[Closed] crossword on Near

Hi forum. Hi @marketingdao-council .
For earlier, thank you for taking the time to study the proposal.

Crosswords are an integral part of most people. Crosswords are solved at home, on a trip, on vacation, on a park bench. This is a very common type of recreation.

We have already tried creating a crossword puzzle, which led to chat activity, community cohesion from different language groups and a good mood. The advantage of our crosswords is the use of Near on the blockchain, the reward for creating and solving Near tokens, informative questions and answers only on the Near ecosystem and their collaborations with other projects, thereby we give the opportunity to disseminate information and deepen in the news to get an answer.

What does this give the blockchain? This project makes it possible to use its program on the blockchain, increasing the number of transactions, the popularity of news and the spread of Near in general among users.

Questions will be created by chat participants, checked by moderators for authenticity and spelling errors. Moderators, in turn, will check and exclude fraud with answers, that is, so that the creator of the puzzle does not share the answers with a friend and thereby does not violate the rule of competition and honesty of participants.

Crosswords will be created not only in English, but in different languages so that all participants of the ecosystem can participate. If the answers are difficult, certain hints will be provided after a few hours.

Publications and discussion of crosswords will be carried out in the Near mem chat Telegram: Contact @Near_mem. Expected metric, attracting 50-70 people per month.

Goals: Creating and solving crosswords twice a week, which corresponds to 8 crosswords per month.The creator of the crossword gets 5 Near, the person who solved the crossword gets 20 Near. The work of moderators is $ 225 per month. The requested amount in the end is $ 1450

The crossword puzzle creation application http://crossword.xyz/ will be used.There can only be one winner per puzzle. The wallet embedded in the smart contract is crossword.puzzle.near. Hence, for every puzzle made and solved, there has been a single corresponding winner. All winners have automatically received the near within the puzzle. Review the reports to see all the puzzles created. To find details of the winners, place the wallet address in an explorer.
Thanks

3 Likes

I note that this is the second current proposal from the account account [NEAR MEME]

I also note that we are currently already funding the Shitzu community for their ongoing work creating puzzles which is having great results.

I do not support this proposal at this time.

3 Likes

Hi @Hope2210 – thanks for the proposal. There are a couple of reasons I can’t support this proposal at this time:

• You mention a metric of 50-70 people, but we are in a climate and time in the ecosystem where we need to understand how “onboarding” people will benefit the ecosystem. Will they be active wallet users, developers contributing to projects, founders of new high impact projects? The impact to me of those new users is not clear.
  • I also note the potential overlap with NEAR MEME team – is this a project from the same team as @NearMemeDaily?
  • There is not enough information around how this project would be promoted outside of a single telegram channel. To me, MarketingDAO funding should be allocated to projects seeking to reach a much wider audience.
1 Like

Hello.
Thank you for your attention and questions.

Will they be active users of wallets? The answer is yes. Because the condition for solving and creating a crossword puzzle is the presence of a wallet.

How will this benefit the ecosystem? The presence of questions and answers in these crosswords will not be easy. It means that the crosswords will be informative and informative about the ecosystem. crosswords are made on the Near blockchain, this is the recognition of the Near product and transactions, marketing is advertising its internal products on the general market.

People will study information, news, projects to get answers to questions. The metric of 50-70 people is the presence of active users, we can make 1000 people in a group for reporting, but if they are not active, why do we need such a figure? This is the first planned indicator. The presence of such a number does not mean that we will stop at them. We have nothing to do with NearMemeDaily. Thanks.

1 Like

Thing is that @agt has closely worked with the ex-NEAR dev that created crossword.xyz.
He has also been in charge of relentlessly pursuing adoption o the crossworkd by connecting to many NEAR and Aurora protocols.
This strong "social proof’ makes him (and the Shitzu Community as a whole) the perfect candidate to carry on that role.

