[APPROVED] CREATIVES DAO Founding / MAY - OCTÓPODE DAO

Lets go team, I love work with u :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Leeet`s GO OCTÓPODEEEEE

3 Likes

Hi all!

Looks like so many exciting things happening for you! Just wanted to note that the new funding guidelines provide a tiering system to slowly integrate new DAOs into the Creatives community. First month is $2000, second month is $3000, third month is $5000. Since this is your second month requesting funds we ask for you to limit your ask to $3000 to stay within the guidelines. You can reference them here:

https://gov.near.org/t/guide-proposal-payout-process-for-creatives-dao/19764/4

3 Likes

Yes!! Sorry for confusion.
:purple_heart::pray: Let’s edit the proposal :pray::pray:

3 Likes

@adrianseneca Hello, how are you?

I edited the proposal, postponed my classes to next month, and that’s it, we are within the guidelines.
I apologize for the confusion.
:heart:
Thank you very much for your patience

3 Likes

Thanks so much for adjusting!

Correct me if I’m calculating wrong but I think your total is still above budget?

900 council work + 500 Voxel + 800 Brazil Music + 500 2nd Addition + 300 Open DAO Store + 500 Star Wars Bounty + 300 OBS = 3800

3 Likes

Hey! OBS We donate within each project. It is not required in the budget. Hehehehe But we’re really going to have to leave one more bounty for the next month and cut 100 dollars off the budget. Can I correct and send this afternoon?

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! Yes that’s great. I’ll try to take a look but may not get to it until tomorrow with today being Mother’s Day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are changing again! Once again sorry for the inconvenience. We have postponed another bounty to June and are reducing the budget of the other proposals. It remains to decrease 100 Usd to close 3000
@adrianseneca

3 Likes

Yes!!

I’m with my mom today :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@adrianseneca Ready!! We managed to adjust. A well-knit team ready to help each other whenever you need it. Many, many thanks again. We are learning and getting stronger. May this be a beautiful month. And may mother’s day be of much love. big hug. Natasha :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for adjusting! I’m happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

4 Likes

Ohhhh!! Looks delicious :slight_smile: I hope you enjoyed your time!

4 Likes

Loving this idea… How can i get involved

4 Likes

Thank you soo much for pacience @adrianseneca :heart:

the link pool of Astro

3 Likes

@adrianseneca It was wonderful! A mother’s thing, right! hehhe Condensed milk pudding.

4 Likes

@ENYI hello! Welcome! :smiley:
We have an amazing bounty this month I believe is a very cool way to approach it!

Do you speak Portuguese?
We will also have classes in Portuguese and English from MagicaVoxel!

Exhibition 8, you are invited to enjoy our events and projects.

Our social networks if you want to follow.

https://twitter.com/OctopodeDAO

2 Likes

lets Go family! @Jardelkings

3 Likes

Aaaah come on let’s go @Natashacremonese :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hello Dear/Darling @adrianseneca
How are you?

I have already filled it out as recommended, but have not received any subscription emails yet.

I called to see if it might take a long time, and why if there was a problem with the form I haven’t heard about it yet.

1 Like