[CLOSED] DECEMBER 2022 Creating content about the NEAR ecosystem (Youtube video series)

Funding scheme: monthly
Category: Content → Video → Review, Educational(Overview)

Hello Near community, my name is Peter, I am 23 years old, I am from Ukraine and I would like to create high-quality video content for Near protocol! I have been running my channel about crypto projects for more than 2 years and have been studying the crypto market and technologies here for more than 3 years! I like the Near protocol and I am a Near coin holder! I can work in Adobe premiere pro, Adobe after effects, Adobe photoshop, adobe audition! I also have experience of participating in the ambassador programs of crypto projects, where I created video content and helped the development of the community in every possible way!

My youtube channel: Crypto Pro - YouTube

Let’s move on to my proposal

In December, I make video reviews lasting from 3 to 7 minutes for the following Near ecosystem projects :

1. MoonPay
  2. Sender Wallet
  3. NEAR University
  4. Aurigami
  5. Skyward Finance
  6. LandToEmpire
  7. Boca Chica
  8. PlayEmber
  9. NearPay
  10. INC4

I will do it with high quality, releasing 2 video reviews a week!

What will the Near protocol get ?

1)Views on each video are more than 500 , a total of 5000+ views

2)High-quality video content about projects on Near , which will increase the understanding of the project idea among the Near community

1. New users of the Near blockchain (at the end of each video I will briefly explain how to create a Near wallet and start interacting with applications), I will also remind inside the videos themselves about the simple creation of a wallet to start interacting with Near

Commenity contest : In each video, among the new users of the Near wallet who leave it in the comments to the video, $ 10 will be raffled off for one winner

I am always open to your comments and suggestions, if there are suggestions to make a video review of a particular project on Near, I will be happy to add it to the list, I am interested in long-term cooperation and I am ready to benefit the entire Near community!

Funding details

Content (video) for YouTube : $10010=1000$ in Near
Community contest : 10
10=100$ in Near

• Total: $1100 in Near
  • NEAR wallet: petrik2.near

@Dacha @David_NEAR @Alpar_NEAR

6 Likes

Hi @Petrson ,

As this is not your first proposal, you might be aware, but just as friendly reminder: funding decision are made by the Marketing DAO council, it’s not within NEAR Foundation members’ scope to evaluate them or to provide input.

I wish you luck with your content creator’s journey! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks,I’m sorry for tagging you)

1 Like

Hi.
In the Near ecosystem, as far as I know, there are more than 10 bloggers who have more views than you. Why should we choose you? What interesting and innovative can you give with your content? Is there any other metric besides views? For example, the creation of active wallets, collaborations.
Thx :relieved:

2 Likes

Hi,If we count this fall, then there is very little review of Near ecosystem projects, I’m not sure that there are many bloggers here who make content constantly and show high quality! I think it will be possible to get 10+ new users with wallets for Near from each video, this can be tracked by comments in which new users will be able to leave their wallets to participate in the contest! I’m also going to conduct a good study of the project about which there will be a video, voice recording on a good microphone and video editing (experience of more than 3 years) I do not require additional funding for equipment, I have everything and I am ready to make useful, high-quality content for Near

1 Like

Hello! Could you please fill out the form?

1 Like

Hi, yes well, I’ll fill out the form now)

Thank you for your proposal! Unfortunately, it’s not from me. Your videos are not quite informed. It looks like you read the text and don’t realize what is actually. cc: @Zhunda to check

2 Likes

Hi @Petrson i have reviewed your proposal and your replies to comments from council.

I like your enthusiasm but unfortunately i am unable to support at this time - in the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding.

Please continue building your content on social platfroms and feel freel to submit a proposal in the future.

@Petrson videos do have small amounts of views 200-500 views. Content is average.
Tho, you can join our creators programme to make two or three videos per month on given topics in your case per 100 USD.
Signup and see more details here:

Thank you for your proposal and patience,

I refer to my fellow council member Dacha’s assessment as to the quality of the videos.

At this stage I am unable to support this proposal. Funding is limited and we prioritise:

• Community members with deep understanding of NEAR who are able to communicate these clearly
  • Distribution/reach

I would encourage you to continue learning and creating content for NEAR ecosystem as you can always come back with a new proposal later on.