[Proposal] Cinenoise Meta TV

Proponent : Gustavo Manute and Denise Nuvem
NEAR account for payment: manutegus.near + denisenuvem.near
Project Timeline: June 1th – June 30 th 2022

Project: This project is a collaboration between @denisenuvem and @ gushlewis . A compilation of glitchs, prints, videos and gifs that will be showcased on a MetaTV presented on a cryptovoxel spaces

Objective : The objective of this project is to showcase a program of gifs at the opening of the room of our meta tv entitled Cinenoise. MetaGIFs and glitched prints with some IRL content made on the past few months with the Zerolikes and Nomade Label members. The content will be avaible to watch trough cryptovoxels spaces.

Justification (benefits) : Denise Nuvem studies and experiences social networks as a laboratory for living processes of analysis and research on alterity and creations of the self. Research on the structure of groups, noises and elaborations on their dis-group manifesto, applied in the construction of media metalanguage projects such as 0likes.tv, the zero likes records seal and noise cinema. Links: https://www.instagram.com/zerolikesrecords

Budgets:
$250 for manutegus.near
$250 for denisenuvem.near

TOTAL: 500 USD in near

6 Likes

Thanks Manute! Looking forward to see this project in action!

I would like to ask if it is possible to substitute Cryptovoxels space to a NearHub experiencie.
Can you guys figure out how to use the Nearverse to showcase this project?

3 Likes

We already have a cryptovoxels spaces with some of our content:

Ive been making some tests on NearHub with 3d objects. I can try to make an immersive experience on it. Thanks for the feedback!

4 Likes

wow

its a great place to be!

Quintas Paralelas/Antimetodo deserves a place like this too!
right?
( @filmesdeinfiltracao @pinkalsky @gabrielfelipejacomel @calebav @palomak @amarina_borck @ritamaria )

also, it will be nice to have some @ZeroLikesRecords products for sell there too, right?

About the nearHubs topic, its possible to just make this trial of transposing this nice CV space to a kind of Nearhub version… welll like @frado s place:

fraDAO XP Design - NFT - ENG | NEAR Hub Online
by the way, congratulations Frado for the educational space, i think there are many people that needs this kind of material on the web3 :wink:

8 Likes

Definetly, I love your ideas @blusw !! Will work on that!

6 Likes

Nice @blusw and @gushlewis , in few days i will create more informations to share.
Vamos aguardar o dia 7 passar para poder criar conteudos explicativos.
Queria reforçar aos interessados:
Aluguem um servidor VPS, para hospedar os conteúdos próprios. Assim evitamos de sobrecarregar o NEARhubs.
abraços

5 Likes

incrível essa proposta, e está muito interessante esse espaço! muito muito mesmo! esperando ansiose aqui!!

2 Likes