[Approvedl] December Near Brasil webducation 3.0

Near Brasil

Funding scheme: Monthly

here is our preview proposal and report:

Since the beginning of this year we have grown our channels, talking about Near every single day.

We started in February. Since then we have reached many accounts, partnerships, artists and people who work with Near in Brazil, engaging and bringing more people to know about the protocol.

This work was done with a grant project approved when we saw an opportunity to bring news and articles about Near Protocol to Brazil, while no one was doing it.

We want to help Near reach the goal of reaching 1 billion people. We want to be Near’s main channel and Hub in Brazil so that anyone can start in Near, develop in Near, buy, sell and create NFTs. We will also be able to help people look for grants and partners in Brazil and Latin America to start their projects.

In short, we want to continue learning about Near, teaching it and try to reach as many as possible of the 200 million Brazilians.

The purpose of this proposal is to continue the growth of the Near Protocol in Brazil, implementing and disseminating this innovative technology to educational entities in the country, bringing cutting-edge knowledge to people who already have knowledge of the crypto universe andalso new users.

We want to continue this work, using the channels to bring all Near Protocol news to Brazilians with articles, news and translation from the main channel, creating closer ties with Brazilians, so that they know more deeply about this protocol. And also partnering with all Near projects, Guilds and DAOs in Brazil that we already started.

We are helping to build the Brazilian Near community, bringing all the news and updates through the website, Instagram and Twitter.

Among our works, we’ve done raffles for the $Near, and Brazilian arts. We made partnerships with several artists who use Near and participated in the Twitter Spaces

We participate in Near’s Brazilian Guild and as them we want more people to know the protocol, create their wallets, create, buy and sell NFTs and cryptos.

Our job is to provide information to the Brazilian public and create partnerships to engage the community.

This is an educational and informative project, so everything others are doing inspires us to create more and bring more information to our community.

Our differential is knowing Near for more than 1 year, working with Near since February and meeting many people who work with it in Brazil.

Our country is immense and I believe that the work I have been doing will help many people to know more about the project and be constantly updated about it.

The project aims to continue what I was already doing and also add more partnerships, Twitter spaces and bring guests to talk about their projects. So I will do the following:

DECEMBER / JANUARY

GOALS & ACTIVITIES

In the next two months we will focus on Social Media Management and Content creation, mainly on Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and Website

Giveaways: To reach a good engagement in our social media channels again we are planning small promotions.

We want to translate/write articles (3 per week) of the NEAR and projects of the ecosystem in Portuguese and present these articles to our community through our website (nearbrasil.com).

We have been doing that since february and our website has a lot of information about Near.

REACH

Till end of January, we are expecting to reach:

Active Instagram account with + than 900 followers

Active Twitter account with + than 800 followers

Latest news within the NEAR ecosystem shared in our community

Weekly articles about NEAR in Portuguese Language

COSTS AND METRICS - 1 MONTH

CONTENT → Writing → Guide/News

Task: Write and Translation of the main news and articles of the Official website(technical and non-technical documents) and ecosystem projects.

KPIs : Page views

Metrics: 200 pageviews.

Budget : $ 500

CONTENT → Video → Educational/News

Task: Create 2 videos per month of Near and the main news.

KPIs : Amount of videos / Views

Metrics: 2 monthly videos. / 80 views

Budget : $ 300

CONTENT→ Other→: Quiz

Task: 2 quizzes/month with questions about the weekly updates

KPIs : Number of answers

Metrics:80 answers

Budget : $ 100

SOCIAL MEDIA → Promotion / Distribution → Twitter and Instagram

Task: Daily posts on Twitter and Instagram with news and updates

KPIs : Reach and followers

Metrics: Increase 20%/month the number of followers

Budget : $ 500

SOCIAL MEDIA → Community Channels → Telegram:

Task: Support community members 24/7, share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, activity contest, small giveaways to increase group activity

KPIs : increase group members, amount of daily messages, high contest participation

Metrics: +200 new members on Telegram

Budget : 500 USDT

SOCIAL MEDIA → Other → Giveaway

Task: Giveaway of Near token to community to increase followers and impressions

KPIs : More engagement and followers

Metrics: Number of new followers. We want to reach more than 1000 followers

Budget : $ 200

Social media: in the plan to drawing new people We will use engagement strategies that have worked in other communities, such as Quiz, Giveaway, Weekly Updates and AMAs.

KPI: Number of events and followers

TOTAL/MONTH = $ 2200

Wallet: rossoni.near

@marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hello, @andersonbr could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi.

The proposal was adjusted.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @andersonbr thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal – I look forward to your responses in the form @satojandro posted above.

In reviewing those, what I will be looking for is how your content is aiming to further the KPIs outlined in the new Marketing DAO Assessment Guidelines.

3 Likes

Hello.

Filled!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @andersonbr thanks for the proposal – I reviewed your proposal and submission via the form. Thanks for filling it out.

I can support this if you revise it to one month. Because of our budget constraints, we’re trying to limit funding to one month at the moment. We may be able to change that in the New Year – also there may be bounties and/or additional avenues for funding regional initiatives available as well.

One recommendation I have is to adjust you KPIs/metrics in a couple of places. You have the key performance indicator you will track for content as number of articles published. But that isn’t a metric that shows performance or traction with your audience. Can you adjust that to something that shows engagement, i.e. page views, bounce rate if on your web site or reading time if via Medium?

Along the same lines, I think you need to be able to demonstrate that your social media is building community – not simply pushing content out. Is there a metric you can include that would capture this? For example, how are you drawing new people to your accounts? What’s the proactive strategy you plan to use to do that?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you. Happy to support one month.

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

As Lorraine mentioned above, I’m happy to support this proposal on a monthly basis.

Please update proposal ASAP so I can change status to approved.

1 Like

Hello.

Thank you.

I have adjusted the Proposal above as you requested sirs.

Thank you again.

@satojandro @Dacha @so608

2 Likes

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day :blush:

1 Like

Sure. Great!

Thank you!

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-589

1 Like