[Closed] Engagement dao funding request for august

@Dacha @satojandro @Klint @so608 @David_NEAR @cryptocredit i quite understand you’re busy.
@so608 traveling and @satojandro moving (residing) and other time consuming activities, good to know.
But please can others give their reply, I only have one positive response from @Klint which is dependent on @satojandro call, which i kept to time on the zoom call but no response.
@Dacha don’t you’ve anymore questions I’m tagging you, cause I’ve noticed you’ve been active.
I still have believe this proposal would go along way to build $Near and consistency and potential brings traction :ok_hand:
And our videos have information of motivational content and more of near infos and passes great messages
@Dacha am in for a long chat and ready to clear doubts, I don’t mind.

2 Likes

Hi team – thanks for the proposal. Apologies for the delay in my reply. I have been traveling/offline. I have reviewed the proposal and note how long it has taken to come to a conclusion about this. Please know that we are working on improvements to the timing for reviewing proposals.

I know you guys are active in the community and motivated about NEAR. That said, I can’t support this entire proposal.

I would be happy to support allocating community funds for the first item, i.e. the bounty for creating video/TikTok content around NEARCon.

I cannot support funding around general social media, DAO council work and Discord games. There have been many thousands of community funds allocated to similar projects, DAOs, guilds, teams over the last year, and I have not seen them to create significant growth or engagement for NEAR. I am less and less inclined to support marketing for the sake of marketing. I prefer to support 1) for smaller/early stage projects, the allocation of funds towards one-time passion projects that are an experiment in how to engage new communities 2) marketing activities for established projects with a demonstrated ability to attract and grow an audience 3) very focused and streamlined funding requests for activities on one or two platforms so we can gauge progress over time and continue to responsibly allocate the community’s funds.

At the moment, I will support a reduced proposal for the bounty sum quoted above. I also welcome a revised proposal in the future.

2 Likes

@so608 we’re glad to see you around.
Reading your comment and I’ve really understood what you’ve said.

1. Asked to reduce bounty as we’re new DAO we decided to do this to bring awareness on forum and off forum of our DAO and also help encourage people to improve in video memes and video promotion.
    But we’ve reduced the bounty from 300$ to 170$ as this is a one time activity
  2. Too bad you don’t encourage DAO council work: but ours differs as our council work involves
    a. Shilling of our videos for higher audience, I’ve tested the shilling process and its working great as we’ve seem to meet 500 plus views on our video just as a start so with time we are expecting to go higher than any community. Since TikTok has high volume for videos and content and Twitter has volume for crypto we’ve decided to use both socials
    b. Creation of report and voting on Astro DAO this process brings more transparency on how funds are been allocated to members and brings visibility
    c. As council we play the role of mod, community managers on our socials and other roles, that’s why we didn’t ask for mods on our proposal. All council members would make a report on how they shilled,control community, assist and voting power too.
  3. Gaming, I took it into consideration and edited out the gaming. We no longer ask for funds on gaming any further engagement activities would fall under community management.
    Thanks for your time and welcome back from your trip.
    Tagging @marketingdao-council & @MktngDAO_Advisors for transparency and review
    One love :v:
2 Likes

We’ve just 3 platform to track traction and to gauge growth.
Report would be sent on datas or statistics on how we grow,engagement, numbers of people reached in a specific period of time, viewers and followers also.
Game have been excluded, and proposal has been edited and funding request reduced.
DAO council work? Has been explained by @Tonyesy
As well as I understand you guys have been busy to review funding proposal and I’m glad @so608 has mentioned of bringing in a better way to meet up funding reviews
We also anticipate replies from councils of the marketing team.
Thanks have a lovely day @marketingdao-council

Hi, first of all, sorry for the late reply.

Secondly, As I mentioned above. Your statment doesn’t make me feel confident in supporting this proposal since there is no difference what your DAO does and what a Degen team does. And @marketingdao-council has already funded a lot of this activities now.

I am only convinced if your DAO actually prove with sustainability plans and actions.

1 Like

There’s no degen team in $Near am sure of that is doing or have done what are DAO is doing as I’m concerned.
In promoting meme videos and video promotions.
@bailey12 have you gone through our introduction, while talking about sustainability.

This is our service.(sustainability)
We use video content to promote projects.
Just like the $Near meme daily promote project with memes, we can also promote project with our video content and video memes too.
As a DAO we also have the responsibility to reach out to project and advertise our services.
And any project that needs funny video memes and concept about their project we can get to reach their prospect through this medium.

