[CLOSED] Crypto for dummies

Energetic Marketing DAO I greet you

I optimistic lily is back in unflinching zeal and desire to prove my mettle within the NEAR community no matter how small a beginning. I am back with a more revised plan to add value. Dear moderators please do understand that i am my humble and loyal self and is willing to start no matter how small to cement my legacy in a beautiful futuristic as NEAR. I am willing to not cower or flinch or be hindered by any obstacle in my way but use them as stepping stones for learning to get better until fully grown to deploy my marketing skills to NEAR. Thanks

I write this proposal from the observation of what i have seen on ground in the adoption of crypto regionally. I am a marketer for a real estate tokenization scheme in my region empowering locals to have a stake in real estate assets with minimal funds that would accrue based on individual participation over time till they own a property of their own.
Here i am, in a bid to bring crypto knowledge to the grassroots, in layman terms that can be understood by all and sundry, to entice, beautify the freedom of crypto based assets to every day people for them to understand. I bring forth…

Crypto for DUMMIES

I live in Oyo state, An agricultural region of the country of NIgeria. There is immense wealth in landed properties which serve real estate and agricultural industries. Individuals around here have the interest for crypto and new technologies but face the challenge of someone bringing it down to their level of understanding

The show i propose would use very simple syntax to convey the explanation of these concepts. In using simple language and analogies i would explain these concepts in fragmented chronology to explain crypto concepts… whence the series title: “Crypto for dummies”

My plan is to collaborate with a graphic animator and an instagram influencer in different weekly combinations on social media and create a series of educative micro podcasts about NEAR which carries animation and graphical illustration. the timeframe of these would be one minute to satisfy the attention span of social media users

The instagram influencer i am collaborating with would have a traction of not lower than 20,000 followers and not less than 100 likes and 50 comments per post. This in all honesty from my side is to make the project reach commensurate viewership

The execution of this project would be in the following sequence

NEAR as an affordable and fast blockchain for crypto transactions and NFT minting
Explain blockchain in first 30 seconds and round up the next 30 seconds
discussion about Near token, Near wallet, near explorer

Dapps on NEAR in sequence (Bi weekly):
Create guides on how to use Dapps and Dexes on NEAR (one Dapp/Dex per presentation)
Ref finance, Play to earn games, sweat economy Layer 2 apps on NEAR, etc

This project is meant to run for 2 months which rounds up all the presentations to 16 altogether. By this i would have covered a significant portion of NEAR applications with these and re propose if there is need for certain apps to be covered

I am already taling to various people in NEAR regarding information sourcing for these applications, i have made contact with people on NEAR insider like patrick and other personell involved in other Dapps…

Budget ( As always i would request for each video and report for evaluation to proceed for the next)

Graphic animator: $150

Instagram influencer: $150

Project structuring /Management/Information sourcing (My bounty): $100

Total : $400 per presentation

The budget above is per each presentation and that is how i would request and create reports spontaneously before moving on the next of which i would alert the marketing DAO to the content am creating and the mode of execution i am employing for bringing the presentation to life

Try me and see how much my aura can do.

Below is a quick fix i had to do to assure the marketing DAO of my authenticity and my earnest effort without the help of any graphic animator or professional video editor. I did it to show my dedication no matter how it looks with the promise of doing greater when there is resource for contracting professionalism. This video would be on my channel which i aim to build gradually while getting traffic from the instagram influencers account so i can create a NEAR Future

6 Likes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form?

Thanks you so much dacha I have filled the form

Hi @Optimisticlily

Thank you for submitting your project. There just isn’t enough traction behind the channels you linked in the proposal and the quality of the videos is not quite up to the level of other funded projects.

Unfortunately, it’s a no from me.

Thanks @klint, I made it known in the proposal above that I am just venturing into content creation and building my channels and would use crypto for dummies as a launchpad to build my online presence through simple educational videos

I also stated that the video was a mockup created by me and subsequently I would employ a graphic designer and video editor to create my videos, it’s all in the proposal above

Regarding the traction, I stated in the proposal that I would collaborate with an influencer to reach stated metrics and KPI

I am a starter in the content creation space and am willing to grow myself in this new endeavour after my previous proposal got declined since educational events were no longer funded by marketing

Please, I stated that all I needed was a trial, which meant I would request funds and create report per each funding for each presentation. I am an optimistic person and my hardworking reflects in everything I lay my hands on, I see the benefit of what I want to do to people that need it and NEAR would be a great support

Please, all I need is a first time trial, help me keep my zeal alive, I will deliver on the metrics and KPIs, all I need is just funds for one episode of the presentation to prove my mettle

Please help me @so608 @dacha @klint @satojandro @cryptocredit

2 Likes

@Klint am sorry I didn’t fill out the form well I wasn’t aware I was to fill the form with all those whom I am to carry out the job together with please kindly let me refill the form please @Klint, @Dacha, @so608, @cryptocredit ,@satojandro

2 Likes

Nice Initiative. Youngfresh dao community would be willing to support in any way needed.

Thanks for your proposal,

The Marketing DAO recently underwent a review process along with the NEAR Foundation and now we have a narrower scope and limits on funding.

I am unable to support this project as:

• Very early stage. No previous work to assess quality and distribution
  • No distribution channels (influencer marketing is also out of scope)

I understand that getting started with content creation can be daunting, we are looking for ways to support content creators at an earlier stage before they are eligible for funding. In the meantime, let me know if there’s anything we can do to assist.

Hi @Optimisticlily – thanks for the proposal. I want to echo earlier comments from the council about our recent restructure and updated guidelines for funding. We are now funding a far fewer guidelines and have a much narrower scope for assessment.

Here are some of the things we need proposals to convince us they can achieve within a month of funding based on the new guidelines.

• NF KPIs to track progress:
    1. New Projects
    2. Active Apps
    3. Weekly Active DAOs
    4. Active Wallets
    5. Increase overall education, reach, and drive positive traction in the market
  • Assessment by M DAO:
    1. Does this project create an inspiring, vibrant community that makes people want to join?
    2. Does the project promote core qualities, characteristics, and progress about NEAR that can educate and inspire others to take action?
    3. Is this project providing value to other builders and projects in the ecosystem in ways in which it accelerates their growth?

With that in mind, I can’t support your project at this stage for a few reasons:

• Your project is more about your own journey and growth than it is about expanding the NEAR ecosystem. While all marketing projects are promoting themselves in some way, we are focused on funding projects that expand NEAR above all else.
  • There’s no clear strategy for onboarding new people through wallets, projects, creation of new dApps, etc. We need to be able to understand not only what content proposers plan to create, but in detail how they will use that content to accomplish the above.

I’d encourage you to keep creating and working on your audience and content skills. Read through the guidelines post. Feel free to ask us questions as you go. We welcome you to come back in the future with proposal that is different and more in line with what we are able to fund.

I’m closing this for now and wish you luck with your content creation!

2 Likes