[PROPOSAL] Community Collectibles - Self Sufficient

Hello community and creatives! @creativesdao-council

This month we will produce a collective collectibles using the material produced in Analogue Collectibles https://gov.near.org/t/approved-children-of-the-dao-analogue-collectibles-and-guide-study/18483 and Astrogen.

• open to all community - 10 rewarded with 20$ from the first project and 10 rewarded 20$ new ones.
  • all participants will have royalties in the sale split equally
  • 2000 editions will be generated
  • when the sells achieve the same budget asked here we will make another equal project with another theme.

:white_small_square:How it will work

• Enter in our TG project Group (as soon the project is approved it will made)
  • We will send the material for you.
  • Open our material and print - cut - custom - made it your way. Scan and send to us. Or it can be made digital.
  • Send us what you produced.
  • we will edit and use Astrogen to turn all material in the first Community Collectibles.
  • will be listed on Paras.hq

Budget Asked :

:white_small_square:25 NEAR for Astrogen
:white_small_square:800 USD for Management/Productionof the project (editing material, social media, support to each participant, list on Paras, project telegram admin and every subject related to the project)
:white_small_square:200 USD for participating (20 USD in NEAR each)

:white_check_mark:total budget : 25 NEAR + 1000 USD

Thanks for the attention

Project responsible cavenaghi.near

6 Likes

This is the most beautiful project! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@whoiscavenaghi I am extremely happy to participate in this project!
The idea is amazing, I can’t believe I’m going to have a meeting with my inner 8 year old child, we are sure to have a lot of fun coloring.
I made sure to print it out and color it by hand.
Thank you for providing this project!
Congratulations!

1 Like