-based + Upfront Fee
  • Initiative summary: This project is geared towards the integration of 2FLR tokens with PipeFlare, providing a gateway to NEAR/Aurora for a community of 1 million players.
    • Expected impact and value for the NEAR ecosystem/community: By enabling the use of Aurora based 2FLR tokens in 17 different web3 games, this initiative aims to enhance the brand recognition of NEAR, inspire web2 players to migrate to NEAR/Aurora, foster collaborations with other communities, and contribute to the overall strengthening and growth of the NEAR ecosystem.
    • Metrics for measuring success: The success of this initiative will be gauged by the increase in awareness and adoption of NEAR + Aurora among PipeFlare players, growth in 2FLR transactions on the NEAR blockchain, and the emergence of new opportunities and collaborations within the NEAR community.
    • Estimated timeline and achievement milestones: The project’s timeline is set for three months, with milestones that include the successful integration of 2FLR tokens, tailored marketing campaigns to promote NEAR, and active engagement with the community to foster a deeper connection with the NEAR ecosystem.
  • Funding Details
    • Total requested amount in USD and NEAR $5,000 launch + $5,000 upon completion of integration
    • NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: [pipeflare.near]
    • Wallet owner’s name: [PipeFlare]

The integration of 2FLR tokens into PipeFlare is not just a technological enhancement but a strategic alignment to bolster the NEAR ecosystem. We are excited about the prospects and look forward to collaborating to make this vision a reality.

8 Likes

Sounds great, are there any links I could have a look at?

I’ve heard of this project, excited for this! Welcome to Near! :grin:

1 Like

Here we go fam All PipeFlare Crypto Games - Win, Enjoy, Win Crypto Prizes

1 Like

Hey everyone, sure you can check us out anytime. I can’t include a link here but feel free to google PipeFlare it’ll be the first link that pops up. We’ve also done partnerships with CoinMarketCap in the past.

1 Like

This all sounds great honestly! Always been a massive fan of Pipeflare and it’s the project in the cryptosphere I always believed in the most. Especially when it comes to web3 gaming! Go check it out people, can’t recommend it enough! Plenty of opportunities here is you do your homework right! Highly welcoming community too! <3

I’m excited about the proposed initiative to integrate 2FLR tokens into PipeFlare. This is a great opportunity to enhance the NEAR ecosystem by reaching a wider audience of gamers. The project team has a clear plan for success, and I’m very exited!

Wow, wish you good luck!

looking forward to amplifying the initiative :star_struck:

PipeFlare Twitter: https://twitter.com/pipeflare

The blog announcing the airdrop:

I’ve known pipeflare for a thousand years, I think it’s a “YES” from me if my voice means anything :wink:

1 Like

Hi @jonathanpipeflare – thanks for the proposal. Noting community support and recognition of your project. I appreciate what you’re trying to do, and we have supported funding requests similar to yours in the past.

That said, for August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects. Thanks!

Hi @jonathanpipeflare i have reviewed your proposal and noted the support from the community.

I would echo the comment from @so608 and due to the limited funds and the need to allocate to projects that align with our KPIs, i am unable to support.
Please feel free to resubmit in Q4.

Moved to Closed

Thank you for your proposal and great initiative.

Unfortunately, i won’t support your proposal

Reason:
Your proposal is out of scope for our August core KPIs

I encourage you to apply next quarter. Thank you

Hi @jonathanpipeflare

Thank you for your proposal. There isn’t enough information in regards to:

• Your project
  • Promotional channels
  • Deliverables

Please review some of the approved proposals to get a better idea of what to include with your proposal.