[Closed] Create a website for LP DAO

We feel it is important to create a simple website for our DAO right at the beginning. A website will be helpful in creating awareness not only about our DAO, but the NEAR protocol as well. It will also be useful as a landing site for future participants in our DAO
The website will also be helpful in archiving events, learning videos and anything that would give everyday people a glimpse into what Web3 is all about.

The website will have 4 main components:

• A description about LP DAO and the NEAR protocol
  • A link to future NFTs that the DAO will have for sale
  • A link to our future Metaverse spaces both in CV and NearHub
  • A repository for previous videos of events, interviews and workshops

Expected Metrics for Success:
As we are a very new DAO with hopefully a growing membership, we believe that the website will be a great place to onboard non Web3 users as well as be a starting point for all members and future members of our DAO. We will be using website analytics tools to measure both daily web traffic users and new web traffic users.

So first off, we are expecting that members of our DAO and their friends will be coming to the website to be informed of what we have to offer and what our up and coming events will be. We will also be trying to do cross promotion with other websites, and SM channels.

If we can increase our traffic two-fold month by month we will be happy. Just think of the website as the main hub for all of our other activities in our DAO.

Budget breakdown:
Website creation $500 USD x Dai
Purchase of .io name $50 USD x Dai
Purchase of website design template $80 USD x Dai

Double [Proposal] LP DAO marketing funding - June and July 2022

1 Like

Sorry, I have been making the budgets for INA DAO creatives and they require we link separate proposals to our main proposal. I was just doing the same here. I wasn’t trying to double up on funding requests, just going more in detail about the website.

1 Like

No problem. We don’t require it in Marketing DAO.