:arrow_up: from this post you can have a look on our videos on twitter or on TikTok.
TikTok posts of using video content to promote near [$Near protocol features can make you invest all your money cause all you get from us is profits 😃 #nearprotocol #cryptocurrency #memes #invest]
Due to our shilling of these videos on discord shill Zone we where about to reach 500plus views and we’re just starting.

@bailey12 is like saying near meme daily has no different from what degen does.
To give a little brief of our DAO. As crypto seems to promote their activities with memes which is a new traditional way of passing down information in a funny way to entertain people and make them laugh while passing down information. Meme is a pictorial representation while our DAO provides the video representation of memes, we provide videos which tends to promote activities with videos which is a new traditional way of passing down information in a funny way to entertain people and make them laugh while passing down information.
Not to oppose I haven’t seen any DAO or guild doing such video promotion.
If there’s I would like to see their products and how their videos are, if it’s same as ours as you’ve said.
Concerning utilities, we are just new and we’ve been reaching out to other guilds and DAO telling them about our unique video promotional activities.

UTILITIES (brief)

1. As a DAO we can get paid to make unique videos that tells a lot about the targeted project that needs our services, we make video afterwards and our team shill the video to for wilder view.
    For organic promotion we would shill the video made by us that contains prospect project details and also use hashtags related to the project so the video reaches investors
  2. We have also a collaboration program which we would, reach out the importance investors for your project depends on what or who you need to grow your project
    E.g if we’re collabing with Mintbase we would reach out to artist and talk to them about Mintbase and also set a twitter space with Mintbase team for futher lecturing about their project.
    Like NxM we would reach out to top musicians to involve in NxM guild
  3. We also bring engagement to an inactive server that’s part of our services, even a post that needs engagement we can spread that post since we’ve active teams for this purpose.
    @marketingdao-council
    I’ve been in the forum for a year now if I’m not mistaken, I’ve not seen other DAO or guild doing same activities as we do or making video as we do.
    We wouldn’t make a proposal on something that existed already else we want to make an advance of it.
    Please go through our TikTok and telegram and get to see examples of video we make.
    Thanks for your contribution @bailey12

I dont see any value addition here. As @bailey12 mentioned we had degen team who was doing the same thing but didn’t work out in the end and were retired.

As you guys are planning to do marketing for other projects via shill meme videos, you guys should start approaching in meantime to raise the awareness of your engagement dao. Its better to start working on it whether any projects do need such marketing shilling or not, because till now i haven’t seen many projects using video shill to promote their projects.

As simple shill and bringing engagement doesn’t work these days.

And dont bring near meme daily to prove your point.

Hello I insist on bringing Near meme daily cause that’s an example.
I insist you ask questions if you don’t understand what I’ve said, cause you misunderstood all my comments sorry to say.

We are promoting near by video production, we produce the video, we make content video.
Please provide prove of degens making videos like this {$Near can handle 100k transactions per seconds and the speed per person would still be so fast, this works through the power of sharding #nearprotocol #near #nearcreatives #engamenentdao #bbn #educate.} I find it hard to post videos here, so please view the link and tell me if they’re degens making such video.
Thanks
And feel free to send prove to clear my doubt we are all here for dialogue to promote $Near cause we are holders and beneficiaries for the growth of near

Shill was not part of our activities. We create videos. @Dacha advise us to shill as a community that’s why we involved it here

@Dacha made it clear that each DAO should be good in shilling their project than expecting external guild do it for them, that’s why we simple decided so.
We aren’t shilling videos for any community, we produce productive videos with information as a promotional video

And calling someone’s project valueless is wrong. I understand you misunderstood our purpose for our project. Please we make videos well edited videos with write up material that gives information and purpose for the video.
Please @Hitman2565 do you understand now or still misunderstanding???
Please go through this and tell me how our videos made by us have no value to near.
1.This video tell about the speed on $Near transaction [$Near can handle 100k transactions per seconds and the speed per person would still be so fast, this works through the power of sharding #nearprotocol #near #nearcreatives #engamenentdao #bbn #educate.]
2. This video seems to give info about Nearcon [You shouldn’t miss out on this. The biggest event on $Near #nearcon get a chance to know more about near and meet creators and hackers #cryptocurrency #anime]
3. This video, people who see this would get a brief information about near and tells about near[$Near protocol features can make you invest all your money cause all you get from us is profits 😃 #nearprotocol #cryptocurrency #memes #invest]
Please do well to view all videos to get clear understanding on service we bring. (Making videos for $Near)
This are few videos made by us to promote near, and we are asking for support from NF to continue telling people about near through our videos, cause right now we are in need of support.

