[REPORT] CREATE A 3XR GALLERY - research for a new book

Hello friends,

Project - Create a 3XR custom gallery with text-NFTs, unified by a single theme.

Name: @frnvpr

Near Wallet: frnvpr.near

Bio: I am a literary writer and scriptwriter. I have published one novel on the traditional market and have been working for more than a decade in cinema, in both short films and feature films.

Brief description:

I am currently working on my next novel and would love to include web3 experimentation in the process. I propose to create a series of 16 text-and-image-NFTs, from the material I am currently working on.

The themes I am currently researching about include mental illness, religion and religious symbols and architecture.

Outcome:

Those 16 NFTs would be minted in the writer’s guild Mintbase store, with royalties for the DAO, and used to create a 3XR theme gallery (I would ask the 3XR team to add this DAO to the list of DAOs one can propose a gallery to).

Road-map:

• Early June: writing the 16 texts + working on the visuals
  • Late June: mint the 16 NFTs plus creating the gallery

Budget request:

• 600$

Thank you to the council of the Writer’s Guild

6 Likes

So happy to see new projects from the 3xR =)

1 Like

Hello all,

this is the report for this month’s project!

• I requested the 3xr team to add the Writer’s Guild DAO address to the create.3xr.space tool. This means that from now on every user of this platform is able to propose to the Writer’s Guild their virtual gallery proposals. The DAO will get 0.05% of royalties from the sales of those galleries.

• I requested to this council that the astrodao address is added to the mintbase store, in order to allow the proposals to come through.

• I created 16 NFTs with text/images from a book I am currently writing. Each have a 50-50 split between frnvpr.near and near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near.
  • I then created a custom gallery, that I proposed to the DAOs astrodao

the link for the DAO to vote on the gallery: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-167

Will add here the link to the gallery as soon as its available.

I strongly recommend other writers to use these tools as ways to experiment with presenting text on the metaverse, while trying to maintain strong and cohesive bodies of work,

Thank you all for the support

3 Likes

Thank you for the detailed report! Will vote through the second half of the payment!

1 Like