[Concluded] Curatorial work for FEMINU DAO

Curatorial work for FEMINU DAO

Proponent : Ghini
NEAR account for payment: ghini.near

Project Timeline: May 4 th – May 31 th 2022

Objective :

The main objective of this month of May for the curatorial work of International FEMINU (Feminine NFTs Universe) is to prepare the google forms in order to begin the registration process, starting with the evaluation of the portfolios sent by the artists and continue the research and making contact with foreign artists.

Justification:

This is essencial to fulfill the deadlines set in our roadmapping in order to accomplish the International FEMINU in the established time, considering the fact that this exhibition will have more than 100 artists.

Project, Timeline and budget:

In order to fulfill the objective, I intend, until 25th May, to:

• set up the google forms for subscriptions – 50 USD

• organize the process of subscriptions and start analysing the first data – 100 USD

• start the review of the portfolios sent by the artists – 300 USD

• research and contact foreign artists to invite subscribing – 50 USD

Total Budget (May): 500 USD paid in Near, will be required

500 USD to be paid to FEMINU curator ghini.near in order to fulfill the objectives above.

Ghini
Traditional, digital and NFT Artist, metacurator, metaarchitect and poet with an artist career about to complete 20 years.
Council in Gambiarra DAO
Council in FEMINU DAO

Metacurator (selected exhibitions):
FEMINU and Brazucas NFT, both historical exhibitions in the Museu.xyz in Cryptovoxels metaverse.

NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22), Art Basel Miami Week 22 and several exhibitions at Cryptovoxels Metaverse.

Physical artworks exhibited in Museums in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Lithuania.

This year will publish the first book of poems.

Links: @ghini_ar | Linktree

2 Likes

Project Status: Concluded

Project Accounting: The main objective of this month of May for the curatorial work of International FEMINU was to prepare the google forms in order to begin the registration process, starting with the evaluation of the portfolios sent by the artists and continue the research and making contact with foreign artists.

Justification:

This is essencial to fulfill the deadlines set in our roadmapping in order to accomplish the International FEMINU in the established time, considering the fact that this exhibition will have more than 100 artists.

Updated Project Timeline:

The Google form has been finalized (https://forms.gle/cKnMAKPUAckjEThc9), however the release of this along with the International FEMINU (IF) issue had to be postponed due to the fact that we did not have marketing approval earlier this month. This way all our roadmapping was affected. As a consequence, we decided to postpone the opening date of the exhibition to September 10th.

Highlights:

I have established contacts with the artists Leila Monsegur from Argentina, Va Bene Fiatsi, from Ghana, and several other artists. I had a meet with @FritzWorm to find out about the incentive that Onboarding Dao can give to the project and made the Onboarding proposal ([Proposal] Onboarding of cis women, trans women, non-binary and transvestites artists) for IF.

I have established contacts with private entrepreneurs in order to try to get incentives for an event that will precede the International FEMINU, thus starting to make our DAO sustainable.

Due to the excellent construction work as well as the events held at FEMINU DAO and Gambiarra DAO, I was informed on May 31 that I could occupy the two buildings next to the one being occupied today, which will provide a very suitable space for the International FEMINU, which can occupy the space of the three buildings. Therefore, I will start the construction work of the new buildings and the organization of their best use, scheduling the move of Aquario FEMINU to the new space probably by the end of June, if there is enough time, considering that all this work of construction and moving was not in our roadmapping but is an amazing progress and recognition of the work that has been done.

I highlight the exhibition at Aquario Feminu of the most voted works in Bounty 10 arts [CLOSED] [ bounty] 10 ARTS - FEMINU DAO and Bounty Mascot [CLOSED] [bounty] MASCOT FEMINU

The result has overcome the tasks proposed by the proposal:

- Have several meetings with the objective of organizing Onboarding and contacting foreign artists

- significantly expand the space in which the FI will be held and also get two buildings that will be used for our DAO events and in collaboration with other DAOs, which is a goal of ours.

- To do the Google form for the submissions and redo the entire roadmapping due to situations beyond our control

- contact with foreign artists and artists in order to decide the curatorship for the next exhibitions that preceded the IF.

1 Like