I personally take my time to make memes to engage people on crypto space & near too, I do this free I didn’t request for funds for this [https://twitter.com/engagementdao/status/1561683344953425921?s=21&t=uMFMU0lxjBhQZatz0b2JWA] and I’ve more memes am making to promote near and help the crypto space, I’m doing the memes for free cause it’s my passion and I find join doing this.

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors @David_NEAR @satojandro @so608
Thanks for the conversation I’m willing to explain more.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a clear understanding of the “fun & games” element and the projects that were being promoted to further the reach of Near. I can absolutely appreciate the passion but just don’t see the clear execution and deliverables. It’s a no from me.

@Klint the game has been excluded longtime ago, by @Tonyesy

Please @Klint its quite unfortunate no one has gone through this link I dropped.
That’s the videos we produce for Near! We made those videos ourselves to promote near and we want to make more which would tell more and give more info about near.
The game is no more involved in our proposal, we are now going into organic promotion.
Please take your time and go through it

@marketingdao-council most are on twitter.
Please go through this link to watch one of our promotional video made by us. This video contains information about near transactions fee and how fast near tx is.

Here :arrow_up: we want to make more videos like this as people love to watch videos cause it has some actions than just write up.
If people can pass information through memes, blog post, content writing and other means. We’ve decided to make videos to pass information about different amazing features about $Near

We where able to pass 100views on this video above :arrow_up: is the screenshot of the post and 100 people have gotten to know about $Near through this video.
@MktngDAO_Advisors @Dacha @so608 @satojandro if we can have a call with someone available or hold a 20mins call on twitter space concerning this for broader explanation I don’t mind.
For this is part of the growth of $Near and that’s why we are all here, kindly consider my offer.
You can as well watch the video and give feedback, cause I’ve gotten feedback from people as they enjoyed it, this was some of the reason for my motivation to make more videos to promote $Near and pass down information.
@Klint the game is not part of our proposal anymore, we’ve decided to focus on organic marketing for now and excluded fun and game engagement.
Thanks as I hope to hear from you guys on your review of our videos and also a call for further and clear explanations

2 Likes

@bailey12 you seem to say our project lack sustainability.
I’ve explained on previous thread on this post on our sustainability.
We can exist and still function from other projects paying for our services.
We are just on our base level and this is our first proposal to make videos to promote $Near and we would also use through this medium to onboard people to near.

We’ve planned to collabs and make videos to promote Near and crypto in a whole.
So this proposal now is to promote near with our videos to reach wilder view.
With time we would collab with all projects that needs our service and want to spread their project and get paid for our services. That’s sustainability with this we can be sustained as a promotional DAO.

FAQ??

1. What’s their DAO about
    Ans: we are here to promote crypto project and we are building on near.
  2. How do you tend to promote projects?
    Ans: we get to know about your project through your project materials or on a call, then we make a video that tells more about your project. It could be a meme video or a educative video
  3. You have future plans rather than video promotions?
    Ans: yes
    We would work on a site later on which would serve as a medium to onboard external investors crypto and non crypto promotion and would pay us through our local currency or Near
    We have more plans to become a big community on $Near

Hello sorry for late response
@Klint @Dacha @satojandro @so608 @marketingdao-council please reviews.
@Psalmy previous 3 messages clearly explain more about our DAO.
As we are also having an AMA with bee together tomorrow don’t know if any is free also to join us on twitter space for more exposure to our vision and purpose.
But for now I would be glad to hear from the @marketingdao-council everyone can’t be inactive at once, as I hope you guys work on your response on the forum, I can see other proposals also waiting for response.
@Dacha I can see you’re active the work might be weighty for you, but can you please go through our messages, and links to our videos we made and give us feedback on your thoughts.

@satojandro @Klint @Dacha @so608 are you here??
Please review previous chat
@marketingdao-council

Unable to support this proposal in is current form

I am unable to support this in the same manner of my previous thoughts.

Hope you can build it first, then running and achieve results then we can talk about the funding later on.

1 Like

Flagging @satojandro and @so608

Good morning fam! I’m closing the outdated proposal. Could you please revise your proposal with the council’s recommendations and then create a new post?

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Like