[APPROVED] EFAM DAO March Funding Proposal

EFAM DAO Funding Request MARCH 2022

Contact name: @xochicana (currently onboarding other council members for inclusion on this forum)

Council Members: xochicana.near, ashelseasunz.near (one more council member still being onboarded-- this month has been quite intense but we intend to wrap up the onboarding process this month).

Target Address: efam.sputnik-dao.near 1

Current Balance (NEAR): 193.3 (this value will be distributed during the tutorial session on the next week)

Funding Period: March 2022, Monthly

Request amount: $5000 USD in NEAR

Hello Creatives DAO,

Thank you for having us a part of your community. Due to some of the trouble we encountered last month we are still completing the Project from last month. Please see our update here :

We are EFAM DAO, an emerging DAO in the NEAR ecosystem. You can check out our introduction here:

March 2022 Budget:

$4,000 - EXPANDED : NFT Stories of Unhoused Leaders
$1000 - Council Work

Total: $5000 USD in NEAR

Please see the link to the is months project :
EXPANDED : NFT Stories of Unhoused Leaders

Please reach out to us if you have any question or advice on how we can improve our communications as we are still learning to navigate the ecosystem. We thank you for having us here and appreciate your patience as we grow!

6 Likes

Hi @xochicana. Glad to see your proposal. Just a few notes that I think will give more strength to your proposal.

Here, you can explain more why do you yet has this funds. Look at this example:

Also, correct the value that is in EXPANDED : NFT Stories of Unhoused Leaders to 4,000 USD to correct the sum.

That’s it. Let me know when you have done it. =)

2 Likes

@hevertonharieno
Thanks for your reply.

the reason we still have the w finds form last month is because we received the funds pretty late in the month & are still learning the processes with Astro DAO and will be getting a tutorial session next week on how to distribute with our team.

Transfer / Voting,etc.

1 Like

@hevertonharieno please let me know if there is anything else I should shift.

Hello @xochicana. Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

3 Likes