May I therefore ask:

• do you know @agt ?
  • have you discussed this proposal with him, with the crossword.xyz dev (that helps troubleshoot everytime there is some issue, like money not being correctly sent from smart contracft to winner, like it happened once in the NEX Market crossword), or with the Shitzu Community as a whole?

I think a much value-adding action would be to join the shitzu community and help @agt get new projects and topics for upcoming crosswords.

Cheers
A

2 Likes

Why should they discuss with agt? Everyone can use the crossword app.

Additionally, I think there are few active users in the Shitzu Community. 54 active users a week and 35 new uses for last month, which cost $1500

Chees M

Furthermore, @agt withdrew money from his own wallet (instead of spending on Community)

And hold them in the wallet . Near Crash ?

That is not my wallet. Not sure why you are making those accusations. The only money I have withdrawn from my personal wallet is to fund the community at my own personal cost since we have not been funded for the past month

2 Likes

Those funds have been completely transferred back to the CW puzzle wallet. If you look at all the transactions you will notice. Also take a look at our monthly report and you can see the distribution of all the prizes it’s clearly more than the grant

You’re clearly not looking at the correct data. I will submit a monthly report shortly so you can review all the relevant metrics. Not sure why you are attacking our community. We would gladly assist you in funding your puzzles as I have offered before. Furthermore, we have not been funded for the month of September, so all expenses have come from personal and previous grant support. Also take a look at our previous reports so you can tally the prizes.

2 Likes

I’ve offered them several times to collaborate with Shitzu so we can sponsor their puzzles

1 Like

Probably another one AGT.

yes, that is my wallet. Not the near-crash one you mentioned. I use near crash, but I would never deposit that much money there. By all means, post all my transactions to show how you are misrepresenting the data. You are cherry-picking txns. Also, look at all the txn at cwpuzzles.near. Furthermore, you can visit Shitzu’s TG to see all our engagements.

You are clearly trying to discredit me and Shitzu, to take our idea for yourself. This is unprofessional. Also, you are clearly trying to profit from your proposal, by paying the moderators per your request.

1 Like

Here is the report for Sept. Clearly, my time and money are funding the project. Funds have never been used for personal gain. In the past, my personal wallet, which uses a ledger, stored funds securely. The transaction you posted was from over a month ago.

1 Like

Hi.
So which wallet is yours and why do these wallets have a block of transactions with your wallet?
Thx :relieved:

Not sure if understood your inquiry. Just look at all the transactions within cwpuzzles.near to review. It’s interesting how our proposal is being scrutinized without proper vetting.

1 Like

Haha. Cherry picking txns.
Go through all the txns and you will find out what it all means.
Shitzu community rocks. And not only on telegram it rocks on twitter spaces as well as youtube lives.
Come out hang sometime with @waxnear on shill and chill and spaces with Naomi.

4 Likes

I agree. I have been on all telegram twitter as well as aurora youtube though not as a member from shitzu community but to listen to alex every now and then.
I see their presence almost everywhere.
And personally i have recieved some tokens which i hold as a souvinear of being in community.
I love the ideas being shared on twitter and telegram and their are some real supporters in the community who are always ready to helpout and dedicate themselves for community.

As a whole shitzu community has left an unforgettable affect for which i will always be grateful to its members.

4 Likes

@agt has been nothing but a very positive force for the overall NEAR ecosystem encouraging young creators (myself included) to pursue creating more content and hosting spaces on NEAR and other relevant blockchain topics.

I mean, sure, you can always say there’s only XYZ amount of users, but wouldn’t you rather have quality contributors than a huge community of “wen moon?” bois? Eventually, quality will always trump quantity - also or especially when it comes to attracting users in the long run.

I’d invite you to just come hang out in the shitzu community before drawing any conclusions here on a public forum about them not being “good enough” in your view to collaborate with. (You might even stumble across some NEAR OGs who knows)

4 Likes

Hi.
You do not directly advertise the shitzu token, but you support other posts on your channel about the shitzu token. If you think that cryptocurrency is a scam, why are you in the Near ecosystem and requesting funding?

Thx :blush:

2 Likes